剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
So...let me have a crack at him.
-我不知道 卡西 -不 听着
- I dunno, Cass. - u202dNo, look.
我知道 我知道自己搞砸了 好吗
I know -- I know I screwed up, all right?
但你得让我弥补自己犯下的错
But you gotta let me make it up.
我也是身怀绝技的 好吗 我能帮得上忙
I have a skill set, too, all right? I can help.
如果我的办法行不通
And if my way doesn't work,
再用你那个血腥的法子 你看如何
then we go with your bloodbath version. How's that?
你要跟他"聊"多久
How long is this "crack" gonna take?
2小时45分
2 hours 45 minutes.
时 分 秒
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我说了 我自有办法
Like I said, I have a skill set.
你还好吗
You okay?
我知道沃尔特也没对我多好 但是
I know Walter wasn't much, but...
他是我最后的家人了
he was my only family left.
我知道
I know.
还记得他当时来参加我的
Remember when he came to my
"带爸爸上学一年级开放日"吗
Bring Daddy To First Grade Day?
-记得 -他出现时酩酊大醉
- Mm-hmm. - Showed up so drunk,
一直不停地从课桌上滑下来
he kept fallin' off the little kids' desk.
然后在秋千旁吐了满地
Then he threw up by the swing sets.
但我并不怎么生气 你知道吗
But I wasn't that mad, you know?
他总是乱吐一气以及从各种地方摔下来
He was always throwing up and falling off of things.
我当时并不怎么生气是因为
I wasn't that mad 'cause...
他穿了西装打了领带
he wore a suit and tie.
我不知道那西装和领带是哪来的
I don't know where it came from.
但我自那之后再也没见过他这么穿了 但
Lord knows u202dI never saw it again after, but, um...
那一天
that day...
他为了我 穿上了西装
he wore a suit and tie...
打了领带
for me.
所以 你那位天使会帮我们吗
So, your angel gonna help us?
卡西迪在努力
Cassidy's working on it.
我们等等看吧
We'll see.
我相信他
I trust him.
我现在有几小时闲暇 你想上桌玩两把吗
Got a few hours. You want to hit the tables?
-我们生活的小镇刚炸飞了 杰西 -好吧
- Our whole entire town just blew up, Jesse. - Okay.
那找点什么事做呢
What then?
我们开个房♥吧
Let's get a room.
接下来呢
What next?
浴缸看上去挺大的
Bathtub seems like a good size.
我们为什么不一起泡个鸳鸯浴
Why don't we give that a shot?
我问的是上帝的事
I meant about God.
我们还继续寻找他吗
We still doing that?
假设卡西迪能让我们摆脱这个圣徒的纠缠
Assuming Cassidy can get this Saint character off our backs.
我们就继续找
We keep going.
我们继续找他
We keep looking for Him.
我们本来商量好的计划不就是这样吗
That's the plan, right? That's what we agreed.
我知道
I know.
但你的教堂已经不在了 杰西
I mean, you don't have a church anymore, Jesse.
安维尔也不在了 现在还有必要吗
And Annville's gone. I mean, what does it matter?
现在更有必要了
It matters more.
我们的家乡在一朵牛粪蘑菇云里被炸成平地
Our hometown blows up in a mushroom cloud of cow shit?
要找他负责的事每时每刻都在增多
Things He has to answer for are piling up by the minute.
好吧 我们去哪找
Okay. Where do we look?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的琢磨不出来
I just don't know.
别发愁
Don't fret.
你会想到的 你擅长琢磨事情
You'll figure it out. You're good at that.
你是我认识的人中
You're one of the best
最会琢磨事情的人之一 杰西·卡斯特
figure-it-out-er's I know, Jesse Custer.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
那现在是去浴缸还是衣橱里做
Now what -- bathtub or closet?
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我在想你之前说的
I was thinking about what you said
沃尔特是你最后的家人
about Walter being your last and only family.
安维尔不在了 但我们还在
Well, Annville's gone, but... we're still here.
我注意到大厅里有间婚礼小礼堂
I spotted a wedding chapel in the lobby.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
你总算回来了
There you are.
