剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Sheets are silky bastards, huh?
我认为织这床单时
I think a couple of hundred foreskins
得加了几百份包皮 毫无疑问
gone into making those, easily.
你知道我也做过有钱人吗
Did you know I was rich once?
好多年前的事了
Yeah, bloody years ago.
其实我那时还真挺享受的
I really quite enjoyed it, actually.
你知道这是怎么回事 对吧
You know ?what happened here, right?
你们两个闹掰了 她很低落
You two had a falling out, and she was down.
她见到个家里有俩泳池的家伙就凑合嫁了
She fell in with the first two-pool owning bloke she met
就这么回事
and that was it.
但她根本不爱他 从没爱过
But she doesn't love him and she never did
因为她爱你 你个大白♥痴♥
because she loves you, you stupid idiot.
那是这世上我唯一能确定的事
If there's one thing I know,
相信我
trust me, it's that.
我能问你个问题吗 卡西迪
Can I ask you a question, Cassidy?
当然能 我就是为这个才来的
Of course you can. That's what why I come.
来为你贡献我可观的智慧
To dispense my considerable wisdoms.
你骗了我这么久
After lying to me all this time?
或许从我们还在得州那时起
Probably since Texas,
或许从她回到楼下赌场那时起
probably since she came back downstairs at the casino.
你骗了我这么久
After all that lying,
我到底为什么还要信任你
why in the world would I ever trust you?
我想告诉你来着 哥们 真的
I wanted to tell you, mate. Really I did.
我特讨厌有事瞒着我朋友
I-I hate keeping secrets from my friends.
但你还是瞒着没说 不是吗
But you keep them all the same, don't you?
我没 我没
I don't. I don't.
你当着我的面说谎
Lie to my face?
背着我打小算盘
Sneak behind my back?
现在你却来装英雄
Now you're here to be a hero?
装朋友 劝我不要动手
To be a friend and talk me out of doing this?
我不是找借口 伙计 但你知道吗
Look, not to make excuses here, man, but you know what?
这整件事
This whole thing,
一直让我左右为难 知道吗
it's put me between a rock and hard place, alright?
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
那不如你再问我一次
Well, then maybe you should remind me. Huh?
我刚才问你 我为什么还要信任你
I asked you, why should I trust you?
我为什么要信任一个说谎 吸毒
Why should I trust a lying, junkie vampire
认为一切都是笑话的吸血鬼
who thinks everything's a joke?
这世上到底有谁会信任你
Why in the world would anyone trust you?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I-I am. I'm a right bastard.
我一直试图告诉别人这一点
I try to tell people all the time,
但有时我认为他们不相信我
but sometimes I just don't think they believe me.
但你说得对
But you're right.
我贪婪 自私 为害人间
I'm a greedy, selfish, destructive.
你说得出的缺点我都有 我善妒
You name it. Jealous. Yeah.
或许这就是你我之间的区别
Maybe that's the difference, though, between me and you.
因为如果换做是我
'Cause you see, me, ?if I was in your situation?
如果某个小丑碰了我的女人
If some moppet had their hands on my girl?
我会大方承认
And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
我认为我一点都不会克制自己
I don't think I'd be very restrained at all.
不
No.
我认为我会让他们非常非常痛苦
I think I'd want to hurt them really, really bad.
没错
Yeah.
我不是来劝你不要动手的 知道吗
I've not come here to talk you out of anything, alright?
我只是来让你知道
I'm only here to let you know
无论你决定怎么做 我都支持你 牧师
that whatever you decide, I'm with you, Padre.
那我和她就完了 卡西
It'd be over between us, Cass.
如果我动手的话
If I did it.
不 我不那么想
No, I don't know about that.
不 她会离开我的
No. She'd leave me.
杰西·卡斯特和图丽普要分开了吗
No more Jesse Custer and Tulip?
拜托
Please.
有些事永远不会变的
Some things will never change.
我想明白了最后一件事
One last thing I figured out.
你想知道为什么图丽普嫁给我吗
You want to know why Tulip married me?
我知道为什么
I know why.
那你告诉我
Oh, tell me.
因为这是她想要的
'Cause this is what she wanted.
成为罪犯
To be a criminal.
有钱
Have money.
这种生活方式
This lifestyle.
不是因为那些
That's not why.
那是为什么
Why then?
因为你是个混球 混球
'Cause you're an asshole, asshole.
而我对她很好
And I was nice to her.
我觉得应该让你知道
Just thought you should know.
快动手吧 现在改主意太晚了
Come on, let's go. ?Too late to change your mind.
动手吧
Let's do this.
快动手吧
Come on, let's go.
动手
Come on.
他还活着
He's alive?
我离开时是的
Well, he was when I left.
你再跟我说一遍你怎么跟他说的
Tell me again what you said to him?
我...我告诉他...错已铸成
I just -- I told him... mistakes were made,
谁都不好受
everyone feels bad, you know.
要做正确的事
Just to do the right thing.
-他听了 -听了
- And he listened. ?- Yeah.
好 那就好
Good. That's good.
我有种感觉...
You know, I have a feeling that --
发生什么了 杰西
What happened, Jesse?
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
我搞定他了
I took him down.
你搞定他了
You took him down?
那是谁
Who's that?
维克多的女儿
Viktor's daughter.
艾莉 去继续看电视
Allie, go watch more TV.
-他好... -去
- He sm-- - Go!
你个混♥蛋♥
You sonofabitch.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What's going on?
为什么大家都这么...
Why's everyone so...
我搞定他了
I took him down.
怎么搞定他了 杰西
Took him down how, Jesse?
我把绑他的绳索从天花板割断了
I cut his harness. From the ceiling.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
-没有 -没有 我没说杀了他啊
- You didn't? - No. That's what I've been saying!
我是想
I mean, I wanted to.
最后拿到离婚文件和解了
I settled for divorce papers instead.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我去告诉她她爸爸还活着
I'll go and let her know her dad's still alive.
她肯定会高兴坏的
She'll be thrilled.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我对你没好处
I'm so bad for you.
彼此彼此
We're bad for each other.
几年前
对 两千
Yes! $2,000.
两千
$2,000?
-便宜货 -付钱 笨蛋
- Cheap fool. - Pay up, sucker!
好 这里 东方大道
Yeah, th's right. There, Oriental Avenue.
派特想说句话 如果您有时间
Pat wants a word if you're free.
好
Alright.
你说的话没有意义
What you're saying makes no sense.
-你知道吧 -明明很有意义
- You realize that, right? - It makes total sense.
给我租金 或者给我亚特兰大大道
Pay me my rent ?or give me Atlantic Avenue.
我给了你文特诺 给了你马文花♥园♥
I gave you Ventnor ?and I gave you Marvin Gardens.
-已经可以了 -你是小孩子吗
- That's more than fair. - What are you, a baby?
还"已经可以了" 这里是美国
"More than fair." This is America.
-不发疯就滚 -好 给你亚特兰大大道
- Nut up or get out. - Alright, here, Atlantic Avenue.
-高兴了吗 -乖
- Happy? ?- Good boy.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表