剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
或者你的能力在其准则和框架之内
or how your power works there
或者不管他妈的什么规则内
in terms of guidelines and parameters --
是否可以这样发挥作用 但是
what the bloody rules are, per se, but...
神父 他快死了
Padre, he's dying, alright?
-也许你可以 -上帝啊 卡西
- Maybe you could just -- - Jesus, Cass.
我是说
I mean...
我不确定创世纪在这种情况下是否有效 但
I'm not sure Genesis could help, but...
即使它能奏效
even if it could...
我只是
I just...
我不认为创世纪的力量是用来做这种事的
I-I don't think that's what it's for.
没错 当然
Right. Of course.
大概确实不是
Prob-Probably not.
-你明白吗 -明白
- You understand? - ?Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
你去哪了
Where were you?
拆弹部队那里
Hurt Locker.
你和那个破地方到底怎么回事
What is it with you and that place?
我不明白
I don't get it.
很显然
Obviously.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
好吧 那就好
Alright. Good.
我现在要去电路工作室一趟
Goin' to Circuit Works.
去干什么
Why?
给他们看看上帝的试镜录像
Show them the God audition,
看看他们能不能增强一下录像里那把枪的影像
see if they can blow up an image of the gun.
你知道的 查到开枪的人
Y'know, trace the shooter.
卡西迪想出来的主意
It was Cassidy's idea.
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I come?
当然可以
Sure.
客服 接待
请注意
Your attention, please.
别忘了我们的年度促销盛典 就在这周末
Don't forget our anniversary sale, coming up this weekend
周六早6点到9点
from 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. Saturday.
-下一位 -务必光临哦
- Next. ?- Come on down.
我手上这段视频不太清晰
So. I have this video that's unclear,
我听一个朋友说 你们可以增强影像画质
and I heard, from a friend, that you could improve the picture.
就像电视剧里演的那样
Like they do on the shows.
电视剧
The shows?
是的 你知道的 那种警♥匪♥片
Yeah, y'know, like, the cop shows.
剧里警♥察♥增强影像来看清车牌
When they blow up an image to see a license plate
或者模糊的标志 枪上的序列号♥之类的
or blurry sign, serial numbers on a gun...
那你准备从视频中找什么呢
And, uh, what are you looking for?
一把枪上的序列号♥
Serial numbers on a gun.
我们先看下视频 稍等一下
We'll take a look. Give us a minute.
应该事先告诉你们
You should know...
视频里的有些画面 有点不太和谐
there are things on here that, out of context,
可能会让人感到迷惑
might seem confusing.
这里是新奥尔良 我们什么大场面都见过了
This is New Orleans. We've seen it all before.
再糟的都见过
And worse.
我只想知道你们能不能从视频里看清出序列号♥
I just want to know if you can see the serial numbers.
好的 稍等
Right. Give us a minute.
家用电器及电子部 请接241分机
Appliances and Electronics, pick up 241.
配备有自动除霜功能 这里有个制冰器
It's got an auto-defrost, ice-maker right here.
里面每层架子都可以承重一加仑液体
Each one of these shelves can hold a gallon of liquid.
我现在买♥♥今天就能送货上门吗
Can I get it today?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们需要个冰箱
Oh, we needed a fridge.
20分钟内就可以给你发货
I can set an order in 20 minutes.
-好极了 -好极了
- Great. ?- Great.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我还在等那群书呆子的消息
I'm still waiting on the Dork Dudes.
-什么 -序列号♥
- The what? - ?The serial numbers?
我们来这里就是为了这个正事 还记得吗
The reason we came here. Remember?
对 记得
Oh, right. Yeah.
但这事你需要我陪着吗
You need me for that?
这就是品行良好的下场
This is how good behavior will be dealt with.
另有新消息 我和我的团队已经发现了
In other news, my team and I have discovered
我们所面临的技术问题的源头所在
the source of our technical difficulties,
所以不久后你们就可以回到各自单独的
so we should have you back in your individual Hell cells
牢房♥里去了
in short order.
没错 我也很兴奋
Yes. I'm excited too.
你们的单人牢房♥ 对于那些还不了解的人
Your cells, for those of you that don't know,
由中♥央♥发电机组供能
are powered by a central generator.
每间牢房♥都有从机组获取一定限额的能源
From this generator, each block draws its allowance of power --
这个限额
an allowance --
根据每个人的情况而定 十分精确
a very specific allowance based on personnel.
多寡取决于你们自己
Based on you.
但系统会出现问题
But problems can occur --
就像我们现在正经历的
problems like the ones we've been experiencing --
当你们人数过多时
when there are more yous than there should be.
当你们中的谁不属于这里时
When one of the yous isn't supposed to be here.
那么问题来了 这个人是谁
My question is: who?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我越早知道 就能越早送你离开这里
The sooner I know, the sooner I can get you out of here.
到底是谁呢
Who is it then?
谁不应该出现在地狱
Who doesn't belong in Hell?
我问第一次
Going once...
第二次
going twice...
-是我 -是我
- Uh, I-it's me. - It's me.
-是我 -不 我先举手的
- It's me. - No, I raised my hand fist.
-不 看这里 -是我
- No, over here. - It's me.
-是我 -我不属于这里
- It's me! - I don't belong here.
把你们的手都放下
Put your hands down.
好了 我们等等再换个方法
Alright, we'll do it that way.
别担心
Don't worry,
不管这个人是谁 我们都会把你揪出来的
whoever you are; we'll find you.
是我 我知道肯定是我
It's me. I know it is.
单身母亲 有三个孩子
Single mother. Three kids.
我为他们奉献了一切 做饭 打扫卫生
I-I gave them everything. Cooking, cleaning...
那些孩子可不好伺候
And they weren't easy those kids.
当时我实在忍♥无可忍♥了
I-I was at the end of my rope.
然后你放火烧死了他们
And then you set them on fire.
因为他们永远不知道满足
Because it was never enough!
好吧 我才是不属于这里的人
Okay, well, I'm the one who doesn't belong here
因为我没有杀人
'cause I didn't kill anybody.
你强♥奸♥了四个女人
You raped four women.
我那是"约会强♥奸♥" 是有区别的
It was "date rape." There's a difference.
女人说不行就代表不行
No means no.
她们答应和我约会时没说"不行"不是吗
Well, they said "yes" to the date, didn't they?
不信去问我爸的律师 那代表默认同意
Ask my Dad's lawyer. That's implied consent.
我认为我该出去
I think I should go.
我做的那些事都是为了大众好
The things I did, I did them for public good.
是你 对不对
It's you, isn't it?
你不属于这里
You don't belong.
我八成是这里最邪恶的人
除了你以外
是这样吗
Is that so?
那你犯下了什么罪行
And what did you do?
不关你的事
你知道我的罪行 尤金
You know my crimes, Eugene.
为什么不和我说说你的
Why don't you tell me about yours,
两个邪恶的人交流一下
from one evil person to another?
有这么个女孩
她信任我
我利用了她的信任
你...
You, uh...
玷污了她
defiled her?
重伤了她
Maimed her?
杀了她
Murdered?
我吻了她
你不属于这里 朋友
You don't belong here, my friend.
我不配出去
别被骗了
Don't be fooled.
曼娜琳不会放任何人出去的
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表