剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Or this or this.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh my gosh I am so sorry.
是因为犹太人的习惯吗
Is -- Is that a Jewish thing?
是人类的习惯 这些恶心死了
It's a human being thing. It's disgusting.
我知道 上一次任务
Look, I get it, things went sideways
事情出了问题
on your last job and it threw you.
但不能到此为止啊
But this is not the answer.
这才是你们要做的事
This is what you do.
只有你们干得最好
Better than almost anyone else I know.
不再是了
Not anymore.
人都是会变的
People change.
什么 不 这不可能
What? No, they don't.
好吧
Okay, then.
原谅我 我就不留下吃甜点了
Forgive me if I don't stay for dessert.
我已经气饱了
I'm angry enough as it is.
丹尼 卡洛斯有什么消息吗
Uh, Dany, um any news on Carlos?
有消息我会告诉你的
If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
再说 你说你不干了
Meantime, you say you're moving on,
那就这样吧
so move on.
你们有房♥子要卖♥♥
You've got houses to sell.
好了吗
Ready?
好了
Okay.
你拿着椅子做什么
What are you doing with that stool?
就拿着
Holding it.
你拿着啤酒做什么
What are you doing with that beer?
喝
Drinking it.
直到世界尽头 是吗
'Til the end of the world, right?
直到世界尽头
'Til the end of the world.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
我在和你说话
Hey, hey, hey. I'm talking to you.
快点 我没那么多时间
Let's go. I don't have all day.
你是没有
No. You don't.
看 这是我朋友卡西迪
Yay! ?Look, it's my friend Cassidy!
-这是谁 -我的继女 艾莉
- Who's this? - This is my stepdaughter Allie.
她今天过得不好
She's had a rough day
所以我觉得她和我们一起比较好
so I thought it would be fun if she come hang with us.
没错 我们最会玩了
Oh, yeah. Right. Well, we -- we do fun like nobody's business.
当然了
Yeah, we sure do.
你就坐在这里
Now you just sit right there,
来点好吃的开心一下吧
and I was thinking, I don't know, comfort food.
我有好吃的
And I got just the thing.
-今天过得不好吗 -对
- You're having a bit of a rough day? ?- Pretty much.
她男朋友要杀了我爸
Her boyfriend's killing my dad.
不 他们只是在说话 对吧 卡西迪
No, they're just talking. Right, Cassidy?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. That's right.
如果是我认识的杰西·卡斯特
If it's the Jesse Custer I know,
他会把他耳朵给唠叨下来
he's gonna be talking his bloody ears off.
我开玩笑的
So to speak.
谁想吃浆果大爆♥炸♥
Now who here thinks Boo Berry is just the best?
-我要 -只是化学品而已
- Me. - ?That's just chemicals.
不 不是 浆果大爆♥炸♥棒极了
No, it's not. Boo Berry's awesome.
好吧 没事的 来
Okay. Well, it's alright. It's alright. No, come on.
来 我们看看还有什么
Come on. We're gonna have a see what else we have.
我们还有 老天 很多罐装猪肉
We have, my God, a lot of potted meat
还有一盒塑料叉子
and box of plastic folks.
还有一些绿扁豆
We've got some kosher green lentils.
那个人死了吗
Is that man dead?
什么 见鬼
What?! Oh, shite.
没有 那是丹尼斯
No, that's just Denis.
我和你说话的时候
Maybe Allie could go watch TV with Denis
-也许艾莉可以和丹尼斯一起看电视 -好主意
- while you and me talk, huh? - That's a great idea.
-丹尼斯会高兴的 -但我不想...
- Den-- Denis would love that. - But I don't want to --
你当然不想 拿着扁豆
No, I'm sure you don't. Just take the lentils.
好极了
Brilliant.
去吧
Go.
过去吧
On your way.
怎么回事
Now what happened?
搞什么
Bollocks. Ouch!
你告诉他了
You told him!
那我还能怎么办
But what was I supposed to do?!
你不该告诉他
You were supposed to not tell him!
你给我等等
Now, just hang on a second.
你说你惹毛了你的黑♥手♥党♥老公
You tell me you pissed off your mobster husband,
你半夜就那么消失了
you just disappeared off into the middle of the night
还不回我短♥信♥
and you stopped answering my texts.
我很担心你
I was worried about ya!
担心 真不错
"Worried," Right. Sure.
什么
What?
"图丽普 我觉得很糟糕
"Tulip, I feel bad.
图丽普 我不喜欢对我朋友有所隐瞒"
Oh, Tulip, I don't like keeping secrets from my mate."
不 等等 这是真的
No, wait a minute. That's true --
真道德 好像你是个好人似的
Like it's moral. Like you're a good guy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不瞎 卡西迪 我知道你想干嘛
I'm not blind, Cassidy. I know what you want.
什么 你这话什么意思
W-what in the -- what in the shite is that supposed to mean?
不 拜托 什么
No, come on -- What?
算了
Forget it.
你是我的朋友 图丽普
You're me friend, Tulip.
你知道的 你俩都是
You know, you both are.
我知道
I know.
我这次肯定是
And I definitely bollocksed
搞砸了 对吗
this one up though, haven't I?
你到底有危险吗
Were you even in danger?
和维克多在一起时吗 没有
With Viktor? Nah.
他之前确实很生气
I mean he was pissed.
他会伤害我的几率
There was like less than a 3% chance
低于百分之三
he would've hurt me or anything.
是啊 怪不得你嫁给了他
Yeah. It's no wonder you married him.
你为什么嫁给他
Why did you marry him?
他有两个游泳池 谁不会嫁给他呢
He's got two pools. Who wouldn't marry him?
认真的 你为什么嫁给他
No. Why did you marry him?
卡西迪 现在我男友把我丈夫
Cassidy, right now my boyfriend has my husband
吊在刑讯室里
on hook in a torture room.
"你为什么嫁给他"不是现在的重点好吗
"Why'd you marry him?" is not the question here!
我发誓 如果杰西杀了他 我们算完了
And I swear to God if Jesse kills him we are done.
好吧
Alright.
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
去找那个气头上的混♥蛋♥聊聊
Gonna go and have a talk with this mad bastard.
-收拾我惹出来的烂摊子 -你要怎么跟他说
- Clean up my mess. - What are you gonna say?
相信我
Trust me.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
混球
Hey, asshole.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我待这里的这段空闲时间
During my free time here...
我想明白了一些事情
...I figured something out.
几年前图丽普来为我工作的时候
When Tulip came to work for me a couple years back...
我能看出来她刚经历了些什么
...I could see she had just been through something.
我从她的眼神里能看出来 你知道吗
I could see it in her eyes, you know.
但她从未谈起过
But she never talked about it.
一个字都没提起过
Never said a word about it one way or the other.
她一直很硬气
She was always tough.
我跟你说 她比我手下的任何人都硬气
Was tougher than any of my guys, I'll tell ya.
毫无疑问
That's for sure.
但我总会不禁去想为什么会这样
But I always wondered what it was.
如此坚强的女人
?A strong woman like this?
如此硬气的女人
A hard woman like this?
她到底是经历了怎样的事才会变成这样
What sort of fresh hell did she crawl out of?
我现在明白了 混球
I get it now, asshole.
是因为你
It was you.
别灰心 因为只要我们不厌倦就会有收获
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表