剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Hello?
有人吗 我在这里
Hello? Yes! Hello! I'm -- I'm here!
感谢上帝 快 手♥机♥
Oh, thank God. Quick, phone.
趁他还没回来 给我手♥机♥
Give me a phone before he comes back!
快 我的手♥机♥ 没时间了
Hurry! My phone! There's no time!
趁他还没回来 给我部手♥机♥
Give me a phone before he comes --
别靠近她
Leave her.
什么 你是谁
Excuse me? Who is this?
那是阿什莉
That's Ashleigh.
我求你们了 求求你们
Please, I'm begging. Please.
-求你们了 -来吧
- Please! - Come on.
在里面听不到她
You don't hear her as much inside.
不关我们的事
None of our business.
很高兴见到你 阿什莉
Pleasure meeting you, Ashleigh.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天...
Oh, my...
不 求你了 让我用手♥机♥就好
No, please. Just let me use a phone, please!
如果你们需要的话 厕所在那边
So, bathroom's in there if you need.
以前都是我妻子收拾的 但她死了
My, uh, wife used to tidy, but she died.
求你们了 我受不了了
Please! I can't take much more of this!
小姐 够了 我有客人
Young lady, that's enough! I have houseguests!
要我打给你♥爸♥妈吗
Do I need to call your parents?!
不 麦克 对不起
No, Mike. Sorry.
好了 客厅
All right. Living room.
那是狗狗艾迪
That's Eddie the dog.
他以前喜欢到处咬 但后来老了
He used to bite, but then he got old.
我能问一个和这条狗和那些房♥间
Can I ask a question that isn't about the dog
都无关的问题吗
and the different rooms?
她想知道那个女孩的事
She wants to know about the girl.
郊区居民需要我帮忙控制他们的欲望
Well, parishioners need help with their urges --
毒品 性♥欲♥ 刷推
drugs, sex, Twitter.
他们会来找我
They come to me.
那些人会来找你寻求帮助
So, someone comes to you for help,
你就把他们关进笼子里
and you put them in a cage?
蒙上布的笼子 没错
A covered cage. That's right.
控制他们的欲望
To curb their urges.
只有我觉得这样做是疯了吗
Am I the only one who thinks that's, like, psychotic?
不是 我也是这么想的
No. I was wondering the exact same thing.
为什么不能单纯地把她关起来
Why not just lock her in a cellar?
你可以把她用铁链锁在墙边
You could chain her to the bloody wall
或者之类的地方
or something like that.
因为蒙上布的笼子效果最好
A covered cage works best is why.
还有哪位从来不认识的人
Now, anyone else I never met before
想要教我怎么做事吗
want to tell me how to minister?!
那么...我知道你们大老远过来
So...I know you didn't come all this way
不是为了教我礼仪的
to show off my manners.
没错
No.
那是什么事
What, then?
恐怕我有一些坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
显然
Obviously.
好吧 说吧
Okay. Spit it out.
是关于上帝的
It's about God.
来
Come on.
我有威士忌
There's whiskey.
他不见了 你确定吗
He's gone? You sure?
不知道为什么 我并不惊讶
Somehow, I'm not surprised.
过去的几个星期
These past few weeks,
我每次祈祷...
every time I prayed...
他都没有回应
He didn't answer.
现在我知道为什么了
And now I know why.
上帝不见了
God's gone.
他们说的是"失踪"了
"Missin'" is what they said.
很有可能下到人间了
Most likely walking the Earth.
那个天使说的
This angel said?
你能你的能力发号♥施令
That you commanded with your power?
创世纪 没错
Genesis. That's right.
什么意思 失踪去哪儿了
Meaning what? Missing where?
你是专家
Well, you're the scholar.
我们在问你
We're asking you.
我年轻的时候
You know, when I was a young man,
在美索不达米亚学习
studying in Mesopotamia,
我发现了一张地图
I came across a map
宣称预言了全能的主的行踪
that claimed to foretell the Almighty's whereabouts
如果他曾踏足过凡间的话
if he ever walked the Earth.
美索不达米亚 那是哪里
Mesopotamia? Where's that?
我不知道 但听起来挺像那么回事 对不
I don't know, but it sounds like just the thing, doesn't it?
你们俩是嗑药嗑嗨了吗
Are you kids high right now?
不是
No.
不是被关笼子里那种嗨
Not in a covered-cage kind of a way, we're not.
蠢货
Idiots.
根本没什么地图
There's no map.
但你读到过什么 比如你图书馆里的某本藏书
But something you've read, something in your library?
没有
No.
这么一堆书里都没有任何线索吗
Nothing in all these books?
书 你用天使的电♥话♥给天堂打了一通电♥话♥
Books? You call Heaven on an angel phone
进而发现上帝在地球上游荡
to discover God's gone to roam the Earth.
-整个过程你用哪本书了 -好吧
- What book is that exactly? - All right, all right.
那你最近有没有什么奇怪的见闻
So, something you've seen or heard?
有没有什么人和你聊起过这事
Someone that you talked to?
我都说了没有
I said no.
而且我指的是我能想到的所有途径
And I've said it about every which way I can think of.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道你们来之前期望值很高
I know you had your hopes up.
但这就是威士忌存在的意义
But that's why there's whiskey.
拜托能把我的手♥机♥还给我用五分钟吗
Can I just have my phone for five minutes, please?
我就只是想发张照片到图享上
Just to post something on Instagram!
像我之前说的老实点祈你的祷
Just say your prayers like I told you!
没人想看被关在笼子里的可怜女孩的自♥拍♥
No one wants to see photos of a sick girl in a dark cage!
那我觉得你会惊讶地发现还真有人看 麦克
I think you'd be surprised, actually, Mike.
闭嘴
Hush your mouth.
那你能给我倒点水吗
Can you refill my water dish, then?
等一下
Give me a sec!
他看起来真的蛮友好的
He...seems...really nice.
是的 真的是浪费时间
Yep. A nice waste of time.
也许吧
Maybe.
你在相册里找到什么了
What you got there?
你父母
Your parents.
是麦克给他们主的婚
Mike married 'em.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
约翰·卡斯特和克里斯蒂娜·卢拉
John Custer and Christina Luhla--
拉朗
Lalang--
拉安琪拉
L'Angelle.
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.
她是不是
Is she, uh...
很久之前的事了
A longime ago.
照片上只有他们仨 其他家人呢
There's just the three of them. Where's the rest of the family?
麦克基本算是我父亲唯一的亲人了
Mike was pretty much the only family my father had.
你妈妈那边呢 拉朗基努家
And your mom's side -- the Lalanginuns?
拉安琪拉
L'Angelle.
拉安琪拉家 他们人呢
L'Angelles. Where were they?
没有邀请他们
They weren't invited.
互联网简直是夺魂杀手
That Internet is a soul-killer.
你们能不碰就别碰
Stay clear of it if you can.
你留下来过夜吗
You spending the night?
方便吗
Is that okay?
方便 艾迪和我睡沙发
Yeah. Eddie and I will take the couch.
你可以睡我的房♥间
You can have my room.
等等 抱歉
Wait. I'm sorry.
谢谢你让我们留宿以及周到的招待
Thanks for having us and all,
但 你这难道没有客房♥吗
but, uh, don't you have, like, a guest room?
抱歉
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表