剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
We remember. You made a promise.
确实 那我们呢
You did. What about us?
你们可以跟我一起
Well, you can come with me.
最难的已经过去了 圣徒已经走了
Hard part's over. The Saint's gone.
我们可以继续拯救世界 享受快乐
We can go back to saving the world and having fun.
天哪 你还记得上次...
God, do you remember that time --
说实话 好像很久之前...
And, honestly, it feels like ages ago now --
你还在聊着比基尼和手♥枪♥
You were talkin' about bikinis and handguns,
到处找麻烦
just gettin' into trouble, right?
对我来说 那才有趣
To me, that's fun.
那才有趣 而不是屈服于主 杰西
That's fun, not bowing down to lord, Jesse.
卡西迪 不是那样的
Oh, come on, Cass. It's not gonna be like that.
不是吗 那是什么样
No? Well, what's it gonna be like then?
我特别想听听是什么样
'Cause I'm super curious to hear about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
伙计们
Guys.
别这样
Come on.
我爱你 杰西...
I love you, Jesse...
爱到天荒地老
Till the end of the world.
但是你得对我诚实
But you've got to be honest with me.
你需要我们做什么
What do you need us for?
什么
What?
告诉撒旦 我想跟他聊聊
Tell Satan I want a word.
他也想跟你聊聊
He'll want a word with you, as well.
有消息吗
Any word?
还没有
Not yet.
找到他们
Find them.
这边 快点
This way. Come on.
宝贝 放下枪
Babe, put the gun down.
她对我来说 什么都不是
She didn't mean anything to me, all right?
我爱你
I-I love you.
这次不管你说什么
you can't talk your way
都无济于事了
Out of this one, not this time.
宝贝 你得相信我
Babe, you got to believe me, baby.
我们就上了床 干的很爽
It was just sex, just a lot of really great sex.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Aah! You son of a bitch!
天哪
婴儿吗
别管了 继续走
Never mind. Keep moving!
两天 最多三天
Two days, three at most.
稳住马
Stay the horse.
做好你的事
Keep to your affairs.
一定要回来
Come back to us.
你的朋友们去哪儿了
Where are your friends?
他们不会来了
They couldn't make it.
那太糟糕了 但我知道你会做出正确的决定
That's too bad, but I knew you'd make the right decision.
接下来要做什么
What happens next?
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表