剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
寻找上帝
第一日
每年七千万例包皮手术
70 million circumcisions every year --
还只是上报的数目
that they report!
还只是这个国家的数量
And that's just in this country.
想想吧
Think about that.
你猜怎么着 卡西迪
You know what, Cassidy?
我不想想
I don't want to.
七千万小男孩的包皮
70 million baby boys' foreskins, right,
切掉 收割 堆积起来
severed, harvested, piled up,
塞到仓库里面去
shoveled into bloody warehouses,
你不会想知道他们用这些来干什么
and you don't want to know what they're using them for.
-他们是谁 卡西迪 -独♥裁♥者
- Who's the "They," Cassidy? - The oligarchs.
很大的产业
It's big business.
我们现在去见的这家伙
Hey, this guy of yours we're gonna go see --
他是什么来头
what's his deal?
麦克是家里的老朋友了
Mike's an old family friend.
如果我们在找上帝 从那里开始比较好
If we're looking for God, seems like a good place to start.
他好比一个找上帝的侦探 是吗
So, he's like a God detective, right?
那种灵体搜寻者
Like some kinda spirit tracker,
赏金猎人吗
bounty hunter kinda family friend?
他是宗教学者
He's a religious scholar.
读过很多书
Just reads a lot.
听上去从他那开始很有趣
Well...that sounds like a fun place to start.
皮肤移植 皮肤移植
Skin grafts. Skin grafts.
我们知道包皮被用来皮肤移植
We know they're putting foreskin in skin grafts.
《奥普拉秀》里提到过
It was on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
他们还会把它加到女生都用的
And they're putting it into t-the face creams
-面霜里去 -等下
- you all use -- the girls. - Hold up.
他们没有把包皮加到面霜里去
They do not - put foreskins in face creams.
他们这样干了 它有助于胶原蛋白增加
Yes, they do. It helps bloody collagen
-或是类似的玩意 -那不是真的 卡西迪
- or something like that. - Cassidy, that is a lie!
你会感觉到那些小小的包皮在你身上
You'd feel those...itty-bitty foreskins on you.
你感觉到的是更光滑 更年轻的皮肤
What you feel is smoother, younger-seeming skin, see?
这就是他们的卖♥♥点
And that's how they hawk it.
你得去好好想想
You just got to think about it.
-你皮肤的确不错 -闭嘴
- You do have nice skin. - Shut up.
这个下午又将会是多云天气
Back to 50/50 mix of sunshine with clouds this afternoon.
真是首烂歌♥
This is such a bad song.
稀烂
Shite.
来吧艾琳
Come on, Eileen
操 我刚刚点上
Bollocks. I just lit this.
你开了多快
How fast were you going?
时速97英里
97.
没事的
It's cool.
我就靠边停下
I just pull over and...
然后拿出阿富汗老兵的架势
do my Afghan war vet thing.
是啊 你可以这么做
Yeah. You could do that.
你认真的
Seriously?
取决于你
It's up to you.
我们油不多了
We're low on gas.
那就不这样做好了
Don't do it, then.
我喜欢飙车
I love a car chase.
这一刻你就是全部
At this moment You mean everything
你穿着那裙子
You in that dress
我得坦白我的想法
My thoughts I confess
快接近地面了
Verge on dirty
快来呀艾琳
Ah, come on, Eileen
快来艾琳
Come on, Eileen
你会永远哼这调子
And you'll hum this tune forever
快来艾琳 我可以发誓
Come on, Eileen Oh, I swear What he means
这一刻你就是全部
At this moment You mean everything
你穿着那裙子
You in that dress
我得坦白我的想法
My thoughts I confess
快接近地面了
Verge on dirty
快来艾琳 快来艾琳
Ah, come on, Eilee Come on, Eileen
这歌♥不错
It's a good song.
是啊
Yeah.
还不错
It's all right.
高兴了吗
You happy now?
差不多
Gettin' there.
你真可爱
You're cute.
想约个会吗
Wanna go out sometime?
乐意至极
I'd like that.
给我下车
Get out of the car!
会有个计划对吧
There's gonna be plan, right?
当然
Sure.
好了怪胎
All right, freak.
立刻把大♥麻♥和伞丢了
Drop the grass and the umbrella right now.
但我需要这伞
But I need the umbrella,
否则我会烧起来的
or otherwise I burst into flames, see?
把伞丢了 快
Drop the umbrella -- now!
好的 好的 让我拿点东西
All right. Well, all right. Lemme just get me things.
不 举手 把手举起来
No, hands! Hands! Let me see your hands!
-把手举起来 -放松
- Let me see your hands! - Just relax.
-我只是要拿防晒霜 -举手
- I'm just gonna grab me sunscreen. - Let me see!
我只想拿我的防晒...
I just want to grab my sunscree--
手给我
Give me your hands!
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
-把手放在... -小心 小心
- Put your hands on the -- Be careful. Be careful.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thanks ever so much. - Yeah, sure thing.
-记录一下吧 -你到底在干什么
- Let's book. - What the hell are you doing?
什么 他说了他会着火
What? He said he'd catch fire.
笨蛋
Idiot.
我猜他说他需要伞
Guess he was telling the truth
是实话 对吧
about needing that umbrella, huh?
小子 出来
Come on out here, boy.
我想问你们一些问题
I want to ask y'all some questions --
站到太阳下来
out here in the sunshine.
-不 不 不 不要 -住手
- No, no, no, no, no. Do-- Don't -- stop.
把枪收起来
Holster your guns.
你说了什么
What the hell'd you just say?
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
到那去
Step over there.
你
You --
给我们的车加油
gas up our car.
你
You --
用催泪喷雾喷你蛋蛋
mace your balls.
你们俩手牵手
You two, hold hands.
还有你
And, you --
唱《得克萨斯的黄玫瑰》
recite "The Yellow Rose of Texas."
得克萨斯有一株黄玫瑰 我要去看一眼
There's a yellow rose of Texas I'm goin' down to see
没有士兵知道她 只有我知道
No other soldier knows her, no soldier, only me
我离开时她哭了
She cried so when I left her
这让她很伤心
It'd like to have broke her heart
如果我遇见她 再也不分离
And if I ever meet her, we nevermore will part
不 我不喜欢那个
Nah, I don't like that.
-不喜欢什么 -你体内那东西
- Like what? - That thing of yours --
强迫我亲你的东西
that thing that made me kiss you.
-创世纪 -不管叫什么 我不喜欢
- Genesis. - Whatever. I don't like it.
你宁愿我们杀出一条血路吗
You rather we just shoot our way out of this?
至少很公平
Be fair, at least.
-那东西很无趣 -还是有点有趣的
- That thing ain't even fun. - It's kinda fun.
你脑子里有个东西
Something that gets in your head
像是那种大脑里的烟雾怪手
like some kinda smoky brain hand
指使你做这些事吗
that makes you do things?
大脑烟雾怪手
"Smoky brain hand"?
不重要 我的意思是你怎么会喜欢这样
Whatever. Look, my point is, how would you like it?
带上卡西迪 我们走吧
Get Cassidy and let's go.
一个安静的夏日夜晚 她问我 你记得吗
...one quiet summer night She said, "Oh, do you remember?"
我们很久以前分开了
"We parted long ago"
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表