剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I'm not married.
我不是想问这个 路易斯
That's not my question, Lewis.
佛罗里达州的首府是哪
What's the capital of Florida?
好像是塔拉哈西
I think it's, um, Tallahassee?
差一点
So close.
抱歉 路易斯
Sorry, Lewis.
我很肯定塔拉哈西就是佛罗里达的首府
I believe Tallahassee is the capital of Florida.
可他不能肯定
Well, he wasn't sure.
让我猜猜 你肯定能说出所有州府
Lemme guess -- you're a man who knows his capitals.
猜错了
Nope.
我向来对地理不感兴趣
Never really been interested in geography.
对了
That's right.
传教士不允许对地理感兴趣
Preachers aren't allowed to be interested in geography.
天主教才那样
That's Catholics.
我想对什么感兴趣就对什么感兴趣
I can be interested in whatever I want.
那你对什么感兴趣
So what are you interested in?
上帝
God.
没想到你一点新意都没有
I didn't have you pegged as a cliché.
甜妞酒吧的酒保说你可能知道他在哪
Bartender at Sugar Foot said you might know where He is.
-哪个酒保 -高个子黑人
- Which bartender's that? - Tall black guy.
他说我该来问你
Said I should talk to you.
把自己收拾干净后去外面找我
Clean yourself up. Meet me outside.
变♥态♥
u202dFreak!
岂有此理
How dare you!
救命 不 救命
Help! No! Help!
停车
Stop.
你没事吧
You all right?
你究竟是谁
Who are you?
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
我和他们不是一伙的
I'm not with them.
跟我来
Come with me.
她有没有乖乖睡觉
Did she go down okay?
-很乖 女士 -谢谢你
- Yes, ma'am. - u202dThank you.
你打算去哪
Where are you gonna go?
去个能确保格雷西安全的地方
Someplace I can keep Gracie safe.
等我一下
One sec.
小宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, sweetie. How you doing?
妈妈回来了 嘘 继续睡吧
Mama's home Shh. Go back to sleep.
刚刚那些人
Those men back there...
你是怎么让他们停车的
How'd you get them to stop?
我叫他们停车而已
I told 'em to.
你叫他们停车
You told them to?
传教士的衣领
It's the collar.
让我的话更有威严
Gives me a-an authority.
他们是什么人 有什么目的
Who are they? What do they want?
他们个超级神秘的法♥西♥斯♥式秘密宗教团体
They are a super-secret crypto-religious fascist organization
密谋统治全世界
with designs u202don total world domination.
我懂 我第一次听说时也是这副表情
Yeah, that's the same look I had when I heard it.
从谁那听说的
Who told you that?
俱乐部过去有个常客
Some guy who used to come into the club,
总来喝酒和我搭讪之类的
drink, hit on me, whatever.
他说那些人在追踪他
No, he said they were after him.
为什么 他们抓他想做什么
Why? What they want from him?
某天晚上他来店里 告诉我上帝失踪了
He comes in one night, tells me... God's missing
这些穿白衣的人在追踪他
and that these people in white suits are after him,
警告他闭嘴
warning him to be quiet.
这个人是谁 我该去哪找他
Who is this guy? Where can I find him?
他死了 尸体是在沼泽边发现的
He's dead. u202dBody washed up in the swamps.
直到今晚 我都试图说服自己那只是巧合
Until tonight, I tried to tell myself it was a coincidence,
但
but...
沼泽里发现尸体也不是什么奇事不是吗
I mean, they find dead guys in the swamps all the time, right?
但我总有种感觉
I just... couldn't shake the feeling
我被那些白衣人跟踪了
I was being followed by men in white.
他们肯定知道你和他有过接触
Well, they must have known you talked to him.
我一直以为我疯了
I thought I was losing my mind.
如果不是你出现 我
If you hadn't come along, I...
没事了
It's okay.
万幸当时我在场
It's just lucky I was there.
真的很万幸
Real lucky.
说真的 你是怎么让他们停车的
Seriously, u202dhow'd you get them to stop?
我说过了 我叫他们停车而已
Like I said, I told them to.
不 他们可不是那种有人叫他们停车
No, these aren't the kind of people who stop
他们就停车的人
because someone tells them to.
你到底怎样让他们停车的 传教士
How did you make them stop, Preacher?
我有一种能力
I have a power.
我能让人们依我所言行事
I can make people do anything I say.
所以说 等等
So, hold on.
你 你说什么 他们就会做什么
You -- You can just say something and they do it?
让我见识见识
Show me.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that would be a good idea.
比如说
Like, for example...
我想要亲吻你
...say I wanted to kiss you.
你能让我停下吗
Could you make me stop?
就算是我真的
Even if I really...
真的很想吻你
really wanted to?
停
Stop.
小宝贝
Hey, sweet baby.
妈妈马上就回
Mama'll be right back.
去机场
I'm going to the airport.
你确定这样没问题吗
You sure this is all right?
跟我妹妹在一起没事的
We'll be okay with my sister.
真奇怪 以前我基本不会想到上帝
Strange, I never thought much about God before all this.
没多少人会想到
Not many people have.
他为什么要离开天堂 他怎么想的
Why would He leave Heaven? What's He thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望你能找到他
Well, I hope you find him.
我会的
I will.
你知道吗 传教士 我就是相信你能
You know, Preacher, I believe you just might.
这次亲上了
Got you that time.
再见
Bye.
保重
You take care.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
-在工作 -还在找吗
- Workin'. u202d- Still looking?
是啊 我还在找
Yeah, I'm still looking.
看来好像还有人
Seems like we might not be the only ones
也知道上帝失踪了
to know God's missing.
某个秘密组织 小团体之类的
Some kind of cover-up. Some sort of group.
但不知道为什么
I'm just trying to figure out why.
那不错啊
Well, that's cool.
怎么了
What's up?
我们在一个叫丹尼斯的人家里
Well, we're at this guy Denis' place.
卡西迪一直说这个人有多好
Cassidy keeps talking about how great he is,
但我觉得他非常讨厌卡西迪 所以
but I think he pretty much hates Cassidy's guts, so...
但他有麦片和果酱小圆饼
But he got cereal and Pop-Tarts.
你就为这打电♥话♥给我吗
Is that why you called me?
我就是告诉你一下
I'm just filling you in.
得了吧 图丽普 怎么了
Come on, Tulip. What's going on?
你打给我就是大喘气给我听的吗
Did you call me u202djust to breathe down the phone?
不 我就是想说
No, I just wanted to say...
-点事 -但你什么也没说
- ...stuff. u202d- Well, you ain't saying any stuff.
你也什么都没说啊
Well, you ain't saying any stuff, neither.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
好吧
Fine.
找你的上帝去吧 传教士
Go find your God then, Preacher.
图丽普
Tulip.
图丽普 你去哪儿
Tulip. Where you going?
抽根烟
Just to get smokes.
需要我陪你吗
Would you want some company?
不用
I'll be okay.
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表