剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
作为国务卿秘书
...visiting as Secretary of State,
据说托马斯·杰弗逊称安吉维尔
Thomas Jefferson himself was said to have called Angelville,
"这是个闯入你的内心后
"The place which burrows into your heart
就不会再出来的地方"
and will not seem to leave."
这里是纪念品商店
Now, over here's the gift shop.
多年前
我怎么知道起作用了
So, how -- how do I know it worked?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了吗 怎么样了
All set? How'd it go?
看来这清醒咒很有用啊
Oh, that looks like a very successful sober spell, indeed.
走吧 去洗把脸 呼吸点新鲜空气
Come on, let's get a mop and some fresh air.
你可真是推荐对了
You were right to suggest her.
她太厉害了
She's incredible.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, Councilman.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
这边走
Please see yourself out.
接下来是你和你的丈夫
You and your husband are next.
你们是来求情欲咒的吗
You're here for a libido spell?
好
Great.
稍等一下 拉安琪拉女士马上就见你们
Just need a minute, and then Madame L'Angelle will see you.
还给我
I want it back.
帮帮我
Help me.
拜托
Please.
我做不到
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
帮帮我
Help me!
逼逼叨叨 但是
Weeble, wobble, but...
他还是倒下了
he does fall down.
TC 他怎么出来的
T.C., how the hell did he get out?
对不起 克里斯蒂娜小姐
Sorry, Miss Christina.
这里不接受"对不起"
This house doesn't run on "Sorrys."
趁还没人看见 把他关回去和其他人一起
Now put him back with the others before someone sees.
然后打扫一下玛丽小姐的办公室
And Miss Marie's office needs a clean-up.
你好 你肯定是迷路了
Hello. You must be lost?
你好 我们是来参加种植园参观的
Hi. We're looking for the plantation tour?
那是在外面开始的 街对面
That starts outside, across the way.
-有人会给你指路 -谢谢
- Someone'll point you. - Thank you.
不过这小家伙担心
Although this one's a little worried
自己会被抓走卖♥♥掉
that he's going to be sold off and taken away.
别担心
Don't you worry.
只要有你妈妈陪着你 你就会没事的
As long you got your Mama with you, you'll be fine.
走吧
Come on.
玛丽小姐找你
Miss Marie askin' after you.
头疼 我马上下去
Headache. I'll be down in a sec.
需要些阿司匹林吗
You want some aspirin?
不 裘迪
No, Jody.
我已经服用过了
I already took some.
你腿上是什么
What's that in your lap?
什么
What?
-你腿上 -没什么
- In your lap. - Nothing.
是什么
What is it?
出去
Get out of here!
那我告诉她你马上下去
I'll tell her you'll be down, then.
谢谢大家的耐心等待
Thanks for yer patience, folks.
你们马上就能出发了
You can be on your way in a minute.
我再也不回去了
I'm not going back there!
进城看部电影而已
Just going in the city see a movie.
不是永远走了
Wasn't leavin' for good.
我记得没有规定不能看电影吧
No law against movie-seein', last I checked.
裘迪说你对我有所隐瞒
Jody says you've been hiding something from me.
这可是新鲜事
Well, here's a news flash --
裘迪竟然是个大骗子
Jody's a damn liar.
搜她身
Search her.
那是什么
What was that?
想知道吗 你这个疯婊♥子♥
Wouldn't you like to know, you crazy bitch?
是的
Yes.
事实上
As a matter of fact...
我会知道
...I would.
妈妈 你不会这么做
Mama, you wouldn't.
你爱我
You love me.
胜过一切
More than anything.
按倒她
Hold her down.
按住
Hold her!
不 不 不
No! No. No!
等等 住手
Wait! Stop!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
我回来了
I came back!
我在你手上了
You have me!
我回来了
I came back!
我在你手上了
You have me!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
不不不
No! No! No!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
你敢
Don't you dare.
不许碰我的杰西宝贝
Don't you touch my Jesse.
现在把她缝合吗 玛丽小姐
Sew her up now, Miss Marie?
不
No.
把她扔进机器里
Strap her in the machine.
外婆
Gran'ma!
外婆
Gran'ma?!
有人吗
Hello?!
外婆
Gran'ma?!
外婆
Gran'ma?!
有人吗
Hello?!
没人啊
There's nobody here.
谁在
Hello?!
有人在吗
Hello?!
外婆
Gran'ma?
不对劲
Doesn't make any sense.
他们...
They...
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你扮演上帝
You played God,
但你宁可让她死也不让她变成我这样
and you let her die rather than be like me.
你个废物
You're a scumbag.
你杀了她
You killed her.
就是这么个事情
That's what happened.
不 我爱她
No, I loved her.
是啊 杰西 我们俩都爱他
Yeah, you and me both, Jesse.
她也喜欢你 卡西迪
Yeah, she really liked you, too, Cass.
对
You're right.
是的 她确实喜欢我
You're right. She did really like me.
她非常喜欢我 还上了我 怎么样
In fact, she liked me so much, she shagged me. How's that?
是吧
Yeah.
在得州的时候 我俩都嗨了
Back in Texas. We got high.
然后 我们就在她车后排座上
Next thing you know, we're in the back of her car,
我们就像动物一样啪啪啪
and we're just shaggin' like a couple of animals back there.
娘炮
Nelly.
你们在给我擦地板吗
You're scuffin' up my floor.
你是TC
T.C.
小 小杰西
L-Lil' Jesse?
小杰西
Little Jesse?
是小杰西
Lil' Jesse --
玛丽小姐 玛丽小姐
Miss Marie! Miss Marie!
看看谁来了
Look what the cat cough up!
外婆
Gran'ma.
那是你外婆
Is that your grandma?
我的天啊 她也太邋遢了吧
Holy shite. She's unattractive, isn't sh--
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
她快不行了
She was dying.
她叫图丽普
Her name's Tulip.
她死过去了
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表