剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
好了 下面看♥房♥♥子
Alright bitches, here comes the houses.
我娶了个硬气的女人
I married a hard woman.
过来
Come here.
但我还是爱她
But I love her anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的衬衣
That's my shirt.
穿的人是我
And I'm wearing it.
确实是个硬气的女人
Hard woman indeed.
不要作弊
Well, try not to cheat.
丹尼 好久不联♥系♥
Hey, Dany. Long time.
不
Nope.
不接活了
Not taking jobs anymore.
维克多分了我很多活儿
Viktor gives me plenty of work.
是
Yeah.
我喜欢
Yes, I like it.
我很幸福 所以我不在乎...
Yeah, I'm happy so, I don't care what --
你找到卡洛斯了吗
You found him? You found Carlos?
不
No!
孩子…
The baby. The baby.
杰西知道吗
Does Jesse know?
好了 女士
Alright, lady.
来吧
Let's do this.
不要过
Do not pass Go.
不要收两百
Do not collect $200.
图丽普
Tulip?
我还以为是那个疯子传教士
I thought you were that crazy Preacher.
怎么了 孩子
What's up, kiddo?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
去地下室练习打靶吧
Well, how about a little target practice
你一直喜欢那个
in the basement, huh? You always like to do that.
让你感觉好点
Makes you feel better.
你能读书给我听吗
Could you just read to me, maybe?
当然 过来
Of course, yeah. Come up here.
好
Alright.
我女儿还好吗
How's my little girl? Hm?
"道琼斯指数今天到了46点
Well, "The Dow Jones Industrial was up 46 points today,
这是有史以来..."
bringing it to an all-time high of --"
去柜子里躲起来
Go to the closet.
传教士
Preacher?
什么 我...
W-W-What? I-I...
传教士
The preacher?
我知道他在哪里
I know where he is.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表