剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
A "Mark hair-lik"? "Ha-relic"?
卡特里娜广♥告♥公♥司♥的
From the Katrina Commercials?
海尔力克 你有预约吗
Harelik. Do you have an appointment?
没有
Nope.
好吧 马上来
Alright. Coming.
伙计们
Hey guys!
你们还好吗
How you been?
吉米 还和这家伙玩牌
Hey, Jimmy, you still playing with this guy?
他会让你输光光
He will rob you blind --
闻起来真不错
Mmm. Something smells good.
彼得 尼克 别这样
Pete, Nick -- please.
我知道我真的搞砸了
I know I messed up big-time --
还要加点盐
We need more salt.
图丽普还是没有消息吗
There's still no word from Tulip?
挺奇怪的吧
That's weird, isn't it?
你并不担心
You're not worried.
好吧
That's good.
我为什么要担心
Why would I be worried?
要是我的妞和图丽普一样
Well, if I had a girl like Tulip
我肯定成天就知道担心她 伙计
I'd be worried day and night, man.
如果你的妞和图丽普一样 你就是在浪费时间
If you had a girl like Tulip you'd be wasting your time.
如果说图丽普·奥黑尔会做一件事
If there's one thing Tulip O'hare can do,
那就是照顾好她自己
it's look after herself.
-你们好 我是泰迪·冈斯 -你好
- Hey, guys. Teddy Gunth. - Yep.
不好意思久等了
Sorry about the wait.
试播季 忙坏了
It's pilot season so crazy busy,
但你们有什么需要我帮助的吗
but how can I be of help to you?
你是马克·海尔力克的经纪人
You represent a Mark Harelik?
没错 他很有天赋
I do. Huge talent.
告诉我 你们想要怎样的人
Tell me -- what exactly are you looking for?
我们想找马克·海尔力克
We're looking for Mark Harelik.
我们要问他几个问题
We have a few questions for him.
好吧 好吧
Right, right. Okay, so,
应该是要高的 犹太人 有点忧郁
I'm hearing tall...Jewish... Right, maybe kinda soulful.
你们绝对找对地方了
You guys definitely came to the right place.
我问问你们
Um, let me ask you something.
一定要是欧洲人种的那种白肤色
Does it have to be European white
还是说西班牙裔的也可以
or can it be maybe hispanic?
我问这个问题只是因为
And the only reason why I ask this, right,
我刚签下了一个古巴的小伙子 超棒
is because I just signed this Cuban guy. D-- so good.
不 告诉我们他在哪里就行
No, no, just tell us where he is.
事情不是这么办的 老板
See, it doesn't really work that way, boss.
你想找到泰迪·冈斯的客户...
You want access to a Teddy Gunth client...
就必须得通过泰迪·冈斯
gotta go through Teddy Gunth.
你们的项目到底是什么
Now what is this project?
是《权力的游戏》
It's "Game of Thrones."
是客串角色还是更重要的
And are we talking guest star or something larger?
是客串的
It's reoccurring.
但他如果表现好 很有可能拿到
But there's a chance he'll get up to series regular
常驻的机会 懂我的意思吗
if he's good-like. You know what I mean?
我要按有线付费收视率收费
I want premium cable rate.
-每集一万五 -没问题
- $15,000 per episode. - Done.
每日津贴 包往返机票 头等舱
And per diem, plus round trip airfare, first class.
商务舱
Business.
想得美 那可是HBO
Nice try. This is HBO.
谁的钱是大风吹来的 冈斯
No one's made of money, Gunth, alright?
连丁拉基都得坐商务舱 上帝啊
Even Dinklage flies business. Christ.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
-成交 -太好了 冈斯
- Done. - Excellente, Gunth.
好 我们现在要马上安排试装
Alright. Now, we need to arrange a costume fitting immediately.
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
谁 海尔力克
Who? Harelik?
不知道
No idea.
你什么意思 冈斯
What on earth do you mean, Gunth?
等等 等等 我给你们看看这个古巴人
Hold on. Hold on. Let me show you this Cuban guy --
我们不要那个古巴人 冈斯
We don't want the Cuban guy, Gunth!
-我知道 -我们不要他
- I get that -- - We don't want him.
