剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
请记住 就转移注意力而言
Please, take note that a distraction,
无论是多不得体的举动
no matter how unseemly,
都时常能成为扭转局势的关键
can very often be the thing that turns the tide in your favor.
自埃及艳后的时代以来
Since the days of Cleopatra,
性魅力一直都是博得优势的有力武器
sexuality has been a weapon deployed to gain leverage.
这就是诱惑的艺术
This is the art of seduction.
我知道你我的阵营不同
I know we come from different sides.
但我想 不 我确信
But I think -- no, I know --
我们能忘记那一切
We can put all that behind us.
我们能创造美好的 全新的未来
We can make something beautiful and new.
你唯一要做的事
All you have to do...
就是拿着微缩胶片在车站跟我汇合
is meet me at the train station with the microfiche.
时间到
And...time.
有谁知道那种微缩胶片哪里有吗
Anyone know where I can get a copy of that microfiche?
好了 很好 斯塔尔
Yes. Very good indeed. Starr?
预备 开始
And...Go.
我已经告诉过你了 彼得森先生
I told you already, Mr. Peterson,
我不同意
the answer is "No."
我都不该来这里见你
I shouldn't even be meeting you right now.
把微缩胶片给我 贱♥货♥
Give me the microfiche, you bitch,
否则我杀你全家
or I'll kill you and your family.
最后两位候选人
Two final candidates.
最后的机会 证明你的价值
One last opportunity to prove your worth.
开始
Proceed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
欢迎来到圣杯
Welcome to the Grail.
"圣杯"
"The Grail"?
斯塔尔先生 请坐
Please, Herr Starr, have a seat.
两千多年来
For over 2,000 years,
我们组织一直都处于世界事务的核心
this organization has been at the very heart of world affairs.
你觉得我们无尽的力量之源是什么
What do you think is the source of our enduring power?
我觉得应该是经济影响
I would imagine a combination of economic influence
和性敲诈的结合
and sexual blackmail.
当然 部分是
Some, of course.
不过我们力量
But the true inspiration
真正的源泉是
of our authority is...
基♥督♥
Christ.
你好像很失望
You seem disappointed.
我还以为是核战之类的
I was hoping for something more in the vein of atomic warfare,
没想到是神话传说
not myths and legends.
这不是神话
This is no myth.
基♥督♥存在
Christ lives on.
是啊 存在于我们心中
Yes, yes, he lives in our hearts.
不 斯塔尔先生
No, Herr Starr.
基♥督♥生活在机♥枪♥把手的
Christ lives in a top-secret location
最高机密地点
guarded by machine guns.
是吗
Does he?
是的
Yes.
主为我们的罪牺牲自己之前
You see, before he sacrificed himself for our sins,
给人类了一件最后的礼物
our lord gave a final gift to humanity --
他孕育了一个孩子
He fathered a child.
世代以来 圣杯一直保护他的血脉
For generations, the Grail has protected this holy lineage
准备迎接一件事
in preparation for one event --
世界末日
The end of the world.
只有上帝知道具体是什么时候 不过就快了
Only God knows exactly when, but it will be soon.
最高级别消息来源已经确认
We have been assured from sources at the highest levels.
圣杯会做好准备
And the Grail will be ready.
就在丧失希望的一瞬间
And at the exact moment that hope is abandoned,
我们的救世主会向恐惧的世人显露真身
our savior will reveal himself to the frightened masses.
有创意
Ingenious.
世人跪拜
The world on its knees,
像群P时的丑逼一样祈求指引
begging for direction like the ugly girl at a gang bang.
你的制♥服♥
Your uniform.
有人可能会觉得有点
Some of the men find it a bit...
招摇
flamboyant.
我觉得
It's...
很棒
spectacular.
请问一下 我的具体角色是什么
May I ask, what would be my specific role in all this?
圣杯萨姆森小队负责处理假先知
The Samson Unit of the Grail handles the false prophets,
基♥督♥宝座的竞争者
contenders to Christ's throne.
我们的工作是消除世界上的竞争性人员
Our job is to rid the world of their competing narratives.
查理曼大帝 林肯 贝鲁什
Charlemagne. Lincoln. Belushi.
等等
You name it.
你...
You...
将做我的左膀右臂
will be my right-hand man.
圣杯杀了林肯
The Grail killed Abraham Lincoln?
没错
Mm. Yes, we did.
为什么呢
And why did we do that?
他保留了联盟 赢了战争 还有幽默感
He preserved the union, won the war, sense of humor.
他的民♥意♥测验结果肯定高上天了
His polling was probably through the roof.
直觉告诉我 你会做出一番成就
Something tells me you're going to do great things here,
斯塔尔先生
Herr Starr.
谢谢你给我的机会
Thank you for this opportunity.
鲜血 各位
Blood, people!
鲜血 脑浆
Blood and brains
以及声嘶力竭的人
and people screaming until their lungs hurt.
就是如此糟糕
That's how bad it's gonna be!
马上就要来了
That is what's coming!
-所以... -小心点
- So...- Watch your asses.
-我休息一下 -不要忘了啤酒桶
- I'm taking five. - Don't forget the beer bucket.
神父
Ah, father!
我看到你站在那了
I noticed you standing there.
我一向高兴看到为主战斗的同僚
Always good to see a fellow soldier for the lord.
能问个问题吗
Question for you?
尽管问
Hit me.
你是疯了还是只是个骗子
Are you crazy or just a con man?
就只有这两个选项吗
And those are my only two choices?
我一般形容自己为
'Cause I normally describe myself
"上帝的左撇子酒鬼罪人子民"
as a "Left-handed alcoholic sinner child of God."
我不是想侮辱你
I didn't mean to insult you.
只是 我一直在考虑世界末日的事
It's just, I've been wondering about the end of the world.
好吧
Well...
你请我喝啤酒 我们一起考虑
Buy me a beer. We'll wonder together.
注册室
再次因我们的失误抱歉
Sorry again about the confusion.
自从开马车的开始一起行动
Ever since the carts started operating in tandem,
你不知道这种情况多常见
you'd be surprised how much this happens.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
每次喝酒喝到没有生命体征都会这样
Alcohol and a lack of vital signs'll do it to ya every time.
可怜的人
Poor people.
我宁愿是他们 也不想是他
I'd rather be them than him.
是啊
Yeah.
十 九 八 七...
Ten, nine, eight, seven...
六 五 四...
Six, five, fo--
对你男友的去世深表遗憾 女士
I'm real sorry about your boyfriend, ma'am.
节哀顺变
Terrible loss.
你们是该遗憾
Y'all should be sorry.
我们狠抢了你们
We robbed you assholes blind.
那不是我男朋友
That wasn't my boyfriend.
他也没死
And he wasn't dead.
我们来此 把你们耍的团团转
We came in here, played y'all for the idiots y'all are...
拿了你们的钱 喝了你们的酒
Took your money, and drank your beer.
所以快把你们的帽子戴回去吧
So put your goddamn hats back on.
告诉我 你们哪个小打小闹的贱♥货♥
And tell me which one of you banjo-diddling little bitches
有胆量把钱赢回去
has got the balls to earn your money back.
十 九 八 七 六 五 四
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four --
再来
Again.
世界末日啊
So. The world's ending, huh?
你为什么那么说
Why? What makes you say that?
常识 科学
Common sense. Science.
世界开始后便在迈向终结
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表