剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Let them know we're coming in.
我们走
Let's go.
我不戴
I'm not wearing that.
那恐怕你就不能继续走下去了
Then I'm afraid the journey ends here.
看
You see?
我们也不信任你
We don't trust you, either.
该死
Damn it.
该死 该死
Damn it! God damn it!
你醒了
Hey! You're awake.
感觉好点了吗
You feeling any better?
是啊 那是怎么回事
Yeah. What's goin' on?
对了 那是爱普莉尔
Oh, yeah. Right. That's April.
提前给那孩子的生日礼物
It's an early birthday gift for the boy.
我...我错过了
I have, uh... I've missed, like,
他之前83个生日 所以我...
the last 83 or something, so I just --
我就下了狠手 你懂我的意思吧
I splurged. You know what I mean?
你有没有看到杰西
Um, have you seen Jesse?
他没有砸我的门
He's not bangin' on me door,
抱怨声音太大
complaining about the noise,
所以我猜他出门了
so he's out, I guess.
要我们把音乐关小一点吗
Do you want us to turn the music down?
-不不 我不是来 -你看
- No, no. That's not what I was -- - Check this out.
今天早上去电路工作室做好的
Got it down at Circuit Works this morning.
丹尼斯 把音乐关小点
u202dDenis, turn the music down!
丹尼斯 把音乐关小点[法语]
Denis, baisse la musique.
这孩子真是的
Honestly, that kid.
不是让我英年早逝...
He's gonna put me in an early grave...
就是让我流连人间
or a late one.
他有没有说过他要去哪里
Um, did he say where he was going?
没有
No. No.
怎么了 怎么回事
Why? What's up?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
我不想让丹尼斯觉得不好意思
I didn't want Denis to feel self-conscious.
你要一起吗 我们要玩扭扭乐了
Do you wanna hang? We're about to play Twister.
不了
No.
这样吧
Um, you know what?
我去给我们做点早餐
I'm gonna make us breakfast.
好啊
Great. All right.
我们...
We'll...
我们扭几次就会饿了
We'll twist up an appetite.
-好吧 -那好吧
- Okay. - u202dAll right, then.
好吧
Yeah.
做早餐
Make breakfast.
做...早餐当午餐吗
Some...breakfast for lunch?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
做点东西
Just cooking.
那个...
So, yeah, hey, um...
我想问问我的枪在哪
I was just wondering about my gun.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我本来想等会给你的
I-I was gonna bring it over later.
没事
It-- it's -- it's all right.
你还要用吗
Do you still need it?
不 不 我去拿
No, no. I'll -- I'll go get it.
不好意思
Yeah, I'm sorry.
-谢谢 -还有...
- Oh, thanks. - Uh, also...
差不多打光了
it sorta went off.
是的
Yeah.
不过我可以把子弹的钱付给你
Anyway, but I can pay you for the bullet.
不用 没事
No, you know what? It's okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
只要你没事
As long as you're okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定 我没事
I'm sure. I'm okay.
你掉了个鸡蛋
I think you lost an egg.
什么
What?
不 因为我...
No, 'cause I...
我...
I d--
不 别这样 你不用...
No, don't do that. You don't --
我...
I --
谢谢
Thank you.
清空你的口袋 谢谢
u202dCheck your pockets, please.
有乳环吗
Piercings?
没有
No.
请
Sir.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
下午好
Good afternoon.
杰西 这两位是
Jesse, meet His Holiness the Pope,
罗马教皇陛下和尊贵的
Bishop of Rome, and the Right Honorable
坎特伯雷大主教
Lord Archbishop of Canterbury.
先生们 这是杰西·卡斯特
Gentlemen, Jesse Custer.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
安维尔出事后 我们去找上帝
So it was like Annville, and then we're looking for God.
然后又是维克多
And then Viktor,
又是那个圣徒的事
and then all the stuff with The Saint.
我不明白 你怎么摆脱他的
I'm confused. u202dHow did you get rid of him?
我们给了他一个灵魂
Well, we got him a soul.
然后...杰西用他的意念力
And then, uh... Jesse sent him to Hell
把他送去了地狱
with his mind power.
我是说...
Well, I mean...
那应该算是好事吧
that's good, right?
他处理好了
He handled it.
的确是好事
Yeah, it is good.
但是...
But...?
我就是有一种感觉
I just got this feeling.
有点不对劲
That something's not right.
是的
Yeah.
我是说 如果杰西说他处理好了
Well, I mean, if Jesse said that he handled it...
你看到他把圣徒送到地狱了吗
Did you see him send this Saint to Hell?
-没有 但是... - 但是他说他那么做了
- No, but -- - But -- but he said that he did.
他是这么和你说的
That's what he told you.
是啊
Yeah.
那还能有什么问题
I wonder what could be not right about that.
谁知道啊 我是说...
Who knows? I mean...
只是一种感觉 你知道吗
It's just a feeling, you know?
也许是我疯了
Maybe I'm going crazy.
不
No.
我跟你说过我的前任吧
I told you about my ex, right?
罗德尼酗酒
Rodney had a drinking problem.
我和他说必须得戒了
And I told him he had to quit,
他对我发誓他戒了
and he swore to me that he did.
但是...
But...
我就是...我有这种感觉
I just -- I had this feeling,
怀疑他在撒谎
you know, this suspicion that he was lying,
这想法就是挥之不去
and it wouldn't go away.
我以为是我疯了
I thought I was nuts.
结果有一天
Then one day,
结果我在他外套的口袋里找到了一小瓶伏特加
I found a fifth of vodka in his jacket pocket.
尽管我爱他
Though I loved him,
我也得明智点离开他
I had to finally wise up and leave him.
我的意思是
I'm just saying,
通常 如果感觉不对劲
usually, u202dif something feels wrong,
那就是不对劲
it is wrong.
你也没疯
And you are not crazy.
你在做什么 不
What are you doing? No!
离我远点
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表