剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
挺舒服的 不是吗
It's cozy, isn't it?
听着 我知道这是你们这段时间以来
Now, look -- I know this is your first night together
第一次同床共枕 所以我猜你们
in quite a while, so I'd imagine you have plans
肯定想做点什么
of a romantic nature.
-没事的 -不 杰西
- It's fine. - No, Jess.
我只是 我讨厌当电灯泡
I just -- I hate to be a third wheel.
-没 你不是 -不
- No, you're not. - No.
听着 在爱尔兰
Listen, in Ireland,
当你很穷的时候 你的朋友们
when you're poor, you got your folks
基本就是像疯子一样就在你上铺
they're shagging away right on top of ya
翻云覆雨
like lunatics, practically.
知道吗
Yeah?
喘息声 滚来滚去 以及各种气味
The grunting, rocking back and forth, smells --
你便学会无视一切安然入睡
You learn to sleep through it.
-好吧 -我无所谓的
- Right. - I'm not gonna be an issue.
就我而言完全没问题
It's not a problem for me.
-谢谢 卡西 -别管我
- Thanks, Cass. - All right?
我觉得反正我们也都累了
I think we're all tired anyway.
对吗
Right?
没错
Yep.
好吧
Right.
传言说我睡觉会打呼
Rumor is I'm a bit of a snorer,
所以如果呼声太吵人 就轻推我一下就行
so if it gets vexatious, just give me a nudge.
在等什么人吗
You expecting someone?
看星星而已
Just the stars.
你有没有想过上帝失踪
You ever consider that if the Good Lord's gone missing,
或许是有他自己的理由的呢
maybe he's got a reason?
这样的话我想听听看到底是什么理由
Yeah, and I want to hear it.
或许他有充分的理由
Maybe He has a good reason.
或许他遇到了麻烦
Maybe He's in trouble.
或许出了什么岔子
Maybe something went wrong.
或许他需要帮助
Maybe He needs help.
或许我们能帮上他
Maybe we can help Him.
但如果我不喜欢他的理由呢
What if I don't like His reason?
如果我发现 他把我们都丢在这
If I find out -- He's left us here all alone
让我们收拾他的烂摊子呢
to pick up His mess?
那我可要让那个狗♥娘♥养♥的负责
I'm gonna hold -- that son of a bitch to account.
不准你亵渎上帝
Don't you blaspheme.
你♥爸♥在的话你敢这么说话吗
Your daddy heard you talking like that?
"让他负责"
"Hold Him to account."
你有那本事吗 你哪来的人马
That right? You and what army?
我不需要人马 我有创世纪
I don't need an army. I have Genesis.
让我见识一下
Show me.
来啊
Go on.
否则在我看来
Otherwise, for all I know,
你不过是疯了而已
you've just lost your mind.
随便砸点东西
Break something.
天啊
Jesus.
在我爸去世前
Before my daddy died,
如果你非提我爸不可
if you want to talk about my daddy...
在他咽气前 他说
Right before he died, he said...
我将来是要做大事的人
big things would be coming for me.
他当时的语气就像预知未来后做出的承诺
Said it like it was a promise of some future calling.
长久以来我都不知道他那话意味着什么
For the longest time, i didn't know what he meant by that.
我一度以为或许他指的是安维尔的教堂
For a while, I thought maybe he meant Annville, the church.
这才是
This is it.
这才是命运对我的召唤
This is my call.
我会找到上帝的 麦克
I'm gonna find Him, Mike...
无论你帮我不帮我
whether you help me or not.
那是什么
What you got there?
几周前我遇到一个女人
I ran into a woman a few weeks back --
她住在我的教区
parishioner of mine.
我曾不止一次把她关进车♥库♥
I had her out in the garage a couple of times.
她酗酒 嗑药
Booze, pills.
但我以为她已经戒了一段时间了
But she'd been sober awhile, or so I thought.
可那天我发现她面无人色 浑身颤抖
I found her looking pale as a ghost, trembling.
我问她"出什么事了"
And I asked her, "What's wrong?"
她说上帝本尊刚刚降临了
And she told me God Himself had just been in.
于是我以为她又开始酗酒了
So I assumed -- she was back on the bottle.
但现在回想起来
But now, looking back on it...
她面无人色
She was pale as a ghost.
那是她的名片吗
That's her card?
是金布尔县一家类似舞厅的地方
It's sort of a dance hall down in Kimble County.
知道了
Right.
或许她能帮上忙
Maybe she can help.
看来我们得开车去金布尔县
So, I guess we just drive down to Kimble County
找这个塔米问问情况
and ask to talk to this... Tammy.
事情不可能那么简单
Can't be that easy.
是啊 孩子 我很肯定不会那么简单
No, son. I'm sure it won't be.
我的门和狗都被你砸烂了
You broke my door and my dog.
你还想怎么样
What the hell else do you want?
传教士
Preacher.
这里只有我一个传教士
I'm the only preacher here.
这有威士忌
There's whiskey.
坐吧
Sit.
他去哪了
Where is he?
天刚亮他就去道奇城了
He cut out for Dodge City first light --
和厄尔普警长一起义海倾情[电影情节]
join up with Wyatt Earp.
他去哪了
Where is he?
乘上午夜列车去乔治亚州了[歌♥词]
Georgia. Midnight train.
他去哪了
Where is he?
他正赶去圣安东尼奥
He's on his way to San Anton
和你那个出来卖♥♥的老妈玩肛♥交♥
to cornhole your mother, the whore.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
你是那个
You're the, uh --
杀手圣徒
没错 我听说过你
Yeah. I've heard about you.
那你知道我有本事让你开口
So, you know I can make you tell me.
你也知道你手里握着的那把刀
And you know that knife that you're holding in your hand
不可能阻止我逼问你
won't stop me asking.
是不能 但它能让我闭嘴
No, but it'll stop me from saying.
茜茜俱乐部
上帝来过这
God came here?
麦克是那么说的
That's what Mike said.
我认为店面只是伪装
I think this is just a cover --
像《天伦劫》里演得那样
hide-in-plain-sight kind of thing.
从外面看只是间脱衣舞俱乐部
Outside, it's a strip club.
里面其实是一群穿着浴袍抽着烟斗的老男人
Inside, old chaps wearing robes, smoking bloody pipes and that.
或者真的只是家脱衣舞俱乐部 这样更好
Or, even better, it's just a normal strip club.
好吧
All right.
我去四处转转
I'm gonna go and have a look 'round,
看看有没有什么发现
see what I can find out.
我去找塔米
I'm gonna look for Tammy.
那个镇子完全被毁了
The town was completely destroyed
迄今为止的报道没显示有任何人生还
with still no survivors being reported at this time.
怎么了
What's going on?
你没听说吗 整个镇子都毁了
You hadn't heard? Whole town blew up.
什么镇子
What town?
过来 她在后面
Come on. She's in back.
确定死亡人数已达数百人
...reported deaths in the high hundreds
并不断增长
and rising by the minute.
进来
Yeah?
他们找你
They're asking for you.
不是吧 又来
Not again.
跟那个主教说 我不再参加教会活动了
Tell the bishop no more church events --
上次的事情之后我是不会参加了
not after what happened last time.
-这是什么意思 -上次发生了什么
- I don't know what that means. - What happened last time?
你们不是主教教区的吗
You're not from the diocese?
不是
No.
道格 三号♥房♥间我看着呢
Doug, I got hands in room 3.
我们在寻找上帝
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表