剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
扯掉那条围裙 跪在地上
tear off that apron, get down on my knees,
把你的大屌♥含到我嘴里
and put your penis in my mouth?
或者不如我说是你强迫我
Or what if I say you forced me
把你的大屌♥含到我嘴里的
to put your penis in my mouth?
没错 我来你的店里
Yeah, I came into your establishment,
单纯想熔炼一些金属
looking for some simple metal smelting,
而等我反应过来
and the next thing you know...
你已经逼我跪倒地上
you had me on my knees --
或者不如我打电♥话♥给我表亲
Okay, or what if I call my cousin
他是州警警探
who's a detective with the state police
我可以告诉他你这生意是非法经营
and I tell him your business here is an illegal operation?
把枪放到熔炉里去
Put the weapons in the machine.
熔炼厂
我不敢相信他对你撒谎
I just can't believe he lied to you.
我说的是什么傻话
Well, what am I saying?
他当然撒谎了 他是个男人
Of course he lied. He's a man.
男人都是谎话精
Men are lying pigs.
是啊
Yeah.
但我其实能理解
But I kinda get it.
真的吗
You do?
杰西这样都是有原因的
Jesse's got his reasons.
要知道 他爸是个传教士
You know, his daddy was a preacher.
那任谁都会性格扭曲
Yeah, that'll mess anyone up.
是啊
Yeah.
我有什么资格说他
Who am I to talk?
我根本不认识他
I don't even know the guy.
我如今只想找个不会揍我的男人
I'll settle for anyone who doesn't punch me in the face.
杰西永远不会打女人
No, Jesse would never do that.
就连上次
Not even the time
我用高尔夫球杆打破他的头都没对我动手
I cracked his skull with a golf club.
你觉得他现在在哪
Where do you think he is now?
他说他知道上帝在哪
He said he knew where God was.
或许我该跟他一起去的
Probably shoulda gone with him.
我是说那个牛仔
I mean the cowboy.
我不知道
I don't know.
杰西能搞定他
Jesse can handle him.
希望你是对的
Hope you're right.
快过来 你们得来看看这个
Come here! I need you to see something!
把手伸出来
Put out your hand.
什么
What?
没事的 伸出来
It's all right. Do it.
这里的温度超过四千度
It's over 4,000 degrees in there.
连坦克装甲都能熔
It'll melt the armor off a tank.
那玩意却还是冷的
That thing's not even hot.
你看
Take a look at that.
老实待着
Don't move.
你们在做什么
What's going on here?
该走了
Time to go.
快点 快点
Schnell. Schnell.
1...2...3...4...
1...2...3...4...
-快点 快点 -...5...6..
- Schnell! Schnell! - ...5...6...
快点
Schnell!
...9...10..
...9...10...
把这个放后面
Put this back there.
快点
Come on!
我们走
Let's go.
等等
这个洞吗
没错 后门就在下面
Ja. The back door is down there.
希♥特♥勒♥去哪儿了
Where's Hitler?
找到他
Look for him!
我...
I...
我做不到
你行的 没问题
Yes, you can.
每一步我都会陪着你
I will be with you every step of the way.
匿名寄往巴西里约热内卢
美国邮政
上帝 请宽恕我没有吃掉西兰花
God, forgive me for not eating my broccoli.
请宽恕我顶撞我爸爸
Forgive me for sassing my daddy.
请宽恕我做礼拜的时候睡着
Forgive me for falling asleep at church.
上帝 请宽恕我在操场上揍了唐尼
God, forgive me for hitting Donnie on the playground --
虽然他欠揍
Even though he deserved it.
上帝 请宽恕我认为你并不存在
God, forgive me for thinking you ain't real.
请宽恕我滥用上帝之名
Forgive me for using your name in vain.
请宽恕我对哈格蒂女士想入非非
Forgive me for thinking dirty thoughts about Ms. Haggity.
请宽恕我做礼拜的时候睡着
Forgive me for falling asleep at church.
