剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
We're off to Los Angeles.
可以说是一切顺利了 对吧
It sorta worked out, then?
是的 那个紧张到
Yes, minus the anxious pupil
在我鞋子上拉尿的学生除外
who defecated on my shoe.
为什么他们打的是空包弹
Why were they shooting blanks?
谁
Who?
亚美尼亚人
The Armenians.
他们的枪里没有实弹
They had no live rounds in their guns.
真是奇怪的风俗 鬼知道他们在想些什么
Such an alien culture. Who knows what they're thinking?
刚刚就是场表演
It was a stunt.
你给我下套
You set me up.
已经没时间用常规手段了
There is no time for conventional methods.
那位基♥督♥之子
The Christ child,
尽管就是个一字眉的呆小症
unibrowed cretinism not with standing,
已经在知名度上遥遥领先了
is miles ahead of you in name recognition.
我们必须把消息散播出去 而这
We have to spread the word. And this...
如我所说
as I said,
就是我们开始的第一步
is how we start.
现在 赶紧的
Now, come on.
飞机等着呢
The jet is waiting.
我并没有报名参加这摊烂事
I didn't sign up for this shit!
你这口气就像位真正的弥赛亚
Spoken like a true Messiah.
吉米·坎摩尔 对吗
Jimmy Kimmel, right?
没错
Yep.
真令人兴奋
Exciting.
斯塔尔真是个天才
Starr's a genius.
而现在我们是他的左膀右臂
And now we're his right-hand men --
准备不惜一切侍奉他
ready to serve him u202dno matter the cost or cause,
准备惩治任何胆敢反抗他的非信徒
ready to face down any disbeliever who dares oppose him
并让他们的鲜血染红街道
and drench the streets in their blood.
是的
Yeah.
不 我也很兴奋
No, I'm excited.
我去把充气床的气给放了
I'm gonna unplug the air mattress,
或许顺便洗个澡
maybe take a shower.
《活宝三人组》
白天玩 晚上吃
Playing by day, feeding by night.
我们是鲜血之子
We are the Children of Blood.
加入我们 痛饮你最黑暗的渴望
Join us and let your darkest desires drink deep.
你好
Hello.
这些都是买♥♥给你自己的吗
All this for you?
防晒霜
The sunscreen.
有些是
Some of it.
有些是买♥♥个一个朋友的
Some of it's for a friend.
我正打算说
I was gonna say.
防晒指数100
Spf 100?
你要说什么
Gonna say what?
无意冒犯 女士
Uh... no offense, ma'am.
这得有我决定吧
Well, that's for me to decide, isn't it?
身份证 你买♥♥了酒
I.D. -- for the booze.
我不问的话就等着关门吧
u202dI don't ask, I don't stay in business.
好了
All right.
还要些什么吗 亲爱的
Anything else, darlin'?
嗯
Yeah.
我想要点
I would like some...
樱桃润唇膏
cherry lip balm.
还有这样
And this.
给
Here.
没错 因为我是坏人嘛
Oh, yeah, 'cause I'm the bad guy!
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
准备好走了吗
Ready to go?
是的
Yep.
那是大♥麻♥吗
Is that crack?
不是
No.
只是
It's just...
不是
It isn't.
真的吗
Seriously?
我怎么打发时间是我的事 好吗
Look, how I spend my downtime is my business, all right?
如果你不喜欢 就离我远点
If you don't like it, you can clear off.
事实上 要是你心里有数
In fact, you probably should
你就应该知道你自己该怎么做
if ya knew what was good for ya.
卡西 别说这些
Oh, Cass, cut the crap.
听着
Look.
毕米尼很棒的
Bimini is gonna be great, okay?
至少我觉得会很棒
At least, I think so.
再次上路
On the road again?
不用傻乎乎地找什么上帝
No more dumbass God hunt?
就我们俩 狂欢找乐子
Just the two of us, partying and having fun.
还有丹尼斯
And Denis.
别忘了
Don't forget.
是啊 还有丹尼斯
Yeah, Denis, too.
不管怎么样 杰西走了
Anyway, Jesse's gone.
他做出了他的决定 我们也有我们的决定
He made his choice, and we made ours.
的确很难过
Too bad.
但我可不会这么看着你
But I am not gonna mope around
抽大♥麻♥
smoking crack about it.
好吧 但这只是...是...
All right, but it's just -- it's...
药用的
u202dMedicinal.
听着
So, look.
不管我们俩之间会发生什么事
Whatever happens next between the two of us, okay?
就随他去吧
I say let it happen.
什么
What?
你知道我们还会做♥爱♥的 对吧
You know we're gonna have sex again, right?
真的吗
We are?
你是这么想的 不是吗
Well, it's what you want, isn't it?
什...是啊 我是说
Wha-- Yeah, I mean...
好吧 那...
Okay. So...
就这样吗
Is that all?
准备好走了吗
You ready to go?
是的
Yeah.
那是大♥麻♥吗
Is that crack?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我去打包行李
I'ma go pack.
好的
All right.
那是边界了
That is the frontier.
那是谁
他能放你出去
He's the one who lets you out.
告诉他你的名字 告诉他你不属于这里
Tell him your name u202dand that you do not belong here.
他会吹响号♥角
He will blow his horn
看着你安全回到彼岸
and see that you cross safely to the other side.
他们会给你衣服 让你上车
They will give you clothes, put you on a bus,
把你放在最近的车站
and drop you at the nearest stop,
然后你就自♥由♥了
and then you are free.
那么简单吗
不 尤金
No, Eugene.
那是不可能的
It's impossible.
但你这样的人是例外
Except for someone like you.
再见了
Well, goodbye.
你要走了吗
当然了 这是路的尽头
Well, of course. u202dIt is the end of the road.
你会怎么样
他们发现后肯定会很生气
应该吧
I suppose,
但他们只会变本加厉而已
but all they can do is make it worse.
你好
我叫尤金·鲁特
我不该在这里的
所以...
所以...
我想过河回家
有人说你能帮我
是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥说的
他说
他保证过...
别这样 我是认真的
我不属于这里
什么
不
噢
抱歉
看来他们在下面让你很不好过啊
Looks like they were pretty rough on ya down there.
没有
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表