剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
没错 就像猫在机场
Yeah, like cats screwing at the airport
在冰淇淋车下面乱搞一样
under an ice-cream truck.
我以为你讨厌新奥尔良
I thought you hated New Orleans.
我喜欢那个城市
I like the city fine.
我只是不喜欢沼泽
It's the swamps I don't like.
为什么
Why's that?
家族遗传 要我开车吗
It's a family thing. You want me to drive?
我的车 不
My car? No.
-为什么 -你开车跟小孩似的
- Why? - u202dYou're driving like a little boy.
-我没有 -才五十码
- No, I'm not. - You're goin' 50.
限速就是五十 杰西
That's the legal speed limit, Jesse.
我只是觉得去新奥尔良这主意不好
I just think New Orleans is a dumb plan.
-我知道 -我们只知道
- So I heard. - All's we know
上帝的音乐品味很糟糕
is that God has a crappy taste in music.
-我喜欢爵士 -我喜欢炸玉米饼
- I like jazz. - u202dI like tacos.
-我也不一定非得去墨西哥啊 -你去过墨西哥了
- Doesn't mean I go to Mexico. - You have gone to Mexico.
我去墨西哥不是为了玉米饼 杰西
I didn't go to Mexico for the tacos, Jesse.
我是去杀人的 这才是重点
I went to kill a guy. That's my point.
但你们知道吗
Do you know what, though?
我现在就想吃墨西哥玉米饼
I could really go for a Mexican taco right now.
但你不用去墨西哥买♥♥ 卡西迪
But you don't have to go to Mexico for one, Cassidy.
到处都有卖♥♥墨西哥玉米饼的地方
Lots of places have Mexican tacos.
就像墨西哥也有爵士
Just like there's lots of jazz in Mexico.
-墨西哥风爵士 -没错
- Mexi-Jazz. - Exactly.
我觉得我们应该去墨西哥
I think we probably should go to Mexico.
因为上帝可能喜欢墨西哥爵士吗
Because maybe God likes Mexi-Jazz?
可能是啊
Well, maybe.
我倒是觉得他很有可能就在新奥尔良
Well, I got a good feeling about New Orleans.
新奥尔良
你知道在新奥尔良
You have any idea how many jazz clubs
有多少个爵士俱乐部吗 杰西
there are in New Orleans, Jesse?
187个 我搜过了
187. I looked it up.
我们从哪开始 神父
So where do we start, Padre?
这里如何
How 'bout right here?
打扰了
Excuse me.
我在找上帝
I'm lookin' for God.
你们三个人都是吗
All three of you?
对
Yeah.
替我一下
Cover me.
这些人在找上帝
These folks are looking for God.
三个全都是吗
All three of them?
没错
Yeah.
跟我来
Follow me.
这些人在找上帝
These folks are looking for God.
我们三个都是
All three of us.
1800看表演 4000可以玩
So, $1,800 to watch. $4,000 if you want to play.
狗趴式一万二
And doggie style is $12,000.
真特别
That's different.
选哪个
What'll be?
好吧
Right.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
付钱
Payin' the man.
我们要找的不是这个
We don't want this.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
我们要找上帝
We're looking for God.
上帝 是真正的上帝
God, God. The God.
不是这个
Not this.
滚吧 牧师 我给过你机会了
Get out of here, preacher man. You had your chance.
出去 你们都出去 疯子
Let's go. Y'all, too. Get out of here, ya freaks.
你们真是不识好歹
You don't know u202dwhat you're missing out on.
小猫咪酒吧
那身衣服也太合身了
That suit was so formfitting.
肯定很难穿脱吧
Be bloody hard to get out off, I'd imagine, huh?
除非他从来没脱下来过
Unless he never takes it off.
她说不定很喜欢喂他呢
She might very well enjoy grooming him, you know?
你觉得他们是一对吗
Oh, you think they're a couple.
那他们怎么...
How do they make the, uh...