请宽恕我就这样放弃了
Forgive me for giving up.
请宽恕我这么恐惧
Forgive me for being scared.
杰西 杰西·卡斯特
-请宽恕我让爸爸失望 -...让爸爸失望
- Forgive me for letting my daddy down. - ...My daddy down.
-上帝... -上帝 请宽恕我
- God... - God, forgive me for...
-...大发脾气 -...大发脾气
- ...Losing my temper. - ...Losing my temper.
-请宽恕我没有... -...尽心尽意做家务
- Forgive me for not doing my... - ...Chores as best I could.
请宽恕我伤害了波比·波伊德
Forgive me for hurting Bobby Boyd --
虽然他罪有应得
Though he had it comin'.
请宽恕我没有向你祈祷更多
Forgive me for not praying to you more.
上帝 请宽恕我认为你并不存在
God, forgive me for thinking you ain't real.
请宽恕我自♥慰♥
Forgive me for touching myself.
请宽恕我请求你杀了我爸爸
Forgive me for asking you to kill my father
-并把他送去地狱 -...并把他送去地狱
- And send him to hell. - ...And send him to hell.
上帝 请宽恕我心存怨恨
God, forgive me for having hate in my heart.
上帝 请宽恕我射杀了那只科莫多巨蜥
God, forgive me for shooting that komodo dragon.
请宽恕我用高人一等的口气跟图丽普讲话
Forgive me for talking down to Tulip.
上帝 请宽恕我抢了那个便利店
God, forgive me for robbing that convenience store...
...还有那个加油站... ...还有那个当铺老板
...And that gas station... ...And that pawnbroker...
上帝... ...还抢了那个动物园
God... ...For robbing that zoo.
上帝... 上帝 请宽恕我杀了那个警卫
God... God, forgive me for killing that security guard.
上帝 请宽恕我大发脾气
God, forgive me for losing my temper.
...打爆了那个混♥蛋♥的眼球
...For taking that guy's eye out.
...喝醉 ...偷车
...Getting drunk. ...For stealing cars.
...打架 ...撒谎 ...酗酒
...Fighting. ...Lying. ...Drinking too much.
...撒谎... ...抢劫... ...诈骗...
...Lying... ...Robbing... ...Cheating...
...撒谎... ...酗酒... ...打架...
...Lying... ...Drinking... ...Fighting...
...偷窃... 上帝 请宽恕我杀了 --
...For stealing... God, forgive me for killing --
我认为你有能力让10万个小老太太
I imagine you could take 100,000 little old ladies,
在街道上来来回♥回♥逛个100年
walk them back and forth across the street for 100 years,
然而这也没法让你全身而退
and it still wouldn't get you off the hook for all that.
如果你想拯救你的灵魂
If you want to save your soul,
你得干点大事
you need to do something big.
你得跟我一起干 杰西
You need to join me, Jesse.
人们干了坏事
People have done worse.
我敢打赌 你干的更坏
I bet you've done worse.
或许... 再听一个吧
Perhaps...One more?
我再问你一遍 -- 你叫什么名字
I ask you again -- what's your name?
杰西
Jesse.
杰西什么
Jesse who?
杰西...
Jesse...
...拉安琪拉
...L'angelle.
乖孩子
That's a good boy.
还有呢...
And...?
感谢上帝
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝 谢什么...
Thank you, God, for...?
感谢上帝杀了我爸爸...
Thank you, God, for killing my father...
...并带我回家
...And bringing me home.
好了 关掉
Okay. Turn it off.
你奶奶很爱你
Your gran'ma loves you.
感谢上帝
Thank you, God,
杀了我爸爸 并带我回家
for killing my father and bringing me home.
那么...
So...
你肯定费了不少周折搞来这个
You went to an awful lot of trouble for all this.
我只是要给你看看 你是干这个最合适的人选
To show you that you're the right man for the job
这个任务也非你莫属
And the job is right for you.
那 这就是我所有的祈祷吗
So, these are all my prayers?
没错
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表