剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
停下
Stop !
我让你停下
I said stop !
阿隆索老式车轴润滑油
-这边 -他在这边
- This way! - He's down there.
这边
Right over there!
欢迎
枪让人际关系更好
拦住他
Stop him!
打死他了
Whoo! Hell, yeah! u202dSmoked him!
枪无所不能
What can't guns do?
枪又解决了一个问题
Another problem solved by guns.
太好了
Oh, man! All right!
-看 -这才对嘛
- Look! - u202dThat's what I'm talking about.
快跑
Run!
不
No!
快跑
Run!
杰西 我们该走了
Jess, we gotta go.
该死的 他把他们都杀了
Son of a bitch. He's killing them all.
不不不 如果我们现在不走 他也会杀了我们
No, no, no, no, no! He'll kill us, too, if we don't go now.
图丽普在哪里
Where's Tulip?
你听到了吗 我们该走了
You hear that?! We gotta go!
看
Look.
得州一西部小镇
The death toll continues to climb
因甲烷泄漏
in the small West Texas town
引发大爆♥炸♥ 死亡人数持续上升
where a large methane leak caused a devastating explosion.
当地政♥府♥报道称几乎不会有生还者
Grim, new details are emerging as local authorities
也披露了不少令人唏嘘的细节
are reporting that survivors are highly unlikely.
当局正在拟定名单...
Authorities are compiling a list...
我们该走了 该走了
All right, we gotta go. We gotta go.
我们该走了 怎么 怎么回事
We gotta go. Wha-wha-what? What is it?
你看
Look.
我们走
Let's go!
快点 蹲下
Let's go. Get down.
不 别开枪
No! Don't sho--
杰西 现在真的是用创世纪的好时机
Jesse, now would be a really good time for Genesis.
我试过了 没用
I tried. It doesn't work.
窗户被封死了
The window's painted shut.
爬到我肩膀上 看看能不能撬开
Climb up on me shoulders and see if you can pry it open.
不要
Please don't!
等等 我要的明明是根汁汽水
Hey, wait a minute. I pressed root beer.
有硬币吗
Have any quarters?
闭嘴 有杀人狂
Shut up. Mass murderer.
我要的是根汁汽水 不是姜汁汽水 这不公平
I pressed root beer, not ginger ale. It's not fair!
姜汁汽水怎么了
What's wrong with ginger ale?
失血过多喝那个好 你知道吗
It's good for blood loss, you know that?
我要根汁汽水
I want root beer! u202dHey!
安静点
Be quiet.
我要根汁汽水
I want root beer.
你有硬币吗
Do you have any quarters?
好了
All right.
现在有三种可能的解释
Three possible explanations here for all of this.
一 终结者
Number one -- Terminator.
未来派来杀死我们其中一人的机器人
Machine sent from the future to kill one of us.
二 终结者二
Number two -- Terminator 2.
未来派来杀死我们三个人的机器人
Machine sent from the future to kill all three of us.
或者第三种 他是戒灵 堕落的骑士
Or number three -- He's Nazgûl, Fell Rider.
《指环王》 非常棒的电影
"Lord Of The Rings" -- brilliant film.
-别说了 卡西 -那你觉得是什么
- Come on, Cass. - Well, what do you think?
他是谁 他怎么会一直能找到我们
Who the hell is he? How does he keep finding us like that?
-我不知道 -麦克呢
- I don't know. - Well, what about Mike?
还是不接我电♥话♥
Still not answering the phone.
我对发生在你小镇上的事感到很遗憾 牧师
I'm sorry about your town, Padre.
你觉得那家伙和那件事有关系吗
Do you think that guy back there had something to do with it?
我不知道 卡西
I don't know, Cass.
上帝又多了一件需要解释的事
That's another thing God's gonna need to explain,
但有那个该死的牛仔追着我们
but we're never gonna find him
我们根本找不到他
with that damn cowboy on our asses
我根本不知道该怎么阻止他
and I don't know how to stop him.
"令人叹为观止的象头神"
"The Amazing Ganesh."
去欣赏让你
A performance to remember
永生难忘的表演吧
from a performer you will never forget.
我差点忘了告诉你
Hey. I almost forgot to tell ya.
我昨晚在看电视
I was watching TV last night.
你绝对猜不到我在广♥告♥上看到了谁
You will never guess u202dwho come on this commercial.
某个也许真的能帮到我们的人
Someone who actually u202dmight be able to help us here.
某个也许真的
Someone who actually might
知道如何对付牛仔的人
know what to do with this bloody cowboy.
如果你说"甘道夫" 我就打你
If you say "Gandalf", I'm going to hit you.
不 我是说真的能帮我们的人
No, I mean really be able to help us out here.
几天前
孟买♥♥天空塔
带走你的烦恼
孟买♥♥天空塔
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*大家都这么说*
*That's what all the people say*
*四月你春风得意*
*You're ridin' high in April*
*五月你颠肺流离*
*And shot down in May*
*但我知道我要改变这个调调*
*But I know I'm gonna change that tune*
*等我重归巅峰 六月再来*
*When I'm back on top, back on top in June*
*我说那就是人生*
*I said that's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*虽然看上去可能很可笑*
*As funny as it may seem*
*有人会如愿*
*Some people get their kicks*
*践踏着梦想*
*Stompin' on a dream*
*但我不会 就这样被打倒*
*But I don't let, don't let it get me down*
*因为这个美好老旧的世界*
*'Cause this fine old world*
*还是会继续转动*
*It keeps spinnin' around*
*我做过木偶 贫民 海盗
*I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate*
*诗人 棋子 和国王*
*A poet, a pawn, and a king*
*我上上下下 沉沉浮浮*
*I've been up and down and over and out*
*我知道*
*And I know one thing*
*每次我发现自己*
*Each time I find myself*
*无精打采的样子*
*Layin' flat on my face*
*我会振作起来*
*I just pick myself up*
*回到战场上*
*And I get back in the race*
*这就是人生*
*That's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*我告诉你 那就是人生*
*That's life, I tell ya*
*我无法否认*
*I can't deny it*
*我想过放弃 宝贝*
*I thought of quitting, baby*
*但是我的内心并不愿意*
*But my heart just won't buy it*
*我说那是人生*
*I said that's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*虽然看上去可能很可笑*
*As funny as it may seem*
*有人会如愿*
*Some people get their kicks*
*践踏着梦想*
*Stompin' on a dream*
*但我不会*
*But I don't let it*
*就这样被打倒*
*Don't let it get me down*
*因为这个美好老旧的世界*
*'Cause this fine old world*
*还是会继续转动*
*It keeps spinnin' around*
*我做过木偶 贫民 海盗
*I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate*
*诗人 棋子 和国王*
*A poet, a pawn, and a king*
*我上上下下 沉沉浮浮*
*I've been up and down and over and out*
*我知道*
*And I know one thing*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*那就是人生*
*That's life*
*我告诉你 那就是人生*
*That's life, I tell ya*
*我无法否认*
*I can't deny it*
*我想过放弃 宝贝*
*I thought of quitting, baby*
*但是我的内心并不愿意*
*But my heart just won't buy it*
*如果我觉得这并不值得一试*
*And if I didn't think it was worth one single try*
*我告诉你 我会跳上一只大鸟*
*I tell you, I'd jump right on a big bird*
*然后我会飞*
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表