剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Scratchy's?
朱莉女士家 黑湖的安坡里奥家
Miss Julie... Black Lake Emporio...
小强的巫毒之家
Little John's Voodoo...
库维德大妈家
Mother Cuverdeux's.
他们害我们都没生意做了
They buried us all.
安吉维尔家呢
Angelville?
马上就不行了
Hangin' on by a thread.
肯定还有其他门路
There has to be some other way.
肯定有
There has to be.
说曹操曹操到
Well, speak of the devils and they appear.
他们来买♥♥猪血肠吃了
Time for their boudin sausages.
每天五点一刻准来
5:15 like clockwork.
一群机器人
Freakin' robots.
就是那个日本人
That's the Japanese?
这世界真小不是吗 要我说小过头了
Small world, ain't it? Too small if you ask me.
那辆货车上有灵魂
There are souls on that truck?
没错 如果你是亿万富翁
Yep. Yours for the takin'
灵魂就是你的
if you got like, a bajillion dollars.
把门打开
Open the door --
我只想问一声进行得顺利吗
Just uh, wonderin', how's it all goin'?
快得手了吗
You close?
快了 我觉得快了
Yep. ?I'd say I'm pretty close.
那好 因为丹尼斯犯病了
Okay, 'cause, uh, Denis is pretty sick.
他手头没有药
He doesn't have his medicine.
杰西
Jesse?
你还在听吗
You still there?
那太好了 既然你来电♥话♥了
Yeah, that's great. Hey, while I have you...
你知道该怎么闯入一辆装甲货车吗
Any idea how to break into an armored truck?
什么 你人在哪
What? Where are you?
我在试图闯入一辆装甲货车
Tryin' to break into an armored truck.
什么
What?!
我回家后再和你解释
I'll explain when I get home.
好吧
Okay, um.
那你有没有...
Do you got -- Okay, um.
你手头有没有干电池
You got any D batteries on you?
-没有 -电♥话♥线呢
- No. - Phone line?
-没有 --一次性手♥机♥呢
- Nope. - Burner phone?
一次性塑料杯 一袋草坪用肥
Plastic Dixie cups? ?Uh, a bag of lawn fertilizer?
我站在傍水镇中♥央♥的马路上 图丽普
I'm standing on the street in the middle of The Bywater, Tulip.
我哪来的草坪用肥
I don't have lawn fertilizer.
五金店
但我能去买♥♥点来
But I can get some.
现在呢
Now what?
现在我要是你就退后
Now? I'd get back.
我回头再打给你
I'll call ya back.
他回头再打给我
He's gonna call back.
我能长生不死
All the time in the world,
却从来没有学法语
and I never learned how to speak French.
他是你父亲 对吗
He's your dad, isn't he?
还是你叔叔
Your uncle or somethin'?
不
No.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
不是吧
No way.
真的
Way.
运气真差 是吧
Hard luck, eh?
有我这样的老爸
Havin' me for a da.
图丽普 图丽普 你...
Tulip? Tulip, d--
他病了
He's sick.
那个老人
The old man.
卡西迪的儿子
Cassidy's son.
他需要药 你放他走吧
He needs medicine, so let him go.
我们两个还在你手里
Look, you'll still have the two of us.
所以我真的不明白你为什么不同意
S-- so I really don't see why not.
我从书上看过你女儿的故事
I read about your little girl.
如果是你女儿 你...
What would you do if it was --
传教士六点不来
Preacher's not here by 6:00,
吃药也没有
medicine won't help.
你没事吧
A-Are you all right?
他...
He, um...
他碰了我
He touched me.
让他们打开
Tell 'em to open up.
快点
Hurry it up!
我需要跟这颗子弹匹配的灵魂
I need a soul that matches this bullet.
-我没有 -没有匹配吗
- I don't have this. - No match?
那么多灵魂都没有匹配
In all of these souls?
-这个很稀有 -再试试
- This one's rare. - Try it anyway.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who you're stealing from?
快点
Do it.
没有匹配
None of these match.
我说了 这个很稀有
I told you, it's rare.
保险箱
A vault?
储藏室呢
A storage area?
在大阪
In Osaka.
用不匹配的灵魂呢
What about a soul that doesn't match?
这就跟器官捐赠一样
It's like organ donation.
如果肾不匹配
The body will reject say,
身体会排斥
a kidney if it wasn't the right type.
你匹配吗
What's your type?
可恶
Damn it.
拿到了吗
You get it?
就快了
Yeah. Almost.
"就快了"
"Almost"?
你无法及时回来了 是吗
You're not gonna make it, are you?
能及时回去 我在路上了
No, I am. I am. I'm on my way.
好
Okay.
再见
See you then.
我呢
What about me?
我的灵魂呢
What about my soul?
你想的话我们可以检测一下
We could test it if you want to.
最少可以给多少
What is the least I can give?
1%
1%.
你不会有任何感觉的
You won't even miss it.
能再快点吗
Can't this thing go any faster?
不能急
Can't rush it.
快走开
Get lost.
到时间了
Time's up.
不要 等等
Don't! Wait!
等等 他会来的
Wait! He'll be here!
他会来的
He's gonna be here!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
我来了
I'm here.
很荒谬吧
Ridiculous, right? Hm?
那就是一个灵魂
That's a soul?
这些事你都是怎么知道的
How do you know about all this stuff?
家族生意
Family business.
我得送他们去医院
I gotta get them to a hospital.
你还好吧
You okay?
你呢
You?
我不会有事的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
走吧 儿子 丹尼斯 我们去医院
Come on, son. Come on, Dennis. Let's get you fixed up.
给我
Give it to me.
你从哪里弄到的
Where did you get it?
是你的 对吗
It's yours, is it?
跪下
Get on your knees.
你要进入天堂了
You're about to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
我不跪任何人
I don't get on my knees for no one.
再也不跪了
Not anymore.
我让你跪下
I said get on your knees.
你干了什么
What did you do?
唯一没有灵魂的活人
The only living man without a soul.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表