剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Yes.
过去到现在
Over all this time.
每一次的
Every single one.
你想要的话 我可以给你复♥制♥几份
I can make copies, if you'd like to take them.
不用了 谢谢
No, that's all right.
你为什么不...
Why don't you just...
...拿去塞你的菊花
...Shove 'em up your ass?
我们聊完了 让我出去
We're done. Let me out.
您跟斯塔尔先生聊得还好吗
I-is everything all right with Herr Starr?
让我出去
let me out.
让我跟他确认一下
I'm just going to check with him.
让我出去
Let me out.
让我出去
Let me out.
美国邮政
没问题 胡佛 我确定
Yes, Hoover, I'm sure.
卡斯特让我们别无选择
Custer has left us no choice.
上帝保佑
God help us --
就都交给你了
it's all...Come down...To you.
现在顾不上
Nothing less than the eternal dignity
圣杯的颜面了
of the grail is at stake.
好 太棒了
Okay. Good.
我很开心 我们可以达成共识
I'm glad we could reach this understanding.
现在... 做你想做的吧
Now just... Do what you do.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表