剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Next time, get the man his plum cake,
要不然就小心点
or... Watch your back!
我们该出去了
对
Yeah.
把他按住
Get him down.
你 老实点
You -- down.
别搞摄像机
Leave that camera alone!
希♥特♥勒♥
你真的因为李子蛋糕
挑起了二战吗
你不懂
You wouldn't understand.
告诉我
走开 尤金
Go away, Eugene.
那是你最糟糕的记忆吗
那天...
That was the day...
是我最后一天
...The last day...
当一个好人
That I was good.
从那一刻开始我就迷失了
That was the moment I lost myself.
你会帮我逃跑吗
你相信我吗
You trust me?
我们怎么出去
有个后门
There is a back door.
一个秘密的门
A secret door.
尤金·鲁特
Root, Eugene.
我们走 鲁特 到你了
let's go, Root. Time for your screening.
别担心 我会去找你
Don't worry. I will come for you.
大家注意一下
May I have your attention?
请注意一下好吗
Your attention, please?
大家都安静
Everyone, please be quiet!
女士们先生们 我需要你们为我做一件事
Ladies and gentlemen, I need you to do something for me,
请认真听我说
So please, listen very carefully.
我们为什么要听你的 李子蛋糕
Why should we do anything you say, plum cake?
因为我是...
Because I'm...
他妈的阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf fucking Hitler!
还是没他的消息吗
Still no sign of him?
都没有
Either of 'em.
我们该怎么做
What d'ya think we should do?
谁知道
Who knows.
你说得对
Ah, you're right.
我们应该坐下来耐心点
We should just sit tight and be patient.
不 算了
No, you know what? Screw that.
我知道我们该怎么做了
I know what I'm gonna do.
丹尼斯 你得确保他随时有干净的水喝
Denis, you need to make sure he always has fresh water.
知道吗
All right, mate?
昨晚我出去之后你去哪了
So, what did you get up to last night after I left?
你回来得很晚
You got back pretty late.
算了
You know what, never mind.
你从哪找来的
Where'd you get those?
杰西留着的
Jesse kept 'em.
我要毁掉
I'm gonna destroy 'em.
听起来很有趣 需要同伴吗
Sounds like fun. Do you want some company?
不用 你们去玩吧
Nah, nah. You two hang out.
你确定现在一个人行动好吗
You sure it's a good idea being alone right now?
我不会一个人 珍妮和我一起去
I won't be. Jenny's coming with me.
怎么
What?
你喜欢她
You like her.
当然了 她是我的朋友
Of course I like her. She's me friend.
那就拿下她
So take her.
什么
What?
拿下她
Take her.
我们都这样
It's what we do.
把狗给我
Give me the dog.
不
No.
你♥他♥妈♥把狗给我
Give me the goddamn dog.
你之前知道上帝是那个扮狗的人吗
Did you know God was man-dog?
不知道 真不知道吗
No. Did you know?
不知道
No.
那是一次考验 是不是
It was a test, wasn't it?
他知道我来找他了
He knew I was comin'.
我看着上帝的双眼
I looked God right in the eyes,
告诉他他不是我想找的
and I told him he was not what I wanted.
那是次考验
It was a test.
那是次考验 而我没能通过
It was a test, and I failed.
那绝对 百分百 只是种可能
That's absolutely, 100%, a... possibility.
那意味着什么
What does that mean?
你能想象
Can you imagine the stress
身为创造万物的主压力有多大吗
that comes with being master of all creation?
我听说他以前并不是这样的
I'm told he wasn't always like this.
但近年有传闻说上帝变得...
But there have been rumors in recent years that God had become...
堕落了
A pervert?
令人失望
...Disenchanted.
所以呢
So, what?
上帝被压力压垮 精神崩溃
God snaps, has a breakdown,
如今他不打算回来了
and now he's not gonna come back?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
但鉴于他如今的状态 把他找回来
But in his apparent state, having him back --
真的是你所期望的吗
Is that really what you want?
他是上帝 我当然想把他找回来
He is God. Of course I want him back.
不
No.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我在过去几天里
I've learned a lot about you
对你有很深入的了解 杰西
over the past few days, Jesse.
真的
I have.
我认为你真正想要的
And I think what you truly want...
是宽恕
is forgiveness.
我为什么需要得到宽恕
And what exactly do I need forgiveness for?
当然是因为你杀了你父亲
For killing your father, of course.
这是谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
780亿人
78 billion people.
自人类之初 总人口大约是这个数
Give or take, since time began.
每天都有更多生命降生
More arriving every day.
每个人都有
Each of them with their own
不同的希望与恐惧
distinct hopes and fears.
你能想象 工作量只会不断积压
The numbers really pile up -- you can imagine.
自然 上帝想聆听所有人的祷告
Of course God wants to hear them all,
但某天
but at a certain point,
天堂那些人认为最好弄个备份系统
Heaven thought it best to create a backup system.
杰西·卡斯特
确保不会漏掉任何重要内容
Make sure nothing important fell through the cracks.
弄来这些花了不少时间
Took a while to procure these.
但我疏通了一些人情关系
But I called in a few favors.
我们来听听看 如何
Let's have a listen, shall we?
听什么
Listen to what?
那些是什么
What are they?
是你的祷告
They are your prayers.
我认识一些收藏家
I know some collectors
他们会付高价买♥♥这两把枪
who'd pay some big bucks for these, here.
不卖♥♥
Not for sale.
我要毁了它们
I want 'em gone.
这玩意打不开
It won't open.
你直接这么扔进熔炉不行吗
Can't you just... throw them in as they are?
冒着子弹爆♥炸♥的风险吗
What, and have one of these bullets explode?
好吧
Fine.
我用那边那些桶当靶子行吗
Okay to shoot those barrels back there?
你随意
Be my guest.
该死的
Damn it!
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
上膛的枪不能熔
I ain't smelting it loaded.
如果我给你口♥交♥呢
What if I give you oral sex?
那怎么行 没关系的
No, no. It's cool.
我能想到其他办法
I mean, you know, I'll think of something else.
比如 邮到里约之类的地方去
I mean... Mail 'em to Rio or someplace.
不 这对你来说很重要
No, this is important to you.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
不如我 到你那边去
What if I... come over there...
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表