剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
斯塔尔先生
监狱建筑
你喜欢猫吗
猫
Cats?
否
No.
否
No.
否
No. No!
否
No, no...
看来我们最终其实也不需要你的帮助
So, it looks like we didn't need your help after all.
怎么 我们现在沦落到在油管上找上帝了吗
So, what, are we looking for God on youtube now?
已经绝望到这种程度了吗
Is that what it's come to?
上帝失踪了 卡西
God is missing, Cass.
这非同小可
It's important.
没有上帝 就没有体系了
Without God, there's no structure.
没有秩序
No order.
没有人指挥 我们会麻烦不断
Without someone at the wheel, we hit the rocks.
世界将会混乱不堪
It's just chaos.
群龙不能无首
There has to be someone in charge.
没有了上帝 我们...
You see, without God, we --
传教士被谋杀 十岁儿子成孤儿
传教士声称他能召唤上帝
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
No.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, papa.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他妈的
Merde!
没事的 等等
All right. Hang on.
来这儿 给我看下
Come here, let me see it.
没事的
Okay.
现在你知道要小心了吧
Now, see, you've got to be careful now.
明白了吗
All right?
阳光很致命 非常非常致命
The sun's bad. The sun's very, very bad.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
知道吗
Yeah?
来把这个喝了
Come here. Drink this.
喝了就没事了
It'll help you heal.
你只能在这个时候喝
It's the only time you drink it, though.
现在明白了吧
Do you understand me, now?
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait.
等一下 你个疯子
Wait, you lunatic.
干杯
Cheers.
不不不 慢点
No, no, no. Slow.
慢点 别这样
slow down! Don't!
慢点 好吗
Slow down, all right?
丹尼斯
Denis.
打扰你们了吗
Interrupting?
没有
Uh, no, you're all right.
丹尼斯 你继续 稍等我们一下
Denis, go on, give us a minute.
乖 慢点喝
There's a good lad. Slow on that.
很高兴他好点了
I'm glad he's doing better.
你怎么不告诉我
What you did there --
你那么做了
Why didn't you tell me about it?
说了你会同意吗
What, you would have been cool about it?
我当然会
Of course I would.
好吧 或许下次吧
Well, maybe next time, then, huh?
他们会回来的
They're coming back.
那些穿白衣服的混♥蛋♥
The men in white.
我不知道怎么回事 但是他们一定会回来的
I don't know how, but they're coming back.
我已经在警戒区安排了20个警♥察♥
I've set 20 cops on the perimeter,
所以只要有人闯进来 我们肯定会知道的
so no one's getting in without us knowing.
卡西迪 我们马上就知道答案了
We're gonna get answers, cass.
我只要留一个活口
I just need one of them alive.
你觉得他们什么时候会来
When are they coming back, do you think?
很明显 他们手上有资源
Well, they have resources, obviously.
他们很想干掉我
They want me pretty bad.
我打赌他们今晚会来
I put money on them coming back tonight.
好吧
All right.
你会准备好吗
You gonna be ready?
我只剩一半肠子了
I only got half an intestine.
肝也没了
Missing me bloody liver.
但我吃了药了
But I got me meds, so...
我会尽力的 好吗
I'll do me best, all right?
好吧
All right.
好家伙
Good man.
神父
Padre.
我们需要担心的不是我
I'm not the one we need to be worried about.
你记得伊斯塔帕吗
You remember Ixtapa?
那时候我们还在追罗德里格斯兄弟
Back when we were still on the run from the Rodriguez brothers?
你耳朵特别疼
You had that bad earache.
疼了好几周吧
Must've been for, what...Weeks?
在那个破败的小镇上苦苦寻医
Going from crappy small-town doctor to doctor.
你痛苦的不得了
You were in agony.
就是好不了
That pain just wouldn't go away.
后来泰迪·罗德里格斯带着他的人出现了
Then Teddy Rodriguez shows up with his crew.
至少有
It must have been...
15到20个
15 to 2.
但我们拼死反抗
But we fought 'em --
还记得那个龅牙的白化病人
Teddy Nunes, that albino with the teeth.
泰迪·努内斯吗
Remember?
我们甩开他们 突出了重围
We ran them off, and we got the hell out of there.
我们一路上跑了一个小时后
Must have been about an hour later, way up the road,
你突然发现耳朵不痛了
you suddenly realized the earache had gone.
再也不痛了
Couldn't feel that pain no more.
图丽普 晚上别再出去了
No more running out at night, Tulip.
别再穿防弹衣了
No more bulletproof vests.
这才是你要的 是战斗
This is what you need -- a fight.
你对我用圣言了
You used the word on me.
我也不知道该怎么办了
I didn't know what else to do.
我太担心你了
I was so worried.
不过 你睡着了 对吧
You slept, though, right?
做梦了吗
Did you dream?
好吧 或许你不应该参加这次行动
Well, maybe you should sit this one out, you know,
找个酒店 脱鞋睡觉
check into a hotel, put your feet up.
卡西迪和我来解决这件事
Me and Cass will deal with this.
杰西
Oh, Jesse...
我要一把枪
I'm gonna need a gun.
粗野 成熟 是的
Rough and ready. Yes.
我们要不止一个
We need more than one.
好极了 可以刷信♥用♥卡♥吗
Great. Do you take credit card?
口是心非
No means yes.
商务卡能用吗
Is a corporate card okay?
6-0-1-1...
Yeah, 6-0-1-1...
我知道我们才认识
Hey, uh, I know we just met,
但 我真的得借你的枪用用
but, uh, I really need to borrow your gun.
我不能告诉你为什么 一切都好
Uh, I can't tell you why, and everything's cool --
我很好
I mean, I'm cool.
我只是需要一把枪
I just need a gun.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
发生什么事了
What's -- what's going on?
我不能说
We-well, I can't say.
等我一下
Okay. Okay. Just a sec.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要帮助的时候再告诉我
Let me know if you need help.
你为什么给她枪
Why'd you give her the gun?
她跟我要了
She asked.
但是她现在有武器了
Yeah, but now, she's armed.
一把枪根本阻止不了"布拉德"
A gun's not gonna stop B.R.A.D.
清理人来了
Cleaner's here.
送他上来
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表