剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Well, the Dutch foreskin plant must be booming.
太疯狂了
That's ridiculous.
没有国家有接包皮的
Every country doesn't have their own foreskin plan.
包皮交易市场的前十
The Netherlands are the leading consumers
几乎都是荷兰人
in the foreskin market 10 to 1.
他们买♥♥了很多 一半都浪费了
They buy so much of it, half goes to waste.
然后他们就偷偷
So they end up sneakin' the excess
做成了牙膏或婴儿奶粉
into toothpaste or baby formula.
就像布拉德·皮特在《搏击俱乐部》里
Like how Brad Pitt, how he sells the lady-fat soap
把脂肪肥皂卖♥♥给富女人
to rich ladies in "Fight club."
-这是个轮回 -你是说爱德华·诺顿吧
- Full circle. - You mean Edward Norton?
不 我是说布拉德·皮特 因为他是存在的
No, I mean Brad Pitt because he does exist.
重点在于
Look, the point is
荷兰人就像性感的泰勒·德登
the Netherlands are like a sexy Tyler Durden
必须有人阻止他们
and someone's got to stop them.
得了吧 卡西 那不可能
Come on, Cass. That can't be true.
报道到处都是
Widespread reports.
说实话 都是确凿的报道
Substantiated reports, to be honest.
如果味道更好的话
Well, if it makes it taste better,
又有什么关系呢
then what's the harm in it?
把包皮放进婴儿奶粉啊
It's foreskin into baby formula!
也特么太残忍♥了吧 你开什么玩笑
It's bloody cannibalism! Are you jokin'?
你好好想想 有什么坏处啊
I mean, think about it. What's the harm?
-婴儿奶粉 很残忍♥ -我不懂 卡西
- Baby formula. It's cannibalism. - I don't know, Cass.
跟在热狗里面差不多
It doesn't sound any worse than what goes into a hot dog.
差很多
It's a hundred times worse.
试试这个
Try some of this.
是我的存货 我都这么叫
It's me reserve stock. That's what I call it.
试试看 你会发现...
Have a go at that. I think you'll find it --
见鬼
Oh, shite!
受不了
Bollocks!
这是什么 电池酸液吗
What is it, battery acid?
试试看就知道了
Just try it.
什么
What?
太多新斯波林了吗
Too much neosporin?
-我喝啤酒吧 -好吧
- Can we get a beer now? - Yeah, all right.
图丽普 给我们来半打啤酒
Tulip! Get your man a six-pack!
太奇怪了 她一般会反应很快的
That's odd. She normally hops right to that.
我去拿点来
I'll go gather some suds.
明天会更好
图丽普呢
Where's Tulip?
我不是来找她的
Not here for her.
要我要求你求饶
So, shall I ask you to beg,
还是逼你求饶呢
or should I make you?
我上次太仁慈了
I was merciful last time,
没把你送回属于你的地方
not sending you back to where you belong.
不
No.
你当时怂了
You were chicken shit.
不想让你的灵魂待在地狱里
Didn't want your soul in hell.
跪下
Get on your knees.
听不见 传教士
Didn't hear you, Preacher.
跪...
Get on your --
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come here, ya shite.
他会杀了他
He's gonna kill him.
还不会
Not yet.
他在慢慢来
He's taking his time.
离他远点 混♥蛋♥
Get away from him, you asshole!
住手
Stop.
你要找的不是她
You're not here for her.
没错 传教士
That's right, preacher.
我是来找你的
I'm here for you.
该跪下了
Time to get on your knees.
我曾经见过一个人
I met a man once.
在一个酒吧
A bar,
我去那个镇上有事
in a town where I had some business.
他坐在那里和我说剥头皮的事
He sat and talked at me about scalpin' heads.
大多是科曼切人
Comanche mostly,
在科罗拉多州
out there on the Colorado.
他们是他的生意
They were his business.
他们的头发出的声音...
The noise their heads would make...
他主要说的就是这个
That's what he talked most about.
那个声音...
The noise...
是他最在意的事
...was his main concern.
他试图向我形容
He tried describing it to me.
那就像把一条湿的床单撕碎一样
Like a wet sheet torn to pieces.
不过不是
Only not.
不一样
Only different.
他干那活很久了
He'd been at this business for so long,
那么多年下去 他都为此
the man allowed that he'd fallen into a captivation over it
着了迷
over the years.
坐在教堂里
Sittin' in church
或者晚上躺在床上
or laying in his bed at night,
他都会忍♥不住回想
he couldn't stop turnin' it over in his mind.
他很喜欢那种声音
The noise was all he loved.
我把他杀了
I shot him dead with all the rest.
但从那以后我就对他说的声音很好奇
But I've been curious about his noise ever since.
继续啊
Well, go ahead.
但你永远都见不到天堂了
But then you're never gonna see Heaven.
像你说的
Like you said,
我做了那些事
the things I done,
所以也没机会去了
I was never gonna anyway.
没有没机会这回事
There ain't no such thing as never.
每个人都能改变
Any man can change himself.
我努力过
I tried to.
但那是假的
But it's a lie.
威廉
William.
够了
That's enough.
该回去了
Time to go back.
不
Never.
这取决于你 但你的地狱空了
It's up to you, but your hell is empty
就必须用其他人来代替
and must be filed with someone...
比如你的妻子或者你的女儿
...like your wife or your daughter.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
上帝都不见了 还有谁能阻止我
God's gone. Who's going to stop me?
那传教士呢
And what about the preacher?
放开他 这是我的命令
Leave him. Those are my orders.
下次吧
Another time.
你很幸运 有个像斯塔尔先生这样的人
You're lucky to have a man like Herr Starr
照顾着你
looking out for you.
他有我的灵魂
He has my soul.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear it.
牧师
Padre.
把我弄出去
Little help here please.
-我一会儿就到 -不不 听着
- I'll meet you there. - No, no, listen, listen,
得有人陪着丹尼斯 帮他热药
someone needs to stay with Denis, warm him up some medicine.
再帮我照看一下狗狗 好吗
Oh, and k-keep an eye on lil' Banjo, will ya?
话说回来 你为什么要去医院
Why are you going to the hospital anyway?
补点血 我存货不多了
Blood run. I'm running low.
知道了
Right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我能阻止他 真的
I thought I could stop him, I really did.
但那个混♥蛋♥照我的嗓子就是一拳 我
But the sonofuhbitch punched me in the throat and I...
幸好有我在
Good thing I was there.
听起来这次全靠你拯救大局
Sounds like you really saved the day.
闭嘴 卡西
Shut up, Cass.
听着
Look.
这些都无所谓了
Whatever, okay.
反正结果是好的
It all worked out in the end.
隶属圣杯工业
谢谢二位前来
Thank you both for coming.
在二位适应和熟悉环境这段时间
I'll dive right in while you take a moment to adjust
我就直奔主题了 我是斯塔尔先生
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表