剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
That kind of behavior will not be tolerated here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是 长官
这里是地狱 识相点
This is hell. Act accordingly.
我们会密切关注你的行为
We will be watching.
你好 艾莉
Hey Allie.
近来可好
How you doing?
都长这么大了
You got so big, huh?
手镯真好看
Those bracelets are pretty.
是你做的吗
You make them?
我希望我爸宰了你
I hope my father kills you.
角色 上帝
扮演者 马克·海尔力克
马克·海尔力克 第六场第二幕
Mark Harelik. Six-two.
冈斯经纪公♥司♥
Gunth management.
你准备好了就开始
When you're ready.
好的
Okay.
容我问一句 有没有
Let me just ask -- uh, is -- is there --
这个场景里我是跟谁在对话
Who am I talking to in this scene?
因为剧本里没讲清楚我和谁对手戏
'Cause it's not -- it's not quite clear from the script.
可能是天主
Could be the heavenly host
或者从地球打来电♥话♥的天使们
or different angels calling up from earth.
你要做的是打消信徒的疑虑 让人们安心
Your goal is to reassure the faithful, et cetera.
好的 明白了
Okay. Alright. Alright. Got it.
好了
Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我乃一切的初始与终结
I am the alpha and the omega --
能让我再来一遍吗
Could I start one more time, please?
我没
That -- I didn't...
当然可以 开始吧
Sure. Go ahead.
我乃一切的初始与终结
I am the alpha and the omega,
我乃明亮的晨星
and the bright morning star.
我乃主 你们的上帝
I am the lord, your God.
我的子民们 你们因何事呼唤我
My children, why have you called me?
非常棒
That was great.
我们能继续表演下一个场景吗
Can we move on to the other scenes?
让我们来试试同情受难者的场景
Let's try the empathy with sufferers scene.
同情受难者 好的
Empathy with sufferers. Right.
全能的主听到了你们的悲叹
The lord your god has heard your lamentations,
你们的恸哭
your wailing --
安息吧 我的子民们
Rest well, my child.
你们的痛苦就是我的痛苦
Your suffering is my suffering.
我会安抚你们的伤痛 擦干♥你♥们的眼泪
I shall soothe your pain and dry your tears.
你们的痛苦就是我的痛苦
Your suffering is my suffering.
真让我感同身受
That just kills me.
他表演的相当不错
He's pretty good.
等一下
Hold on.
终于到你最后一个试镜场景了
And finally, uh, your last scene?
可怕的预言
Scary prophecy.
你准备好了就开始
Whenever you're ready.
听好
Hear me!
听好
Hear me and tremble
并在颤抖中感知即将发生的预兆
and know the signs of the world to come!
寻找不寻常的改变 寻找不可能的存在
Look for the changes, for things impossible.
垂死崩裂的土地 支离破碎的天空
The dying land, the falling sky,
惶惑不安的田间野兽
the beasts of the field thrown into confusion.
寻找不多的时日
Look for the days to shorten,
寻找蔓延的黑暗
look for the darkness to grow
寻找知晓我
and look for the wicked
愤怒的巫者
to know my wrath!
棒极了 谢谢
Excellent, thank you.
我最后那一段有点夸张了 你们不觉得吗
I pushed that last part. Don't you think?
我是说 没有他真想震慑世人时那么可怕
I mean, I-it's not as scary if he's trying to be scary.
你知道我想表达的意思吗
You know -- you know what I'm saying?
这一点我同意
I agree with that.
你明白这是一份无限期开放式工作吧
You understand it's an open-ended arrangement?
没有合约结束的具体日期
There's no out-date.
是的 我明白
Yes. Yes.
而你对此没有意见
And you're okay with that?
其实 我
Well, I...
这事我思考了很长时间
Gosh, I've been thinking about this for a -- a long time.
很显然 这个担子很重
Obviously, it's a -- it's a big commitment.
但
But, uh
这是个千载难逢的角色
it's the role of a lifetime.
这样的话 那就恭喜了 你拿到了这个角色
In that case, congratulations. You've got the part.
太好了
Yes!
我的天
Holy shite!
他们把他杀了
They killed him!
他们必须这样做
They had to.
这是送他上天堂的唯一方法
Only way to get him to heaven.
好了 那么
Alright, so --
上帝是个哭天喊地 大声嚷嚷的专家
God's an expert crier and he yells a lot.
这一点我们早就知道了
Well, we kinda knew that already.
但还是很奇怪 对吗
Weird though, right?
如果这不算奇怪 那他们肯定在我看这段时
Well, if it isn't weird then they changed the definition
修改了奇怪的定义
while I wasn't bloody looking.
不 不
No, no.
我们在这里
We're here.
假上帝来自这里
Fake God was from here.
还有其他人在这里寻找上帝
And other people are looking for God here?
是的 这太奇怪了
Yeah. That's weird.
好了 我提议今天就此收工
Right. I vote we call it a day.
给图丽普打个电♥话♥ 看看她想怎么办
Let's ring Tulip, see what she's up to.
我觉得自己忽略了什么东西
I feel like I'm missing something...
某样非常明显的东西
...something really obvious.
那是肯定的
I'm sure you are.
找枪吗
Looking for a gun, huh?
或许在这个旧枪柜里
In the ol' gun safe maybe?
我们一个月前把密♥码♥改了
Yeah... We changed the combo a month ago.
你好 玛塔
Hey, Marte.
放我走
Let me go.
不行
No.
放我走 维克多 否则我对天发誓
Let me go, Viktor, or I swear to god,
我会让你脑袋开花
I will blow your brains out.
是吗
Yeah?
那就动手吧
So do it.
快啊 机会来了 动手
Come on. Now's your chance. Do it.
好了好了 够了
Alright, alright. That's enough.
要我对她动刑吗 老大
Want me to have a crack at her, boss?
不必了 派特
No thank you, Pat.
我要亲自审她
Leave her to me.
卡西迪
你还好吗
卡西迪
你还好吗
拘留室
让我看看你下垂的胸部
Show me your saggies.
快点 让我看看 就看一次
Come on... Show me... Just-just one time.
说英语 英语
Speak English. English!
你这人什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你好
Hello.
你和曼娜琳监管聊得如何
How was your chat with superintendent Mannering?
还行
还行吗 挺好
Fine, was it? Ja. Good.
所有答案都填完了
What is the use of a puzzle book
还要这字谜簿有什么用
if all the answers are filled in?
不过我想这正是他们的目的 不是吗
But I suppose that is exactly their point, then, isn't it?
"恶人不得安息"
"No rest for the wicked."
你看起来没那么坏
现在没那么坏了
至少我是这么觉得的
我是说
你还是...
我还是什么 尤金
Am I what, Eugene?
是坏人吗
快看
Hey, look!
是那个新来的 还有他的菊花脸
It's new guy! And he brought his anal face!
你们两个在做什么
What you guys doin'?
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表