剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我为世界上最有权势的组织工作
I work for the most powerful organization in the world --
我只要一下令 113个国家的特工
Agents in 113 countries ready to do my bidding
就会立即执行
at a moment's notice.
真厉害
Impressive.
但是
And yet...?
但是
And yet...
但是 我最近觉得有点...
And yet, I have been feeling a little...
不再感兴趣了
disenchanted lately.
我曾经像你一样
I was like you once --
想要寻找目的和意义
looking for sense of purpose and meaning.
表面上我拥有了一切 但...
On the surface, I had it all, but...
我的人生就像缺了一块的拼图
My life was like a jigsaw puzzle with one missing piece,
重要的一块
one vital piece.
我去旅行 当志愿者
I traveled, volunteered.
接着有天晚上 在市中心的一家医院里
And then, one night, in a hospital in the inner city,
斯蒂芬走进了我的生活
Stephen walked into my life.
他当时八岁 眼泪在眼眶里打转
He was 8 years old, tears in his eyes.
她妈妈是个瘾君子
His mama was a crack addict,
他爸爸游手好闲
his daddy was a deadbeat,
而他发育不良
and he was developmentally challenged.
几个月来 他一直在哭
For months, all I saw was his tears.
但有一天 我从包里
But then, one day, I reached into my bag
拿出了一颗巧克力给他 只是一颗巧克力
and I gave him a chocolate -- just one chocolate --
就解决了
and that's when it happened.
他笑了
He smiled.
第一次
For the first time.
一个简单的善举改变了他的人生
A simple act of kindness had changed his life, and...
那美丽的微笑就是我缺失的那块拼图
That beautiful smile was my missing puzzle piece.
一个弱智穷鬼的微笑吗
The smile of an indigent half-wit?
那就是你缺失的拼图
That was your puzzle piece?
你知道他们总是在笑吧
You understand they smile all the time, right?
你父亲是路易斯安那州的州长对吗
Your father is the governor of Louisiana, yes?
他去过安哥拉吗
Has he ever been to Angola?
你指的是国家还是监狱
The country or the prison?
随便哪一个
Either.
站起来
Stand up.
脱下你的衣服
Remove your shirt.
把黄油拿在手里
Hold the butter in your hand.
不是盘子 是黄油
Not the tray -- the butter.
用手拿着
Take it in your hand.
把它放到你的下巴下面
Tuck it under your chin.
-放... -放在下巴下面
- Tuck... - It under your chin.
现在 认真听
Now, listen carefully.
你通常能憋气多久
In the general ballpark, how long can you hold your breath?
算了
Never mind.
我爱你
I love you.
闭嘴 胡佛
Shut up, Hoover.
我明天要到乌兰巴托
I was supposed to be in Ulan Bator tomorrow.
现在 由于你们的无能...
Now, because of your incompetence...
谁先来
Who's first?
-他 -我
- He is. - I am.
站到油布上
On the tarp.
您失望是完全正确的 先生
You're absolutely right to be disappointed, sir.
我们理应被处理掉
We deserved to be put down.
能够为组织服务我很荣幸
Let me say what an honor it's been to serve the organization.
我们神圣的任务是...
Our sacred mission is --
-见鬼 -先生 我来吧
- Damn it. - Sir, may I?
格洛克手♥枪♥老是会卡壳
The glock has a tendency to jam.
我看看...
Let me just...
我想您应该会再次去杀卡斯特
I assume you'll try to kill Custer again.
马上去
Immediately.
我能问问用什么方式吗
May I ask which method?
煤气泄漏 壁炉着火 瘾君子闯入...
Gas leak, oven fire, junkie break-in...
我大胆地说一句
If I may be so bold,
卡斯特刚消灭了五个参孙队员
Custer just took out six samson operatives --
轻而易举
Easily.
您看到他的文件了吗
Have you had a chance to look at his file?
他对圣子是直接威胁
He poses a direct threat to the holy child.
我们不能低估他
We cannot underestimate him.
你有什么建议
What would you suggest?
这样的目标吗
A target like this?
我们要激活"布拉德"
We should activate B.R.A.D.
你不觉得那样算过度杀伤吗
You don't think that's overkill?
我觉得刚刚好
I think it's just the right amount of kill.
你叫什么
What is your name again?
费瑟斯通 先生
Featherstone, sir.
我们去年在巴黎会议上见过面
We met at the conference in paris last year
还有布达佩斯的武器讲座
and the weapons lecture in Budapest
还有今早
and this morning.
激活"布拉德"需要时间
It will take time to activate B.R.A.D.
现在 我幻想着强♥奸♥
Meanwhile, I have a rape fantasy.
没问题 先生
Oh, absolutely, sir.
-我会穿上短裙涂上口红... 不是对你
- I'll put on a miniskirt and some lipstick -- - Not you.
我要专业的
I want a professional.
粗野 成熟 残忍♥的
Something rough, ready, cruel.
那些心口不一的是吗
One of those no-means-yes things, sir?
-没错 -我们马上去办
- Exactly. - We're on it.
我去联络"布拉德"
I'll contact B.R.A.D.
胡佛会给你找一个专业的
Hoover here will take care of the professional.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我会留着油布
I'm going to leave the tarp out.
如果再失手 就等着吧
If you fail again, it'll be waiting.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
怎么会这样
How can that be?
他们的指纹都不在系统里 你们确定吗
Their fingerprints are not in the system? You sure?
没有指纹 没有身份 什么都没有
No prints, no IDs, nothing.
这些家伙是鬼
These guys are ghosts.
好吧 有任何新发现再告诉我
All right. Keep me posted if you find anything.
现在 把这些尸体搬出去
For now, take out the bodies.
你们给我拉个警戒线
You guys, set up a perimeter.
警官 现在到底情况如何了
Sergeant, what the hell's going on?
我们现在听他指挥
We work for him now.
现在听我的
You work for me now.
遵命 长官 我听你的
Yes, sir. I work for you now.
那就好 把那个给我 我们走
All right, give me that. Let's go.
稍等
One sec.
警官...
Sarge...
找个清理人把这里清理一下
Get a cleaner for this.
遵命 长官 我立刻联♥系♥清理人
Yes, sir. I'll call the cleaner now.
到底发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
这些人♥大♥半夜想来杀我们
Middle of the night, these men came here to kill us.
他们不会放弃的
They're not gonna stop.
下次会来更多 很快就会来了
Next time, there'll be more, coming soon.
但是这一次 我们会做好准备等他们的
But this time, we'll be ready for them.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
第一组 准备就绪
Station one, clear.
第二组 准备就绪
Station two, clear.
第三组 准备就绪
Station three, clear.
第四组 准备就绪
Station four, clear.
第五组 准备就绪
Five, clear.
还没发现任何目标
No sign of anyone yet.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
长官 "布拉德"已经在路上了
B.R.A.D.'s in transit, sir.
另一件事呢
And the other thing?
胡佛已经在寻找专业的了
Hoover is researching professionals as we speak.
好
Good.
我在想 您可能想要多个妓♥女♥
I was thinking, you might prefer multiple prostitutes.
好的 可以
Yes, that's fine.
好的 口是心非 我懂的
Good. No-means-yes in multiples.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表