我估计那就是情趣所在吧
Well, I think that's what the bloody treats are for,
你明白我的意思吗
if you know what I mean.
-我感觉不大舒服 -我也是
- I don't feel so good. - Well, neither do I.
看了以后现在还觉得有点反胃
Stomach's still doing bloody flips after seeing that.
不是因为那个 我得去休息一下
Not that. I-I gotta go lie down.
我们才刚开始找呢
We're only just getting started.
是啊 我觉得不舒服
Yeah, and I don't feel good.
让我和她说两句
Give me a sec.
怎么了 图丽普
What's going on, Tulip?
我跟你说了好几次
I told you a bunch of times, okay?
我肚子疼
I got a stomachache.
有点刺痛 搅动的感觉
It's like piercing, sharp, grabby kinda of feeling.
刺痛 搅动的感觉
Sharp, grabby kind of feeling?
你没别的要说了吗
Is that all you got to say?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
-快好起来 -别对我生气
- Feel better. - Don't be mad at me.
我为什么会对你生气
Why would I be mad at you?
我不知道 没有理由
I don't know. No reason.
也许因为我不和你结婚
Maybe about the not getting married.
我们都觉得婚姻很愚蠢
Marriage is stupid, like we said.
我知道
I know.
上帝失踪了 图丽普 我得找到他
God's missing, Tulip. I gotta find Him.
直到世界的尽头 对吗
Till the end of the world, right?
对
Right.
看来只剩我和你了 卡西
Well, looks like it's just me and you, Cass.
-她去哪里 -我不知道
- Where she goin'? - Oh, I dunno.
找个旅店吧 我们去那里看看
Motel. Let's try that one.
不 不好意思 牧师 我得去找她
No, no, no. I'm sorry, Padre. I'm gonna have to go with her.
什么
What?
她不能住旅店
Well, she can't check into a motel.
-我们要和丹尼斯住在一起 -谁
- We're staying with Denis. u202d- Who?
我们要和他住在一起 丹尼斯
The guy who we're staying with, Denis,
要是他发现我们住旅馆去了
if he finds out u202dwe're staying at a motel,
他绝对不会原谅我的 好吗
he'll never forgive me, all right?
我会把地址发给你的 你绝对会喜欢他
I'll text you the address. You're gonna love 'im.
-我找上帝 -什么
- Lookin' for God. - What's that?
找上帝
Lookin' for God!
不点单就滚 哥们
Yo, order a drink or take a hike, buddy.
纯水 不加冰
Ratwater, neat.
你知道那个笑话
Hey, you know that joke
说一个牧师走进了酒吧
about the preacher who walks into a bar?
说的就是他
That's him.
牧师找上帝 那是个笑话
Preacher lookin' for God. That's a joke.
你看起来很焦虑
You seem anxious.
我不焦虑
I ain't anxious.
好吧 那就是紧张
All right. Well, nervous then.
不过没事 可以理解
But it's okay. It makes sense.
我也很紧张 我可没有
I'm nervous and I'm not the one
用寻呼机天线杀人
who just killed a man with a pager wand.
你在说什么呢
Where are you talking about that?
-我跟你说了不要提这件事 -我知道
- I told you not to talk about that. - u202dI know.
-我只是有几个问题 -不
- I just have a couple of questions. - u202dNo.
好吧 那就一个问题 谁...
All right. Well, one question then. Like, who the --
-不准提问 -不准提 好吧
- No question. - None, got it.
我们在逃亡
So, we're on the run.
这是陈述句 不是疑问句
Statement, not a question.
怎么了
What?
图丽普
Tulip?
图丽普·奥黑尔 看这小屁♥股♥就知道是你
Tulip O'Hare, I thought that was your cute little backside.
你好 芭芭莱特
Hi, Mrs. Barbaret.
你都去哪了 亲爱的
Where've you been, honey?
你也知道 只是...去镇子外了
Oh, you know, just...out of town.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表