剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
所以圣言才对你不起作用
That's why the Word didn't work on you.
因为你没有灵魂
You didn't have a soul.
但是现在 现在
But now... Now...
放下 解除武器
Drop it. Disarm.
交出枪
The gun.
佩剑
Saber.
你杀♥警♥♥察♥ 杀儿童
A cop-killin', ?child-murderin' sonofuhbitch
还想上天堂
tryin' to make his way through the pearly gates?
你真以为天堂有你的位置吗
You really think there's a place for you in Heaven?
去跟你妻子女儿一起
Up there with your wife and child?
永远安静地生活
Livin' in peace for all eternity?
不
No.
我告诉你你属于哪里
I'll tell you where you belong.
你属于地狱
Right back in Hell.
我要把你送去地狱
And that's where I'm gonna send you.
我说过我♥干♥过这种事
I told you I did it before.
动手吧 传教士
Go ahead, Preacher.
送我去地狱
Send me to Hell...
连同你那肮脏恶臭的灵魂
along with your filthy stinkin' soul.
动手啊
Do it!
我们出去走走
Let's go for a drive.
传教士
Preaaaachhherrr!!
该死 太荒谬了
Bollocks, this is ridiculous.
丹尼斯
Denis?
你能...给帮我把遥控器弄好吗
Would you just do th-- Do the remote for me?
我的指头还在长
Fingers are still growin' in.
好 你听好
All right, so... check it out.
DVD 蓝♥光♥
DVD, Blu-ray.
有游戏机 丹尼斯 看到了吗
Got a PlayStation. Denis? See?
游戏机 火箭五号♥
PlayStation. "Rocket Five."
是给你的 图丽普
That's for you, Tulip.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
喜欢吗 不错吧
Do you like it? Tres nice, right?
差远了
Hardly.
不要急刹车 会伤到人的
Watch those sudden stops, boy. Somebody could get hurt.
这地方真大
Ooh, it's a big place here.
你没事吧
You all right?
他们已经挂起圣诞装饰了
They've got their Christmas decorations up already.
真不错
That's marvelous.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表