剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
He's not very well-liked...
算是个弱点
which is a weakness of a sort.
他同时也是个残暴
He is also a vicious,
没有灵魂的屠童杀人狂
child-murderin' maniac with no soul.
尽管在这种情况下 那或许是个优势
Although in this case, you know, that might be a strength.
-我不知道 -他失去了他的家人
- I don't know. - He lost his family.
我现在不知道这到底算是个弱点
Now, I don't know if that's a weakness
还是就只是一件已经发生的事而已
so much as a...a thing that happened.
你知道吗
You know what?
我他妈的天呐
Holy mother of bleedin' shite!
我把丹尼斯给忘了
I forgot about Denis!
-喂 -丹尼斯 别回公♥寓♥
- Hello? - Denis, don't go back to the apartment.
卡西迪
Cassidy?
丹尼斯 听我说 能听见我说话吗
Denis, listen to me. Do you hear me?
有入侵者 丹尼斯 他会把你爆头的
Intruder, Denis! He's gonna shoot your bloody head off!
别开门
Don't open that door!
闭上你说法语的臭嘴
Shut your French mouth!
听我说 别开门
Listen to me! Don't open the door!
有入侵者 丹尼斯 会死的
Intruder, Denis! Death!
你这个... 太迟了
You're -- f-- It's too late.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
我在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
我现在过来
I'm comin'.
祈祷吧 传教士
Say your prayers, Preacher.
杀了我 协议就黄了
Kill me and the deal is off.
没错
That's right.
那位天使都告诉我了
The angel told me about it.
费雷
Fiore.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit.
那就杀了我
Kill me then.
看看会怎样
See what happens.
我就是准备这么做
That's the idea.
或者看看什么不会发生
Or see what doesn't happen.
这个老家伙现在无关紧要了
The old man doesn't matter now.
放了他
Let him go.
趁我还没崩了你赶紧说
Talk quick before I lose this bullet in your skull.
你觉得你是在为上帝干活 对吗
You think you're workin' for God, don't you?
杀了传教士
Kill the Preacher,
上帝就会给你想要的一切
and God will give you what you want.
那我跟你说个坏消息
'Cause I got some bad news for you.
上帝什么也不会给你
God ain't givin' you shit.
他不见了
He's gone.
证明给我看
Prove it.
安息吧 我的子民们
Rest well, my child.
你们的痛苦就是我的痛苦
Your suffering is my suffering.
我会安抚你们的伤痛 擦干♥你♥们的眼泪
I shall soothe your pain and dry your tears.
-你们的痛苦 -这是什么
- Your suffering... - What is this thing?
真让我感同身受
That just kills me.
这是个电视
It's a television.
-等一下 -里面那是个演员
- Hold on. - That's an actor.
这整件事就是个障眼法
This whole thing's a cover-up.
上帝本尊丢下我们来到地球 让我们自生自灭
The real God left us down on Earth to fend for ourselves.
上帝去哪了
Where is He?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道你想要什么
But I know what you want.
你想上天堂
You want to go to Heaven.
上帝不会送你上天堂的
God won't get you there.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
寻找不寻常的改变
Look for the changes...
你放我们一马 我就能送你上天堂
You leave us alone, and I can.
垂死崩裂的土地
...the dying land...
你现在能送我上天堂吗
Can you now?
为什么天使派你来杀我
Why'd the angels send for you to kill me?
因为创世纪
Genesis.
我体内有股力量
I got a power inside me.
一股可与上帝匹敌的力量
A power that rivals God's.
我可以让这世上的任何人服从我的命令
I can command anyone in the universe to do my biddin'.
我可以召唤天使
I can call upon the angels.
只要我愿意 我可以送人下地狱
I can send a man to Hell if I want.
这事我♥干♥过
I've done it before.
我也可以送你上天堂
I can send you to Heaven.
你知道把我送上天堂需要怎样的代价吗
Do you know what it takes to get me to heaven?
我需要的东西
What I need?
你能弄来吗
And you can get that?
那我...
Well, I...
别装了
Nice try.
你必须信任我
You're going to have to trust me.
我知道这交易不怎么样
I know it's not a great deal,
但你别无选择
but it's the only deal you got.
你有一小时的时间
You got one hour.
一小时
One hour.
还有一件事
One more thing...
怎么样
What happened?
他接受交易了
He took the deal.
但你们必须留下来
But you have to stay.
三个人全部留下来
All three of you.
那你呢
What about you?
我必须去给他弄样东西来
I have to go get him somethin'.
什么东西
What?
一个灵魂
A soul.
上楼去
Upstairs.
-你要怎么... -没关系的
- How the heck are you gonna -- - It's all right.
我能弄来
I can do it.
快去
Now.
那我们上去吧
Come on, then.
一小时 传教士
One hour, Preacher.
贝贝老爹的巫毒之家
下午好 神父 来帮主教取货吗
Afternoon, Father. ?Pick up for the Monsignor?
每天两次涂在感染的地方
Rub in twice a day on the infected area.
他很快就会好的
He'll be fine.
我不认识主教
I don't know the Monsignor.
我要买♥♥一个灵魂
I need a soul. To buy.
从你这买♥♥ 就现在
From you. Right now.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talkin' about.
不知道
No?
你旁边就有一套拔针
You have a set of ?pull needles right there.
你这店里的某个地方有一个拔取器
Somewhere else in here, you got an uprooter,
有一个抽泵 一个匹配秤和一个旋转仪
a pump, a scale, and a spinner.
贝贝老爹卖♥♥了150多年的灵魂
Papa Bébé's been selling souls for over 150 years.
你很清楚我在说什么
So you know exactly what I'm talkin' about.
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是杰西·拉安琪拉
I'm Jesse L'Angelle.
降神会进行中
我需要和这个匹配的灵魂
I'm gonna need a match for this.
八成得是有"异域风情"的灵魂
Somethin' "exotic" probably.
-我看也是 -我时间不多
- I'll say. - I don't have much time,
我现在就得去看存货
so I need to see the inventory.
兄弟 我没有存货
Brother, I don't have any inventory.
-你说什么 -我被挤出这一行了
- You talkin' about? - I was pushed out.
我几乎有十年没卖♥♥过灵魂了
I haven't sold a soul in almost 10 years.
被谁挤出来的
Pushed out by who?
该死的小日本
The mother-lovin' Japanese.
-小... -这些旭日之国的王八蛋
- The...? ?- These Land of the Rising Sons of bitches
他们搞高科技 大容量 百分比
went high-tech, ?high volume, fractional.
灵魂还能按百分比抽
Fractions? Of souls?
还赚了不少钱 这些精明的小混♥蛋♥
Makin' a killin' too. Brainy little bastards
想出了各种配套的应用
came up with all sorts of applications for it.
基本上占据了整个市场
Pretty much cornered the market.
-诺米娜家呢 -也被挤出来了
- What about Normeana's? - Pushed 'em out too.
刮刮家呢
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表