剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
等你闲下来不用到处跑了
Well, you stop all your running around
就来我家尝尝我做的多百吉蛋糕
and come over for some 'a my Doberge.
我会做你最喜欢的柠檬味的
I'll make the lemon like you like.
谢谢你 芭芭莱特太太 听起来很不错
Thank you, Mrs. Barbaret. That sounds real good.
很久没见你了
You've been a stranger too long.
她看上去人真的很不错
Ah, she seems really nice.
-操 -也许并不是
- Shit. - u202dMaybe not.
你怎么认识这家伙的来着
How do you know this guy again?
谁 丹尼斯 我们认识很久了
Who? Denis? Oh, we go way back.
他很歇斯底里
He's hysterical.
丹尼斯 天啊 你看上去真不错
Denis! My God, man. You look great!
来 很高兴见到你
Come here. It's good to see you.
这是图丽普 这是丹尼斯
Tulip, Denis. Denis, Tulip.
我不叫丹尼斯 我叫丹尼
C'est pas Denis. C'est Denee.
-你会说法语吗 -不会
- Do you speak French? u202d- No.
是的 我们俩都没有 丹尼斯
Yeah, neither of us got any of that, Denis.
但我们想在你家借住
But we would like to sleep in your house
相当长一段时间
for a very long time.
好了 快进来
All right, come on quick.
你确定他不介意吗
Are you sure he's okay with this?
他没把门关上 不是吗
He left the door open, didn't he?
我知道你去哪能找到上帝 传教士
I know where you can find God, Preacher.
地下室里的狗人
Man-dog in the basement.
不 我已经见过那家伙了
Hey. u202dNo, I saw that already.
-不是我要找的人 -别跟她搭讪
- It's not what I'm looking for. - Don't talk to her.
艾迪 你真丢人
Ah, Eddie, you're so embarrassing.
我只是想感谢一下你今天收留我们
I just wanted to say thank you for lettin' us stay.
我给你带了这个
I got you these.
我记得你喜欢花生馅的
I remember you liked the ones with the peanuts, so. Yeah.
听着 你就不必劳烦了
Listen, no need to go to any trouble.
我们自己安顿下来就行了 所以
We're gettin' ourselves settled in back there all right, so...
对了我还有个朋友要过来借宿
And I got another friend coming over, too.
他是位传教士
He's a preacher.
传教士 圣徒 丹尼斯
Preacher. Man of God, Denis.
我们在执行一项非同小可的任务
We're on a really big mission.
非同小可 很重要
It's big. It's important stuff.
真的非同小可
Really, it is.
《活宝三人组》 经典老片
Oh, "Three Stooges." It's a classic, isn't it?
无论哪种语言版本的都很好看
In any language that's good.
好了
u202dAll right.
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
好了 毛巾在壁橱里
All right. u202dSo, towels are in the closet.
穿过大厅就是浴室 我刚跟丹尼斯聊过了
Bathroom down the hall. I just spoke to Denis.
他很高兴我们留宿这里 你知道吗
He's thrilled we're here, you know?
我不能待在这里 卡西迪
u202dI can't be here, Cassidy.
你在害怕某个人
You're afraid of someone.
我这是在陈述句 不是问句
Statement. It's not a question.
为什么非得来新奥尔良
Why did it have to be New Orleans, huh?
我就知道会遇到熟人
I knew someone would see me here.
芭芭莱特太太现在大概正在和维克多说这事
Mrs. Barbaret is probably telling Viktor right now.
维克多 维克多是谁
Viktor? Who's Viktor?
他是谁不重要
Doesn't matter.
重要的是我上过他
What matter is I screwed him,
而我现在就在他的地盘上
and now I'm here in his backyard.
该死的新奥尔良
Stupid New Orleans.
好了 我们可以一走了之
All right. We -- We could always just leave.
你知道的 我是非常支持你远离你的烂摊子的
You know, I'm a big proponent of running away from your problems.
是吗 但杰西不这么想
Yeah? Well, Jesse's not.
只要他觉得上帝在此 他哪也不会去的
As long as he thinks God's here, he's not going anywhere.
我相信如果他知道你的烦恼或许会走的
I'm sure he might if he knew about your troubles.
