剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
不过他一直在重复
Uh, he keeps repeating
你能做些什么
that there's something you can do, though,
弥补他
that would make it all up to him.
是吗 什么事 我什么都愿意做
Yeah? W-what is it? I-I'll do anything.
他说他想永生
He says that he wants to live forever.
他觉得你能帮他做到
And he thinks that you can help him do that.
什么
What?!
不不不
No. No. No!
不 绝对 绝对不行
No. Absolutely -- absolutely not.
听清楚了吗
Do you hear me?
不
No.
他说 他到死都会恨着你
He said then, um, he will die hating you.
是啊 很多人都这样
Yeah. Most people do.
同时 媒体专家猜测
Meanwhile, media specialists speculate
这只是一场病毒式营销
that this may be simply a viral marketing ploy,
特大新闻
越南发现会飞的猪
是为了宣传一部还未公布的电影
publicizing an as-yet-unrevealed film
或者某种减肥药
or perhaps a weight-loss drug.
是的 是真的
Yes, it's serious.
他们在向一头猪祈祷
They're praying to a pig.
这需要不少资源
This will require resources.
准备好通灵科学家
Prep the invalid scientist.
不 不
Mnh. No, no.
我估计还需要三十多名工作人员
I expect we'll need an extra 30 operatives,
都得全副武装...
all fully equipped with, uh...
我又想了想 算了
Second thought, never mind.
情况都在我掌控之中
I have the situation under control.
你漏了一个地方
You missed a spot.
对...对不起
I-I-I-I'm so sorry.
别担心 小男孩
Don't worry, little boy.
我也曾经年轻疏忽...
I was young and careless...
过
Once.
克劳斯·赫尔穆特·斯塔尔
Klaus Helmut Starr.
出生在德国汉堡
Born Hamburg, Germany.
父母死于空难 家中独子
Only child of parents killed in a plane crash.
4岁便成为孤儿
Orphaned at age 4.
现任德国
Currently lieutenant-colonel of
第九国境防卫队反恐精英小队陆军上校
Germany's gsg 9 elite anti-terrorism unit,
所获得的功勋...
where your exploits were...
卓绝
numerous.
一路飞来怎么样
How was your flight?
希望酒店还合你心意
I hope you found the hotel accommodating.
我听说会有女人
I was told there'd be women.
女人
Women?
由乌克兰难民所经营的高端妓院
A high-end brothel staffed entirely by Ukrainian runaways.
到时会给你找女人的
There will be women... in time,
如果你想要的话
if that's your desire.
但我以为 斯塔尔先生
But it's my impression, Herr Starr,
你真正想要的是
that what you really want is...
"扫清市井中
"To sweep the streets clean
那些污损我们社会的寄生虫
of the parasites that befoul our society
创造一个以绝对的秩序
and create a civilization based on the principles
和决不妥协的纪律为基础的文明"
of absolute order and uncompromising discipline."
我很肯定这是你的原话
Your words, I believe.
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
我组织的看法与你如出一辙 你有何感想
that our organization feels exactly the same way you do?
好比25厘米的大屌♥
Like a 10-inch dick,
我得亲眼见过才能相信
I'd need to see it to believe it.
或许能如你所愿
And maybe you shall.
告诉我
Tell me...
你是基♥督♥徒吗 斯塔尔先生
Are you christian, Herr Starr?
有什么影响吗
Does it make a difference?
这不过是我组织
This is just the first step
极其严格的筛选程序的第一步
in our organization's rigorous screening process.
只有最值得考虑
Only the most deserving --
最虔诚的候选人 才有机会
and, yes, pious -- candidates will be considered.
那我就是个非常虔诚的 基♥督♥徒
Then I am very much... a christian.
拆弹部队
他归我
He's one of mine.
死亡人员
见鬼 见鬼
Shit. Shit!
见鬼 见鬼
Shit. Shit.
时间到了
Time's up.
"听好
"Hear me!
在颤抖中感知即将发生的预兆
And tremble and know the signs of the world to come!
寻找不寻常的改变 寻找不可能的存在
Look for the changes, for things impossible.
垂死崩裂的土地 支离破碎的天空
The dying land, the falling sky,
惶惑不安的田间野兽"
the beasts of the field thrown into confusion."
睡得好吗
Hey. How'd you sleep?
我又梦到他了
I dreamt about him again.
"寻找知晓我愤怒的巫者"
"...And look for the wicked to know my wrath!"
还有卡西迪的手指
And Cassidy's fingers...
像电视上的薯条广♥告♥一样往下落
falling like french fries on TV.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当时你迟到了
You were late.
你差点没及时赶回来
You almost didn't make it.
-我知道 -如果当时不是有卡西迪在
- I know. I -- - I mean, if it hadn't been for Cassidy...
当时我也有大♥麻♥烦
I had my hands pretty full myself.
我赶回来了 我阻止了他 这就够了
I got back, I stopped him, that's it.
你感觉不到吗 杰西
Can't you feel it, Jesse?
那种"有什么事情不对劲"的感觉
That-that "something's not right" feeling?
感觉不到
No, I can't.
我不知道该说些什么 图丽普
I don't know what to tell you, Tulip.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去找一个家伙聊聊世界末日
I'm gonna go talk to a man about the end of the world.
你想来吗
You want to come?
当然不想
'Course you don't.
-卡西迪去哪了 -不知道
- Where's Cassidy? - I don't know.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
该死的 又来
Oh, bollocks. Not again.
今天
Today...
你们将完成一系列试炼
you will compete in a series of trials
以测试你们的能力
designed to test your abilities.
你们被选中的原因 简而言之
You have all been selected because you are,
是因为你们是最好的
simply put, the best.
最强壮的 最聪明的 最能干的
The strongest. The smartest. The most able.
然而 你们中只有一人
And yet, only one of you
将证明自己有足够的实力加入我们的队伍
will prove worthy enough to join our ranks.
在我们开始前 有谁有什么问题吗
But before we begin, are there any questions?
你们报销停车费吗
Do you validate parking?
不报销
No, we do not.
一小时12英镑 你们居然不报销
12 pounds an hour, and you don't validate?
这是常规
It's standard policy.
那你们早该明确声明这点
Then it should have been clearly stated as such beforehand
那样我就能在街边找停车位
so that I may have found street parking,
或者鉴于这个组织不能带给我任何便利
or -- more likely, given the failure of this organization
我很可能今天就不会来了
to in any way convenience me -- not come at all.
给他报销停车费
Validate his car.
但斯塔尔
But Starr,
现在我们开始测试
from here on out, we do the testing.
如今战争武器的研发已突飞猛进
We've come a long way when it comes to weapons of warfare.
但有时
But sometimes,
没什么能取代徒手搏斗
there is no substitution for hand-to-hand violence.
斯塔尔 到你了
Starr. You're up.
我想让大家知道 接下来将发生的事
I want everyone to know that what is about to transpire,
并非出于我的自娱
I take no pleasure in it.
就位
And...
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?!
还能是在干什么 我在自♥慰♥
What does it look like? I'm self-consummating.
很好
Very good.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表