剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
他的目标只有你
He's only after you.
-泰勒 别这样 -拜托 希♥特♥勒♥
- Tyler, please! - Come on, Hitler.
有什么大不了的 我们想看看你的地狱
What's the big deal? We wanna see your hell.
我们没多少时间 快开门
We don't have much time. Open the door.
但是...怎么看啊 上锁了
But -- but how? It's locked!
没办法进去吗
Oh. So, there's no way to get in?
没办法 不行
Nein. No.
开门
Open it!
能给我点私人空间吗
A little privacy? Please.
我就说了不能相信他
Told you you can't trust him.
监狱不是没电了吗 怎么玩
可能没有足够电量供给整个区域的监狱
Well, there's not enough power for the whole block,
但是给这一间监狱没问题
but one cell won't be a problem.
准备好了吗 希♥特♥勒♥ 你是不能自拔了吗
You ready, Hitler? Or did you get lost in there?
不用了 谢谢
Yeah, no, thank you.
你来吧
You do the honors.
尤金 求你了
Eugene, p-please!
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
我必须看看
好了 派对开始
All right, let's party!
慕尼黑 1919年
哥们 这些人都会喝得烂醉
Dude, all these people are about to get wasted.
德国佬 你们在干什么
Hey, krauts, what are you doing?
快走 希♥特♥勒♥会把你们都毒死
Get out of here! Hitler's gonna gas your asses!
请来两份这里最好的李子蛋糕
Two of your best plum cakes, please.
外皮做薄 谢谢
Extra-flaky crust. Danke.
早安
Guten Tag.
艾莎 你来了
Elsa, there you are.
我刚刚点了李子蛋糕
I just ordered plum cakes.
我昨天去了你家
I-I dropped by your house yesterday.
是吗
Oh. Did you?
我得去店里帮我妈妈忙
I, uh...had to help my mother at the store.
抱歉
Excuse me.
没事
Yes, of course.
是我不好
My fault.
-早安 -早安
- Guten tag. - Guten tag.
不好意思 你刚刚在讲
I'm sorry. You were saying?
你在帮你妈妈
You were -- you were helping your mother?
阿道夫 看那个带帽子的人
Adolf, see that man? With the hat?
那是赫尔曼·霍尼
That's Herman Hoehne.
我跟你说过他有一家画廊
The gallery owner I told you about.
我们是老朋友了
We are old friends.
你得把你的画给他看看
You must show him your drawings.
还没准备好呢
They are not ready.
你总是这么说
That is what you always say.
你这么有天赋 你必须...
You have such talent. You must sh--
共♥产♥主义者 他们都是害虫
Communists. They're all vermin.
都该被流放
They should be exiled.
对 我想也是
Mm. Yes, I suppose so.
需要来杯茶吗
Would you like tea?
不用 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
去吧 给他看你的作品
Go. Show him your work.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
如果不表现出来 有天赋又有什么意义呢
No point in having talent if you don't act on it.
快去吧
Go. Now.
不好意思 霍尼先生
I beg your pardon, Herr Hoehne.
我很崇拜您的画廊
I-I-I am a great admirer of your gallery.
我刚说到...
So, as I was saying --
请问您能不能
I was wondering if you would be so kind
看看我画的画
as to have a look at my paintings?
当然了 先生
Of course, mein herr.
这副水彩画非常好
The watercolors are very capable.
线条很有力
The lines are strong.
描影很好
Nice shading.
我喜欢鼓励别人
I like to be encouraging.
你的作品很有技巧 但是没有感染力
Your work shows capacity but lacks conviction.
没有深度 没有胆魄
Vision. Daring.
这...
It's...
很空洞
Bloodless.
那...
Well, uh...
可能你会更喜欢这几张炭笔画
Perhaps you would prefer the charcoals more.
我并不觉得
I doubt it.
我会更努力的
I-I will work harder.
我能过几个月再给你看看别的作品吗
M-may I show you some more pieces in a few months?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么样
How did it go?
我不是这块料
I don't have it.
他错了 阿道夫
He's wrong, Adolf.
他知道什么
What does he know?
你不能因为一个同性恋的观点
You can't let yourself be discouraged
就气馁
by one homosexual's opinion.
不不 当然了 你说得对
No, no, of course. You're right.
在这世上你必须奋力去争自己想要的东西
You have to fight for what you want in this world.
我们的李子蛋糕快好了
Our plum cakes should be here soon.
德国公民们
Citizens of Germany!
准备好起来反抗腐♥败♥的魏玛共和国
Prepare to rise up against the corrupt Weimar republic!
抱歉 店里不准携带武器进入
I'm sorry -- no weapons allowed.
为德国工人们放《国际歌♥》
Play "The Internationale" for the German worker.
-婊♥子♥养♥的♥共♥产♥党儿子 -你聋了吗
- Communist sons of whores. - Are you deaf?!
德国不能...
Germany shall not --
-放《国际歌♥》 -嘘 艾莎 艾莎
- Play "The Internationale"! - Sh! Elsa, Elsa.
他们有枪
They have guns.
什么事
Ja?
我想你...
I-I believe you, uh...
掉了这个
You dropped this.
你 给我学会工人的颂歌♥
You -- learn the workers' anthem,
否则下次我要你好看
or next time will be worse for you.
我没开玩笑
I mean it.
崛起反抗共和国
Rise up against the republic!
德国工人们团结起来
German workers, unite!
他们走了
Well, they're gone now.
但我想你说得对
But I-I think you are right.
我不想进霍尼的画廊
I don't want to be in Hoehne's gallery.
还有很多画廊 我可以都去接触一下
There are many other galleries. I shall approach them all.
我昨天没和我妈妈在一起
I wasn't with my mother yesterday.
我在湖边 和舒尔曼在一起
I was at the lake... with Shulman.
他带我去野餐
He made us a picnic,
我们一整天都在阳光下
And we sat by the lake in the sunshine
坐在湖边
all day.
那个修自行车的
The bicycle repairman?
他有雄心壮志
He's ambitious.
他知道自己要什么
He knows what he wants.
我现在要去找他了
I'm going to him now.
你知道为什么吗 阿道夫
Do you understand why, Adolf?
日安
Good day to you.
-谢谢 -不用
- Danke. - Bitte.
抱歉 希♥特♥勒♥先生
I'm sorry, Mein Hitler,
但我们的李子蛋糕都卖♥♥完了
But we are all out of plum cake.
可是 是我先来的
B-but I -- I -- I-I was here first.
抱歉
Apologies.
给您来点派好吗
Can I offer you some strudel?
我不喜欢派
I don't like strudel.
就因为你在那个搞艺术的
So, because you looked like a bitch
还有女朋友面前出丑了
in front of that art guy and your girlfriend,
所以你炸了欧洲
You blew up Europe?
不是
Nein.
不是
No.
老兄
Dude!
你真是个疯子
You are sick!
报复真可怕 对吗
Hey, payback's a bitch. Am I right?
下次记得给这家伙上李子蛋糕啊
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表