剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我叫FJ·胡佛
My name is, uh, FJ Hoover,
圣杯骑士团中尉
2nd lieutenant of the Grail Organization.
欢迎你接受我们的羁押
I want to welcome you to our, uh, custody.
我们知道你想要什么
We know what you want.
如你所知 上天堂是不大可能了
As you know, heaven's probably not gonna happen,
但我们可以为你提供退而求其次的最佳选择
but we can give you the next best thing.
你所要做的就是
All you have to do is...
与我们合作 所以
work with us, so...
你考虑一下吧
think about it.
稳住马
Stay the horse.
做好你的事
Keep to your affairs.
一定要回来
Come back to us.
你的灵魂中尚存善意
Your soul is where your goodness lies.
先生 你好 我们要去拉特沃特
Hey, mister! Hey! We're headed to ratwater!
你的灵魂中尚存善意
Your soul is where your goodness lies...
我所熟悉的那份善意就在那里
The goodness I know is there.
先生 你好
Hey, mister.
不
No.
别再杀戮了 别再喝酒了
No more killing. No more drinking.
别再杀戮了 别再喝酒了
No more killing. No more drinking.
别再杀戮了 别再喝酒了
No more killing. No more drinking.
别再杀戮了 别再喝酒了
No more killing. No more drinking.
我们会在天堂
And we'll be together in heaven
永远幸福地生活下去
for all eternity.
又过了一周
你变得越来越弱了
You've gotten weaker.
你心里清楚
You know you have.
你真的应该考虑一下我们的提议
You really should consider our offer.
我们只想让你再次强大起来
We just want to make you strong again.
这是个双赢的局面
It is a win-win situation.
毕竟
After all...
你还有什么可以失去的呢
what more do you have to lose?
好了
Okay, good.
很高兴我们能达成共识
I'm glad we could reach this understanding.
现在就 去干♥你♥的老本行吧
Now just... do what you do.
决定喝什么了吗
Made up your mind?
威士忌
Whiskey.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
-得克萨斯州 -听说过
- Texas. - Heard of it.
什么风把你吹到新奥尔良来了
And what brings you to New Orleans?
我来杀一个人
I'm here to kill a man.
你在我房♥间里做什么呢 儿子
What yeh doing in me room, son?
给我出去
Get out.
没事了 班卓 你跟我在一起很安全
It's okay, Banjo. You're safe with me.
你还好吗
You all right?
炉子下面有根手指
There's a finger under the stove.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你觉得他何时回来
So, when do you think he's coming back?
你能不能别再问我这个问题了
Will you stop askin' me that?!
我压根不关心杰西回不回来 好吗
I don't care if Jesse's coming back, okay?
-你也不该关心 -别吼我
- And neither should you. - Don't snap at me.
不是只有你一个人有脾气的 好吗
You've not cornered the market on being pissed off, all right?
我和你一样生气 相信我
I'm just as angry as you are. You can trust in that.
谁说他是老大的
I mean, who put him in charge?
不是我说的 我一直以为我才是老大
Well, not me. I always thought I was in charge.
什么
What?
-没什么 -不 说啊
- Nothin'. - No, go on.
得了吧 你只能算老三
Oh, please. You're like third-in-charge.
老三 不可能
Third? There's no way!
好好想想吧 卡西
Figure it out, Cass.
-你不是我的老大 -我没说我是
- You ain't in charge of me. - I never said I was.
-也不是杰西的 -什么 继续说
- Or Jesse. - What? Go on.
说我是老三也太讽刺了 简直是侮辱我
Third's a bleeding joke. It's insulting.
简单的数学
Math is what it is.
我告诉你我是一堆人的老大
I'll have you know I'm in charge of a whole heap of people,
-事实上 -是吗
- Actually. - Oh, really?
比如说谁呢
Like who?
比如小班卓
Like Lil' Banjo.
这比水刑还难熬
This is worse than waterboarding.
-丹尼斯 -他不听你的
- Denis. - Doesn't listen to you.
我们在努力
And we're working on that!
你觉得这样说公平吗
Like, how do you think that's fair?
-情况汇报 -我不是老三
- Status report. - I'm not third.
他马上来了
He's on his way.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
这样说吧 为了不继续吵下去
So let's just say, for the sake of argument,
接下来你是老大
that's you're left in charge.
那你有什么好主意
What's your bright idea for us, then?
洗耳恭听
I'm curious to hear it.
说真的 我们该怎么办
On a serious note, what do we do?
因为我开始担心了
'Cause I'm startin' to worry about it.
我们按照计划去毕米尼岛
We go to Bimini as planned.
就我们俩吗
What, just the two of us?
是啊
Yeah.
没别人
Alone?
是啊
Sure.
是吧
I guess so.
有何不可
Why not?
没什么
No reason.
他会回来的
He'll come back.
他总会回来的
He always comes back.
不是总是
Not always.
他回来了
Here he is.
卡西
Hey, Cass.
我们刚还在想你会不会回来
We were just wonderin' about you.
是你在想
You were wonderin'.
是啊 你只是盯着地板上我的手指
Yeah, you were just starin' at me finger on the floor.
我没有盯着 卡西迪
I wasn't staring at it, Cassidy.
我只是注意到了
I was noticing it.
注意到地板上的手指 什么都没想
Noticing the floor finger without a wonder in the world.
你找到他了吗
Well, you find him?
我现在不想讨论上帝的事
I don't want to talk about God right now.
有人能给我来杯喝的吗
Does anyone here have a drink?
这才叫领导力
Now, that, that's bloody leadership!
我房♥间里面有酒
I got a potation in me room.
刚能喝 你肯定会喜欢
It's just ripe. I think you're gonna love it.
-来吧 -什么
- Come on. - A what?
给我剩点 你们两个笨蛋
Hey, save some for me, you wet brains!
酒
Potation.
传教士
Preacher.
不在
N-no.
武器
Weapons.
里约
Rio.
不准找他们
You leave 'em alone!
这也太牵强了 卡西
That's a pretty far-fetched theory, Cass,
我告诉你 就算是你也一样
Even for you. I'm tellin' ya, mate,
你再看一遍那部电影就知道了
if you watch that movie again, you'll see.
泰勒·德登的确存在
Tyler Durden does exist.
你是说《搏击俱乐部》的反转
You're saying the twist to "Fight Club" is
-就是没有反转吗 -没错
- there is no twist? - Exactly!
你怎么看出来的
How do you figure that?
因为没人会听丑八怪的话 牧师
Because nobody listens to ugly people, Padre.
如果你要领导一个反物质的组织
If yer gonna inspire an anti-materialistic organization
没有消除世界债务的宏图伟计的话
with worldwide designs on erasing global debt,
就必须长得有布拉德·皮特那么帅
you got to look like Brad Pitt.
等等
Well, hold on now.
我可不会说爱德华·诺顿丑
I wouldn't exactly call Edward Norton ugly.
...单单去年就因37号♥指示在荷兰有那么多手术
...Instrumental in 37 covert Dutch ops just last year alone.
-荷兰手术 -是啊
- Dutch ops? - Oh, yeah.
那些家伙最蠢了
Those guys are the worst.
那荷兰接包皮的生意肯定爆满
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表