剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
越南
你喜欢吗
还行
还行
我娶你又不是要你来做饭的
在哪里
这是个奇迹
赞美上帝
让开
该死
Shit.
这个给你 查理
This one's for you, Charlie.
该死
Oh, crap!
快没时间了
Time is running out!
没有多少时间了
It won't be long now!
你们可以假装视而不见
Y'all can try to ignore it.
等你们脸上着火就没法假装下去了
But it's gonna be hard to ignore when your face is on fire!
新奥尔良最后一家爵士酒吧
座位酒吧
一切都要完蛋了 完蛋了
It's all about to be over. Over!
完蛋了
Over!
好好看看这些征兆 你们这些可悲的混♥蛋♥
Look for the signs, you sorry sonsabitches.
因为一切要成真了
'Cause shit is about to get real!
没有上帝
No God.
没有穿白西装的人 什么都没有
No men in white suits. No nothin'.
也许是我对这地方的想法错了
Maybe I was wrong about this place.
也许不该来这里
Maybe it was a bad idea.
不 来新奥尔良不是什么坏主意
No. New Orleans is never a bad idea, all right.
这城市还有很多比
Look, there's more to the city
该死的爵士和差点被杀更有意思的东西
than bloody jazz and almost getting killed.
我觉得我们应该休息休息 好好玩玩
I think we should just take a break, have some fun. Yeah?
我知道丹尼斯明白我的意思
I know Denis knows what I'm talking about,
对吧 丹尼斯
isn't that right, Denis?
你怎么看
What do you think?
我 我随便
Me? I-I'm up for whatever.
我知道个好地方
I know just the place.
拆弹部队
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight...
七 六 五 四
Seven, six, five, four...
三 二 一
Three, two, boom.
等等 等等 不好意思 不好意思
Hold up. Hold up. Excuse me. Excuse me.
你们只要...中上一枪站起来就行吗
All's you got to do... is get shot and stand up?!
我男朋友都行
Heck, my boyfriend will do that!
什么 不 我可不敢确定
What? Wh-- uh, no. I-I'm not sure I want to do that.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
会怎么样 就像蜜蜂蛰一下吧
It's like a what? Like a bee sting, right?
没错 就像蜜蜂蛰一下
Yeah. Like a bee sting.
不好意思 等等 等等
Excuse me. Hold on now. Hold on.
你们觉得上帝会怎么说这件事
What do you think the good lord would say about this?
我觉得他会说 "回去找你的唱诗班
I think he'd say, "Go back to your choir boys
别多管闲事 牧师"
and mind your own business, preacher."
听从你们的内心 各位
Listen to your hearts, men.
问问自己
Ask yourselves,
"这是正确的事吗"
"Is this really the right thing to do?"
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
没想到今晚是女士之夜
I didn't realize this was ladies' night!
我有一堆钱
Now, I got a bunch of money.
你们有一堆枪
You got a bunch of guns.
别多说废话了
So why don't y'all stop being a bunch of bitches
赶紧朝我男朋友开枪
and shoot my boyfriend.
你喜欢哪个
What's your pleasure?
越大的赔率越高 是吧
The big ones pay more, right?
好吧
Okay.
那这样的话
So, in that case...
选最大的怎样
Why not choose the biggest one?
最大的
The biggest?
如果你这么爱钱
If you have such a love for money
这么不爱生命
and so little love for life,
为什么不选最大的枪
Why not pick the biggest one they got?
或者今晚其实真的是女士之夜
Or maybe it's ladies' night, after all.
我觉得小的...
I think one of the smaller...
好吧 那就最大的
All right. Biggest one it is.
没问题
You got it.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
你可以的 好吗
You got this. Okay?
记住 屏住呼吸
Remember, just hold your breath.
还有我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了 先生...
All right, gentle--
亲爱的
Sweetie?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Sweetie? Honey?
他死了
He's gone.
什么
What?
不
No-o-o-o-o-o!
快报♥警♥
Someone call the police.
你们都是证人
you're all witnesses.
希望你们能怀着对上帝的尊重
I call upon your Christian sense of decency
站出来作证
to stand up and give your account.
来
Here.
你没事吧
You okay?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
免费酒吧
Open bar.
越南义省的一段最新曝光的视频中
In new footage from the Nghe an province of Vietnam,
特大新闻
越南发现会飞的猪
我们可以看到这一幕 有些人称之为奇迹
we're witnessing what some are referring to as a miracle
也有些人认为这只是一个骗局
and what others are dismissing as a simple hoax.
回家
Home.
我玩得很开心
I am having fun.
是啊 和卡西的那个吻我感觉你很开心
Yeah. That kiss with Cass looked pretty fun.
很逼真
Very convincing.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧 你今晚还得睡觉
Come on. You'll sleep tonight.
我不想睡 杰西
I don't want to sleep, Jesse.
我还得和你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
你怎么回事
What is your problem?
自从圣...
Ever since the Saint --
你怎么回事
What's your problem, huh?
我们走吧
Let's go.
你自己走吧
Let's just go yourself.
-你不能这么 -你不能这么
- You can't just... - You can't just...
-重复我... -重复我...
- ...repeat everything... - ...repeat everything...
-说的话 -说的话
- ...I say. - ...I say.
这不算反击
That's not a comeback.
他走了 对吗
He's gone, right?
你把他送回了地狱
You sent him back to hell?
他走了
He's gone.
走吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let's go home.
你们去哪里
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?
夜晚才刚刚开始
The night's still young!
我们还没喝阿马尼亚克酒呢
We haven't even drank the armagnac yet!
该死
Bollocks.
抱歉 丹尼斯 你刚刚说到...
Sorry about that, Dennis. Go on. You were saying...
是啊 我也很开心
Yeah. I'm happy, too.
好吧
All right?
不好意思 我听到了一些
Excuse me. I couldn't help overhearing.
这个人一直想告诉你他很不开心
This man has been trying to tell you that he's very unhappy.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah? And what the hell would you know about it?
我是杜兰大学的法语教授
I'm a French professor from Tulane.
好吧
Oh, right.
那你...能帮帮我吗 教授
Would you, uh -- would you mind, professor?
他...我对你表示同情
Well, he -- and my condolences --
他说他快死了
says that he is dying.
什么
What?
充血性...心脏病
Congestive, uh, heart disease.
他一直要告诉你
He's been telling you that...
你是个糟糕 自私 永远不出现的父亲
You've been an awful, uh, selfish, absent father.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表