剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
你应该最了解它有多危险
You of all people have seen how dangerous it is.
你送到地狱去的那个男孩也是
And so is the boy you sent to Hell.
尤金
Eugene.
能合个影吗
Can I?
你说过会帮我把他救出来
You said once you'd get him out for me.
是啊 不行了 现在不行了
Yeah, well, that's not gonna work. Not anymore.
再说了 我再也不要回到那里去了
Besides, I'm never going back down there.
我们不能就这么把他丢在那里
We can't just leave him there.
我再也不要回到那里去了
I'm never going back there.
地狱 有那么可怕吗
It's that bad? Hell?
她在哪里
Where is she?
放松 她会来的
Relax. She'll be here.
你说得对 创世纪不是玩具
You were right. Genesis is not a toy.
-是我错了 -大错特错
- I was wrong about that. - Incredibly wrong.
错的离谱 愚蠢...
Unbelievably wrong. Stupendously --
但如果出现紧急情况
But if the situation arises,
如果我觉得用圣言
if there is a time I think using The Word
能让我能更快找到上帝
will bring me a step closer to finding God,
我就会用的
I'm gonna use it.
那会是个巨大的错误
That would be a big mistake.
你们经常这么说 创世纪是个错误
Yeah, you guys said that a lot. Genesis is a "Mistake."
但我觉得它是有意义的
But I think it was meant for something.
-比如说呢 -我以前就说过了
- Like what? - I said it before.
我在安维尔就和你说过了
Told you back in Annville.
对我来说是有意义的
It was meant for me.
她来了
Here she comes.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
-卡西迪在哪里 -他有些事
- Where's Cassidy? - He had to do something.
我不想没有他就开始仪式
Well, I don't want to start without him.
你不是要换衣服吗
Thought you were gonna change your shirt?
杰西 我改变主意了
Jesse, I changed my mind.
-我喜欢那件衣服 -我是说结婚的事
- I like that shirt. - I meant about getting married.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
伙计们
Guys.
伙计们
Guys! u202d
我们不结了
We're good!
取消 我重复 取消
Cancellation. I repeat, cancellation.
乌里韦和埃尔南德斯乐队原地待命
I need the Uribe and Hernandez party at their places now.
你知道吗 你对婚姻的看法没错
You know what? You were right about marriage.
很愚蠢
It's stupid.
但是你提出要结婚的
But you're the one that said that.
那我没说错
Well, then, I'm right.
听着 我爱你 你爱我
Look. I love you, you love me.
这才是最重要的
In the end, that's all that matters.
没错
Right.
那我们现在干什么
What do we do now?
我们就照之前说的 继续寻找上帝
We do the keep-looking-for-God thing like you said.
你就是那个要帮我们的天使吗
Hey, you the angel that's gonna help us?
好吧
Okay, cool.
谢谢你 好吧 那就这样
Thank you. Okay, that's done.
我去找卡西迪 我们可以
I'll get Cassidy, and then we can go
你知道...继续上路
and, you know... keep going.
谢了 伙计
Thanks for this, mate.
过来
Come here.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
别难过了
That's enough of you now.
再见
Goodbye.
好 我们走
Right. Let's go.
我听说婚礼的事了
Heard about the wedding.
没事 我们都觉得那不是个好主意
It's fine. We agreed. Bad idea.
小心点 那是卡西迪的
Careful with that one. It's Cassidy's.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
-什么时候 -在楼上 去找图丽普的时候
- When? - u202dUpstairs? With Tulip?
感觉好像出了什么事
Feels like something happened.
没有
No.
祝你们好运
Good luck with your search.
我从来没见过上帝
I never met God myself,
但我听说他...大部分都是好事
but I hear good things...mostly.
你们接下来去哪里
Where will you go next?
我们跟着音乐走
We're gonna follow the music.
目前我们对上帝的了解并不多
So far, we don't know much about God.
不知道他长什么样 认识谁
What He looks like, who He knows,
为什么离开
why He left.
我们只知道他喜欢爵士乐
All we really know is He likes jazz.
我之前竟然没想到 真是太蠢了
So stupid I didn't think of it before.
如果上帝喜欢爵士乐 最合适的地方就是...
If God likes jazz, what better place to look for Him than...
-新奥尔良 -新奥尔良
- New Orleans... - New Orleans.
该死
Shit.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我该说什么呢
What should I say?
得到安宁
Find peace.
得到安宁
Find peace.
得到安宁
Find peace.
五分钟后上台
Five minutes to curtain.
五分钟后上台
Curtain in five.
我们的协议 仍然有效吧
Our deal...still holds?
杀死创世纪 你就能再次见到你的家人
Kill Genesis and you'll see your family again.
告诉我
Tell me.
不能信任他
He can't be trusted.
我和他说了 但他就是要继续使用
I told him, but he's just gonna keep using it.
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
他们要去那里
That's where they're headed.
在你走之前
Before you go...
我还有个活给你
I have another job for you.
我必须离开这里
I have to get out of here.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表