剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
*And then I'd fly*
*我做过木偶 贫民 海盗
*I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate*
*诗人 棋子 和国王*
*A poet, a pawn, and a king*
*我上上下下 沉沉浮浮*
*I've been up and down and over and out*
*我告诉你我知道*
*And I tell you I know one thing*
*每次我发现自己*
*Each time I find myself*
*无精打采的样子*
*Layin' flat on my face*
*我会振作起来*
*I just pick myself up*
*回到战场上*
*And I get back in the race*
*这就是人生*
*That's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*我无法否认*
*I can't deny it*
*很多次我想过要放弃[切断]*
*Many times I thought of cutting out*
*但是我的内心并不愿意*
*But my heart just won't buy it*
*但如果你并不动摇*
*But if there's nothing shakin'*
*七月再来吧*
*Come here this July*
*我要把自己*
*I'm gonna roll myself up*
*卷进一个大球里*
*In a big ball*
*然后死去*
*And die*
*天啊 天啊*
*My, my*
有些人还真是忙啊
Aw, someone's been bloody busy, haven't they?
他的人气还挺高的
He's doing really well.
当初就是费雷和他的天使搭档去安维尔
Fiore and his partner arthe angels that came to Annville.
一开始是他们告诉我创世纪的事
They're the ones that first told me about Genesis.
不 我...不 我觉得
No, I -- No, I thought --
我以为那是德布朗克
I thought this one was Deblanc.
-不 那是费雷 -也许是吧
- No, that's Fiore. - Oh, maybe you're right.
-我不知道 -你去哪里
- I have no idea. - Where you going?
喝酒 你们俩可以搞定的
Drink. You guys got this.
她没事吧
She all right?
-走吧 -听着 这些天使
- Let's go. - Listen, these angels --
我们该怎么和他们相处
How did we leave things with them?
你知道 好好相处吧
Uh...you know. Good.
你还是很生气
You're still mad.
我想还回去的 真的 你记得吗
I tried to give it back. I really did, remember?
创世纪不肯走
Genesis wouldn't leave.
它想留在我身上 所以...
It wanted to stay with me, so...
不好意思 对不起
Excuse me. Um, I'm sorry.
不是吧 又来
Oh, come on. Again?
-去吧 -好吧
- Go on. - u202dOkay.
-去解决了 -好 抱歉
- Get it over with. - Yes. Sorry.
上帝啊 没个头
Jesus. Endless.
总之 你和...
Anyway, you and...
你朋友 他现在在哪里
y-your friend -- Where is he by the way?
-死了 -不 我以为天使不会死
- Dead. u202d- No, I th-- I thought angels couldn't die.
-他死了 -好吧
- He's dead. - All right.
总之 你们之前说得没错
Anyway, you guys were right.
你说创世纪的消息会传出去
You said word would get out about Genesis
坏人会想来把它据为己有
and the bad men would want it for themselves.
的确发生了这样的事 有人在追杀我们
Well, that's a happened. Someone's after us.
-一个牛仔 -我们不知道该怎么甩掉他
- A cowboy. - u202dWe don't know how to get rid of him.
我们想也许你能帮我们 德布朗克
We thought maybe you could help us, Deblanc.
告诉我们你知道什么
Tell us what you know.
那个牛仔根本不是...人类
The cowboy isn't a man... at all.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
他叫杀手圣徒
His name's The Saint Of Killers.
我以为这个人物只存在于鬼故事中
I thought that was a ghost story.
他是真实存在的
He's real.
他是从地狱中逃脱的野兽
He's a beast straight out of Hell.
但他不是想自己要创世纪
But he doesn't want Genesis for himself.
他想杀了它 和你
He wants to kill it... and you.
而且谁都无法阻止他
And there's nothing anyone can do to stop him.
除了我 因为是我雇的他
Except me...'cause I'm the one that hired him.
这就是我知道的一切
There. That's what I know.
-你好 -你来了
- Hey. - Hey! There he is!
你好 象头神
Hi, Ganesh.
这是给你的
This is for you.
来合个影
Take a pic.
你是怎么做到的 象头神
How do you do it, Ganesh?
你是如何死而复生的
How do you die, then come back to life?
想让我透露魔术的秘密
Ha ha! Give away my secret?
想得美 孩子 想得美
Nice try, kid. Nice try.
好了
Okay.
还有两分钟登台
Two minutes till showtime.
总之 这个圣徒是你雇的
Anyway. You hired this Saint?
创世纪太危险了
Genesis is too dangerous.
我们发现它不愿意跟我们一起回天堂
Once we saw it wouldn't go back with us,
便告诉圣徒必须毁掉创世纪
we told him it had to be destroyed.
以什么作为交换
In exchange for what?
你给他什么作为回报
What are you offering in return?
我可以命令你解雇他
I could make you un-hire him.
来啊 命令我 使用创世纪
Go on, then. Make me. Use it.
看看会怎样
Watch what happens.
他就是这样找到我们的 对吗
That's how he's finding us, isn't it?
他追踪的是创世纪的圣言
He's tracking The Word?
没错
That's right.
我们给天堂打了电♥话♥ 你知道吗
We called Heaven, you know?
知道 用你从我们这偷走的电♥话♥
Right. On our phone, which you stole.
幸好我这么做了 你知道我们发现了什么吗
It's a good thing I did, 'cause you know what we found out?
上帝失踪了
God's gone missing.
他走了
He's gone.
走了 走去哪了
Gone? Gone where?
这事你不知道
You don't know?
不知道
No.
好吧
Right.
看来没人知道
Well, no one seems to.
我理解你之前的所作所为
I understand why you did what you did.
但现在情况变了
But things have changed.
我们现在是统一阵线了
We're on the same side now.
如果这个圣徒不罢手
If this Saint isn't stopped,
如果创世纪被毁灭
if Genesis is destroyed,
我们很可能永远找不到上帝了
chances are we're never gonna find God.
我明白
I understand.
这事非同小可
This is serious.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what happened to me.
我曾经很快乐
I used to be happy.
直到我来到了这里 来到了地球
Until I came to this place, this Earth,
以前我脑海中只有宁静
all I knew was peace.
而现在
But now?
这是阻碍我助你一臂之力的唯一踌躇 传教士
And this is my only hesitation at helping you, Preacher,
我唯一的踌躇所在
my only hesitation whatsoever --
那就是我真的一点
and thas is I really don't...
都不在乎
give a shit.
所以失陪了 弗兰克 把帽子给我戴上
If you'll excuse me. Frank, hat.
好的 先生 这就来 先生
Ah, yes, sir. Coming, sir.
走吧
Get off.
对了 顺便说一下 我是费雷
Oh, uh, by the way, I'm Fiore.
德布朗克是另外那位
Deblanc was the other one.
-现在怎么办 -女士们先生们
- What now? - Ladies and gentlemen...
我现在就去台上把他的屎给揍出来
I'm gonna walk out there and kick the shit out of him.
别别别 好了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. All right.
冷静 我意思是演出结束后
Calm down. I mean after that.
使用圣言 把圣徒引过来
Use The Word, bring The Saint here,
然后命令天使让他收手
then make the angel call him off.
假使他可以的话 假使他能足够接近圣徒
If he can? If he can even get close enough to him?
在圣徒把半个赌场的人都轰飞之后
After The Saint shoots up half the bloody casino?
想法非常好 犀利 我喜欢
It's very good. Surgical. I like it.
那你建议我怎么做
What do you suggest?
我和费雷以前有点交情
Well, me and Fiore have a bit of history.
所以 让我来跟他聊聊
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表