我们聊聊
Let's talk.
你不是瞧不上婚姻吗
You hate marriage.
我什么时候说过那种话
When did I say that?!
你总说婚姻愚蠢又毫无意义
You always said it was stupid and pointless.
我很肯定这话是你说的
I'm pretty sure that was you.
我只是觉得发生了这么多意外后
I just thought after everything that's gone wrong,
好歹有件好事会让我们开心点
it might be nice for us to have something go right.
或许的确很愚蠢
Maybe it is stupid.
咱俩的家人婚姻都不美满
It's not as if we come from families with great marriages.
随便吧 我也不知道 只是随便一说
Whatever. I dunno. Was just a thought.
杰西·卡斯特 那是我听过的
Jesse Custer, that was the worst
最糟糕的求婚
marriage proposal I ever heard.
基本材料都有了
Your basic ingredients here --
海♥洛♥因♥ 强效可♥卡♥因♥ 柠檬汁和矿泉水
Heroin, rock cocaine, lemon juice, mineral water.
如今的自来水 谁知道里面有什么
Tap water these days? Who knows what's in it?
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
-什么 你以前试过这个 -没有
- What? Have you done this before? u202d- No.
你想让我改变主意 帮助你们
You want me to change my mind about helping you,
-那是不可能的 -等一下
- and I'm not going to. - Well, but hang on a minute.
我不是来让任何人改变任何主意的
I'm not here to change anybody's mind about anything.
明白吗 我们是好哥们
All right? Now, look, we're mates.
我注意到你心情不好
And I noticed you were looking down.
于是我就想 我想
I thought to myself, I thought,
"我哥们费雷心情不好
"My man Fiore looks down.
我该去让他开心起来 这是我该做的"
I should go and cheer him up. That's what I should do."
混合海♥洛♥因♥与可♥卡♥因♥制成的毒品
没什么能像高速球一样
And there's nothing like a bit of speedball
拯救你一天的心情
to turn your whole day around.
-来 -我六点还有演出
- Come on. - I have a 6:00 curtain.
你会精神抖擞准时到场的
And you'll be there with bells on it, all right?
不不不 我的朋友
No, no, no, no, no, my friend.
第一次得打大静脉 知道吗
First time means mainline, all right?
你的头不要动
Just keep your head still like that.
就这样
That's it.
好了 不要动
All right, hold still.
好了 哥们
Here it is, mate.
爽吧
Nice, huh?
好吧 少加点海♥洛♥因♥
Okay, less heroin.
德布朗克和我的友情是传奇性的
Deblanc and I had a legendary friendship.
传奇性的
Legendary.
的确 有时他会吼我
He'd scream at me sometimes, sure.
但我也会立刻吼回去
But I'd scream right back at him.
我们间就是那种感情 你明白吗
It was just that kind of thing, you know?
他做什么我就跟着做什么
He'd do something, and then I'd do something
我们间总有回应
in response and so on.
那种友情 我不知道该怎么形容
A friendship like that? I don't how to describe it.
-是不是传奇性的 -没错 传奇性的
- Was it legendary? u202d- Yes. Exactly. Legendary.
-你俩性生活和谐吗 -你什么意思
- How was the sex? - What you mean?
-你们不是同♥房♥♥吗 -我们共享一切啊
- You shared a room, right? - Shared everything.
你们不是睡在一起吗
And you slept together?
当然 我们是最好的朋友
Of course. We were best friends.
再来点高速球吗
More speedball?
这么说那个圣徒能杀死天使 对吧
So, The Saint can kill angels, right?
他能杀死任何人 他杀了德布朗克
He can kill anyone. He killed Deblanc.
好吧 但 但天使们
All right, but-but-but if angels,
平时就在天堂 那天使死后去哪
if they live in Heaven, where do dead angels go?
的确是个谜 不是吗
That's the question, isn't it?
是的 是个谜
Yes, it is.
我的天 这个贝蒂心机可真重[漫画情节]
Good God. That Betty's a sly one, isn't she?
谁叫维罗妮卡总来争宠 她有什么办法
With Veronica swishing about all the time, she has to be.
那可是好多包皮
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表