剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
因为哭也没用
'Cause crying isn't gonna fix this.
我带你入门
I brought you in.
我信任你
I trusted you,
让你成为家族的一部分
made you a part of my family.
结果你用欺骗来报答我
And in return you made a fool out of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what else to say...
你最好想点什么出来
Well, you better think of something
因为道歉也没用
'Cause "sorry" isn't gonna fix this either.
打扰了 老板
Excuse me, boss.
他又清醒了
He's conscious again.
不知道能清醒多久
Not sure how long we'll have him.
去走走 清理一下思绪
Walk around, clear your head,
我再问你的时候
and when I ask you again,
给我一个更好的答案
give me a better answer.
图丽普
Hey Tulip.
派特
Hey Pat.
卡西迪
你没事吧
你把我们忘了 对吗
You've forgotten us, haven't you?
你继续前行 继续生活了
You moved on. Your life continued.
但其他人可没这么幸运
But others weren't so lucky.
水退了 但痛苦没有
The waters went down, but the pain rose,
悲痛在继续
The grief continued --
我失去了我的房♥子 我的衣服 我的一切
I lost my house, my clothes, everything.
向联邦政♥府♥寻求帮助了
Asked the federal government for help...
但你知道结果
...But you know how that goes.
这是什么
What is this?
电视购物
Infomercial.
图丽普还没回来
No Tulip?
她没给你打电♥话♥吗
What, she -- she hasn't called you?
如果她打了我还问你干吗
Why would I ask if she's here if she called?
好吧 没有
Yeah. No.
好吧 这不对劲
Uh...Right. It -- it'd just be weird.
丹尼斯
Uh, Denis? Denis?
这是牧师 这是丹尼斯
Padre. Padre, Denis.
谢谢你让我们待在这里
Thank you for letting us stay.
这地方很漂亮
It's -- it's a beautiful place.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 他只是在说法语
Yeah. It's just -- that's just French.
好吧
Yeah. Right.
吃点东西我们就出发
Gonna grab something to eat and then we'll go.
什么 等等 我们去哪
Wh-what? Wait -- where we going?
爵士酒吧
Jazz clubs.
还有137个要去
We still got 137 more to see.
好 但图丽普怎么办
Yeah, but what -- what about Tulip?
她怎么了
What about her?
你就不奇怪她在哪吗
Are you -- are you not wondering where she is?
我知道她在哪
I know exactly where she is.
你知道
You do?
我们吵架了
We're in a fight.
所以她生我气就跑了
So she's out somewhere being mad at me.
生你的气
Being mad at you?
对啊 去购物 去偷店里的东西
Yeah. Shopping, shoplifting.
出老千 叫停婚礼之类的
Cheating at cards. Calling off marriages.
好吧 但是老兄...
Yeah, but, man, she --
她从未对我说过那样的话
She never said anything like that to me, though.
她起来一言不发就走了
She just got up and left without saying a word.
-你知道我的意思吗 -好吧
- Do you know what I mean? - Right.
因为我们吵架了啊
'Cause we're in a fight.
但我...
But I...
昨晚那个女人
Anyway, this woman last night?
她说有一个秘密组织
She told me about some secret organization
妄想统治世界
with designs on world domination?
-你明白吗 -明白
- You know about that? - Yeah.
哪个 是锡安山占领政♥府♥吗
Sure, which one? Is it Z.O.G.?
玫瑰十字会还是蜥蜴人
Rosicrucians, Reptilians?
类似于外星蜥蜴的秘密组织
Secret society of alien lizards.
他们装成社会名流
They impersonate celebrities
想通过控制大众文化
in an attempt to take over the planet
来掌控地球
through popular culture.
-是这样的吗 -不
- Is that it? - No.
好吧
Right.
我听说 那些人都穿着白色的西服
The one I was told about, the guys were wearing white suits.
是吗
Yeah?
开着白色面包车
They drive white vans.
可能是某些宗教组织
Maybe some sort of religious organization?
白色西服
White suits.
这我不清楚 牧师
I don't know about that, padre.
我觉得挺假的
It sounds pretty fake to me.
白色面包车
White vans.
发薪日贷
就位
In position.
我们住在桥下
We're living under a bridge,
我打三份工就为了保住头顶上的防水布
and I work three jobs just to keep a tarp over our heads.
我以前会去找妓♥女♥ 现在自己就是
I used to go to prostitutes. Now, I am one.
我以前以为没有比五级飓风
Oh, I thought things couldn't get worse
更糟糕的事了
than a category five hurricane...
但对我来说 也许卡特里娜飓风只是个开始...
But for me, Katrina was the beginning...
老天爷 杰西
Oh, my -- oh my god. J-J-Jesse! Jess!
-怎么了 -杰西 快来看
- What is it? - Jesse, come and have a look!
快来快快快
Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick!
那不是你教堂的上帝吗
It's bloody God from your church.
看 看到了吗
Look. See?
我失去了妻子
I lost my wife,
我的保险
lost my insurance
现在我精神也出了问题
and now I'm mentally ill.
是教堂的那个家伙
It's the guy from the church.
我还是相信人心是善良的
I still believe that people are good,
这想法帮助我入睡
and that's what helps me sleep at night.
你是如何入睡的
How do you sleep at night?
大家好 我是弗兰基·莫尼兹
Hi, I'm Frankie Muniz.
我不是流浪汉 他们也不是
I'm not homeless, and neither are they.
我们都是演员
We're all actors.
弗兰基·莫尼兹 鬼才演员
Frankie Muniz. Huge talent.
当需要奉献的时候
So when it comes time to give...
我们该怎么说
...what do we say?
不要忘记
Don't forget!
假的上帝
Fake God.
他是个演员
He's an actor.
假上帝是个本地的演员
Fake God is a local actor.
只有这片区域的机器出问题了吧
It's only this block that's on the fritz, right?
没错
That's correct.
灯泡是全新的 应该不是这里的问题
Bulb's almost brand-new, so that can't be it.
肯定是电力出问题
It has to be electrical.
可能是机械问题 也可能是排风扇的问题
Could be mechanical. Could be the fan.
可能有很多原因
Could be a lot of things.
你是刚刚出来的吗
Did you leave the room right now?
不是
Uh, no.
这得修上好一会吗
This going to take a while?
可能得全部重设
Maybe a full reset.
跟我来
Come with me.
泰迪·冈斯
人才管理
这个演员也许能回答我们很多问题
This actor could answer lots of questions.
比如说呢
Like what?
比如他们为什么雇他
Like, why'd they hire him?
他看上去像上帝吗 他演得像上帝吗
Does he look like God? Does he act like God?
也许是上帝雇了他
Maybe God hired him.
好吧
Alright.
-哪位 -你好
- Hello? - Hi.
我们在网上查到 你是一名演员的经纪人
We looked online. Y-you represent an actor here?
一个叫马克·海力克 马克·海拉力克的
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表