如果他知道我的烦恼
If he knew about my troubles,
他会让情况变得更糟 相信我
he'd make it a whole lot worse. Believe me.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他是你的前未婚夫 而且他爱你
He's your ex-fiancé, and he loves you.
这事我无法跟他开口
I can't tell him.
那就让我帮你
Well, then, let me help you out.
你帮不上忙 卡西迪
You can't help me, Cassidy.
真的吗 你是认真的吗
Really? You serious?
我可帮你处理了命丧你手的那家伙的尸首
Helped you move the body of your murder victim, didn't I?
而且我帮你不止一次跟我最好的朋友撒谎
And I've helped you lie to my best mate more than once now.
-我知道 但 -我还帮你安排了免费的住宿
- I know, but -- - I helped you set up these free digs as well.
我觉得我挺能帮得上忙的
I think I can be pretty damn helpful, actually.
-我不是说你帮不上 -不 你就是在以对待
- I'm not saying you're not -- - No, you're treating me
爱尔兰蠢友的方式对待我
like an idiot Irish sidekick,
还有我觉得你得告诉我
and I think you need to tell me
现在到底什么情况 亲爱的
what the hell is going on here, love.
克雷格的自留地
抱歉 我找上帝
'Scuse me. Lookin' for God.
你说啥呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你见过上帝吗
You seen God?
滚开 你这个怪胎
Get lost, weirdo.
你见过上帝吗
You seen God?
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我在寻找上帝
Hey, I'm looking for God.
在酒吧里找 你真会开玩笑 传教士
In a bar? Good one, preacher.
他抽的也给我来一份
I'll have whatever he's smoking.
-你见过上帝吗 -你是不是也在找圣诞老人
- You seen God? - You lookin' for Santa Claus
和复活节兔子
and the Easter Bunny, too?
你来告诉我上帝在哪
You tell me where God is.
拜托 你是传教士
You're the preacher man.
抱歉 我在找上帝
'Scuse me. Lookin' for God.
你见过上帝吗 我在找上帝
You seen God? Lookin' for God.
要打烊了 哥们 你该走了
Bar's closed, buddy. Time to go.
你见过上帝吗
You seen God?
在新奥尔良
In New Orleans?
你或许会想跟夏蒙尼酒吧的那位歌♥手聊聊
You might want to talk to the singer at Le Chamonix.
*蓝色迷情*
*Almost blue*
*几近触碰人心*
*It's almost touching*
*它行将触碰*
*It will almost do*
*我心中总有一份一如既往的真实*
*There is a part of me that's always true*
*一如既往*
*Always*
*天下总有不散的宴席*
*Not all good things come to an end*
*而这份美好仅属于*
*Now it is only*
*少数的幸运儿*
*A chosen few*
*我曾见过一对尤为不幸的夫妻*
*I have seen such an unhappy couple*
*几近触碰了我的心*
*Almost me*
*几近是你*
*Almost you*
*蓝色情迷*
*Almost blue*
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚来杯双倍的 斯坦
Make it a double tonight, Stan.
记在我账上
Put that on my tab.
我叫路易斯
I'm Lewis.
我叫劳拉 谢谢你请我喝酒
Lara. Thanks for the drink.
谢谢 甜心
Thank you, honey.
我很少在酒吧和女人搭讪
I don't make a habit of talking to ladies in bars.
但我不得不说
I got to tell you,
除了烈火我没见过比你更火♥辣♥的东西了
you're about the hottest thing I've seen since fire.
谢谢你 路易斯
Well, thank you, Lewis.
看来你很喜欢美国
So you like America, huh?
谁不喜欢
Who doesn't?
你最爱美国的什么
Which part about it do you love most?
-当然是自♥由♥ -我也爱自♥由♥
- The freedom, of course. - Hmm, I love that part, too.
听起来你我有许多共同之处
Well, sounds like you and me have a lot in common.
不如我请你吃晚餐如何
How about you let me take you to dinner?
或者我们可以
Or we could just...
省去那些套路直接到我的更衣室去
cut the bullshit and go back to my dressing room.
两个热爱美国的爱国者
Two American-loving patriots,
自♥由♥地想做什么就做什么
just free to do whatever we want.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你只要先回答我一个问题
You just have to answer me one question first.
我未婚
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表