我们要海尔力克 不然就吹
We want Harelik, or there's no deal here, alright?
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
上帝啊 这家伙太蠢了
Oh, for God's sake. He's ridiculous, this man.
我给他找了个活
I got him this gig.
他接了以后 就再也没消息了
Moment he got it, never heard from him again.
卡特里娜广♥告♥公♥司♥的
The Katrina Commercial?
不不不 那是一年前的事了
No. No, no, no. That was over a year ago.
是在...乡下做某个替身
This was, uh -- this was some out of town understudy thing
角色是某个大人物
for some larger than life type character, like, um --
-黑帮老大或皇帝之类的 -或上帝
- Like a mob boss or an emperor or something. - Or God.
没错 就是上帝
Yeah, that was it. It was God.
谁雇的他 幕后是谁
And who hired him? Who was behind this?
谁知道 电♥话♥联♥系♥我的
Who knows? Voices on a phone, right?
太棒了
Great.
不过我告诉你们
I'll tell you this much, though --
那是一群高傲的混♥蛋♥
Snooty freakin' bastards.
因为我记得我告诉他们把试镜带给我寄一份
'Cause I remember, I told 'em to send me his audition tape
因为我要加在演艺简历上
'cause I wanted it for, like, his actor reel, right?
他们要我滚蛋去吧
They told me to pound sand.
没错
Yeah.
我可是泰迪·冈斯
Teddy Gunth!
我告诉他们 你给我听好了
So I told them, "You listen to me right now.
你马上把他的试镜带发给我
You send me his goddamn audition tape right now,
不然我马上找演员工会的人去找你们
or I'm gonna have screen actors guild on you so fast,
你绝对吃不了兜着走
your shoes are gonna curl."
相信我 他们立马就乖了
And believe me, that got their attention.
他们把带子给你发了
They sent it to you, this tape?
-是啊 -上面有什么
- Yeah. - What's on it?
你疯了吗 我当然没看
Are you crazy? I didn't watch it.
你会看演员的试镜吗 没人会看
Have you ever seen an actor's audition? Nobody watches them.
这是浪费时间 太荒谬了 我很生气
This is a waste of time. It's ridiculous. It's making me furious.
HBO绝对会知道 伙计
HBO's gonna hear about this, gunth!
-我跟你说 -这卷带子
- I tell you what -- - This tape?
你手上还有拷贝吗
Do you have a copy?
你说他不见了是什么意思
What do you mean he's gone?
这种事情怎么会发生
How could that happen?
谁把他放走的
Who let him out?
你们最好能找到他
Well someone better find him
不然你们知道的那个人会唯我们是问的
or we'll have to answer to you know who.
天啊
Jesus.
你是新来的 所以我跟你讲点背景知识
You're new, so here's a little background.
当这里最初被设计并建造完成之时
When this place was initially conceived and constructed,
谁也没想到会接收这么多的犯人
no one had any idea the kind of numbers we'd be getting.
很显然我们面临着人满为患的问题
Obviously we have issues of overcrowding,
缺乏运营资金
We're underfunded,
而且有时候机器还会出故障
and sometimes the machine breaks down.
我们会很快把你送回你的地狱
We'll have you back to your hell soon enough.
在那之前 我会把你跟其他犯人关在一起
Until then, I'm gonna put you in holding with the others.
而你需要考虑的是
And this is what you need to consider --
很多新来的 当他们自己的地狱出故障时
lots of first timers, they get very excited
他们非常兴奋
when their hells break down.
"让我们好好放松一下
"Oh, let's take a break, put our feet up,
假期走起"
It's vacation time."
你知道我怎么处理这种人的吗
You know what I do with them?
不知道 长官
我把他们关进洞里
I put them in the hole.
你觉得你那份最痛苦的回忆很糟糕吗
You think your worst memory is bad?
你觉得那就是煎熬吗
You think that's torture?
我们可以让你更痛苦
We can make it worse.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我看过你那段地狱轮回了
I've been reviewing your hell.
你似乎是个不错的小伙子
You seem like a nice young man.
贴心 和善 忠诚
Sweet. Kind. Loyal.
谢谢
那样的行为在这里是不可容忍♥的
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表