剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Mannering's not letting anybody get out.
我刚下地狱时 他们对我期望很高
When I first came here, they had high hopes for me.
他们让我做看守 我能自♥由♥走动
They made me a custodian. I had free run of the place.
我看到过很多事
I saw things.
我学会了他们的思考方式
I learned how they think.
想活着从地狱出去讲述传奇吗
Someone gets out of Hell to tell the tale?
永远不可能
Never.
我只要告诉他们是我就行了
听我说 尤金
Listen to me, Eugene.
地狱可不只是糖果和瘪了的篮球
Hell is more than Zagnuts and flat basketballs.
他们还可以把你关到其他地方去
There are other places they can put you.
如果我活该受到其他惩罚
我愿意接受
你人真好 尤金
That was nice of you, Eugene.
没事的
?Alright.
没事的 没事的
?It's alright. It's alright. ?It's alright.
没事的 伙计
?It's alright, man.
都吐出来吧 好孩子 好了
Get it all out. Good boy. That's it.
好了 没事的
That's it. Alright.
躺下 往后靠
Lie down. Lay back.
来 往后靠
Come on now, lay back.
就这样 没事的
Yes, that's it. It's alright.
冰箱不错
Nice fridge.
图丽普
Hey, Tule.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yep.
你有没有...
D'ya ever think...
想过...
y'know, maybe --
想变得像我一样
maybe you'd want to be me?
-不想 -不是我的为人
- Nope. ?- Not me, exactly.
老天 我都看不上我的为人
Christ, I barely want that.
我是指另外那部分 我的本体
I mean, the other part, you know, like, what I am.
什么 你指成为吸血鬼
What, the... the vampire part?
我指长生不死
The not dying part.
如果你有选择 你愿意吗
If you could have that, would you want it?
永生吗
Live forever, huh?
我猜能永生挺酷的
I guess it'd be cool.
无忧无虑 因为什么都伤不了你
You don't have to worry, 'cause nothin' hurts you, you know?
什么都不用怕
There's nothin' to be afraid of.
是啊 但还是能感觉到疼的
Yeah, well, things still hurt.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
你的手指都被砍掉了
You got all your fingers chopped off.
喝掉几包血 它们就长回来了
A coupla these bad boys later, and they're back.
是的 没错
Yeah, well, alright.
这话的确很有道理
Yeah, that's a point, to be sure.
那只是好处 知道吗
That's a bonus, alright?
但也有坏处 比如...
But there's trade-offs, like...
我曾经很喜欢去沙滩
I used to love the beach.
我还是个孩子时 我妈总在夏天
When I was a boy, me Ma used to take us to the beach
带我们去沙滩玩
in the summer.
我和我兄弟 每周日都去
Me and me brother. Every Sunday.
所有其他白♥痴♥都去教堂跪拜
Every other stupid git be down on his knees in church.
整个沙滩都是我们的
We'd have the whole run of the place.
我特喜欢
I loved it.
老天 我都记不起来上次去沙滩
Christ, I can't remember the last time
是什么时候了
I was on a beach.
是啊
Yup.
我也记不起来了
Me neither.
我讨厌沙滩
I hate the beach.
还有那份厌倦
And there's the boredom.
所有的笑话你都听过了
You've heard every joke...
毒品几乎不起作用
Drugs barely work.
每一个你在乎过的 爱过的人
And then everyone you ever cared or loved just --
都死了
just dies.
除了你
Except you.
是啊 那是很糟
Yep. That sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
从海床至深处到山巅至高处
From the ocean floor below to the mountain peaks above.
从你吃的食物到你丢的废物
From the food you eat to the mess you make.
都有我们的贡献
We're behind it.
圣杯工业
为你创造一个美好的今天
Making a today great for you
为人类创造一个美好的明天
and a tomorrow great for us.
杰西·卡斯特 请到呆子柜台
Custer Jesse. The Dork Docs will see you now.
-哥们 -你们成功了
- Dude... - ?You did it.
成功了吗
It worked?
尽情品味我们的才智吧
Enjoy the brilliance.
我们把这里的画面精细放大了
So we punch in nice and tight right there, and --
你在枪管上看到了什么
now what do we see there on the gun barrel?
我什么都没看出来
I don't see anything.
没错 看不出来
No. You don't.
我什么都没看出来 没有序列号♥
I don't see anything. No serial numbers.
没错 序列号♥被刮掉了
That's right. They've been scrubbed off.
这段录像上没有任何线索能用来确认
There's nothin' on this tape that can identify
拿枪的人是谁
who's holding that gun.
但我想知道拿枪的人是谁
But I want to know who's holding that gun.
我们不是知道拿枪的人是谁吗
Don't we know who's holding that gun?
-就是你 -不是我
- You. - It's not me.
如果是我的话我♥干♥嘛带过来
Why would I bring it in here if it was me?
为了隐藏自己
To cover your ass.
我还以为你是担心会有人
I thought you were worried about someone
通过这个找到你头上
tracing this back to you.
但其实不是 他是想让我们找到序列号♥
But no he was hoping that we'd find the serial numbers.
对 就跟之前我说的一样
Yes, like I said before.
我需要知道那个人是谁
I need to know who's behind this.
我知道
Yeah.
很难找
That's tough.
肯定有别的办法
There has to be some other way.
肯定有
There has to be.
好吧 重新开始
Alright. Start it from the beginning.
停 那里 那是什么
Stop. There. What is that?
那是块板子
Okay, that's a slate.
拍电影时...
When you're making a movie, you --
反光里
In the reflection.
镜头后
Behind the camera.
有一个人脸
That's a face.
或者是个咖啡壶
Or a coffee pot.
不知道 他可能说得对
I don't know. I think he might be right.
分辨率很垃圾
The resolution's completely deteriorated.
做个像素重新校准吧
Maybe if we did a-a pixel recalibration.
对
Oh, yeah.
可以吗
Can you do it?
稍等
Give us a minute.
下面是什么
外推器
An Extrapolator.
什么
我说过 我们可以让你更痛苦
I told you we could make things worse.
不要
Don't!
一样的
你必须帮我
You have to.
你是唯一一个我能指望按我要求做的人了
You're the only one I can count on to do what I say.
特雷西 就像玛丽·波平斯在
Look, Tracy, it's like what Mary Poppins says
《音乐之声》里说的
in "The Sound of Music",
每当上帝关上一道门 他总会打开一扇窗
"When God closes a door, he always opens up a window."
你说得对
You're right.
我过去很喜欢玛丽·波平斯
I used to love Mary Poppins.
尤金 谢谢你
Thanks, Eugene.
你干什么
What the heck?
我...
I --
对不起 我只是觉得...
I'm -- I'm sorry. I just thought that --
你喜欢我
You like me?
我...
I --
是
Yeah.
慢着
Wait --
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表