剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Our most precious figurehead.
弥赛亚
The Messiah.
看着他
Look upon him.
我...
I...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我只是个谦卑的...
I'm just a humble s--
这一能力
This power,
我认为我得到它是为了找到你父亲 上帝
I think I've been given it to find your Father -- God.
告诉我 我走对路了吗
Tell me, am I on the right path?
我就只想侍奉你
All I ever wanted was to serve you.
求你
Please.
我都不知道该叫你什么
I don't even know what to call you.
我们叫他
We call him...
哈普度
Humperdoo.
你们叫他...
You call him...?
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你好
Hello.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet yous.
见到你真高兴
Is so happy to see yous.
他到底是谁
Who the hell is this?
我告诉过你
I told you.
这就是弥赛亚
This is The Messiah --
哈普度
Humperdoo.
哈普度 我哈普度
Humperdoo? I Humperdoo.
没错
That's right.
我哈普度
I Humperdoo.
乖
Good boy.
尿尿
Peepee?
很好 我的主
Very good, my Lord.
对 来打招呼
Yes. Come say hello.
闪闪
Shiny!
对 那是我的头
Yes, it's my head.
-哈普度喜欢闪闪 -谢谢 弥赛亚
- Humperdoo like shiny. - Thank you, Messiah.
-能让你高兴是我的荣幸 -哈普度喜欢闪闪
- Your amusement humbles me. - Humperdoo like shiny!
-行了行了 -闪闪 闪闪
- Now, now, all right. - Shiny! Shiny!
-还是别高兴过头了吧 -哈普度喜欢闪闪
- Let's not become too pleased, shall we? - Humperdoo like shiny!
好 冷静下来
Yes, now, calm yourself.
他现在比较激动
He's in one of his agitated states.
我们在他排泄前快走吧
We should leave before he discharges.
他在哪里
Where is He?
上帝在哪里
Where is God?
守卫
Guards.
我知道 你累了
I know. You're tired.
该睡觉了
Time for a nap.
我和丹尼斯...你来看
Me and Denis have just been -- Here, check this out.
很棒吧
Pretty good, right?
什么意思
What's it mean?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean, "What does it mean?"
这是一只鸟
It's a bloody bird.
对
Yep.
很显然
No doubt about that.
这个比丹尼斯的好
It's better than Denis'.
他纹了《三个臭皮匠》的谢普
He got a picture of Shemp from the "Three Stooges."
-谢普 天啊 -他人呢
- Shemp, for Chrissake. - Where is he?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don't know. I don't know, actually.
他想独处一段时间
He -- He wanted some alone time. It's...
这样很正常吧
Yeah, it's perfectly natural, I suppose.
你想嗨一下 玩玩游戏吗
Do you want to get stoned and play "RockIt"?
-好 -棒
- Sure. - Awesome.
但我们只有鼓了
But we only got drums.
-她上当了吗 -还没有
- She go for it? u202d- Not yet.
酒鬼大戏让他去玩电子游戏了
Junkie freakshow pulled her off to play video games.
你就跟个娘们一样
You sound like a woman.
天啊 我真想杀了她
God, I wish u202dI could have killed her.
-老大说不要 -我知道
- Boss said not to. - I know he said not to.
所以她才还活着
That's why she's still alive.
他为什么那么说
Why did he say that?
我们的工作不是问为什么
Not our job to ask why.
我们就只需要...
All we have to do is --
-让他们分手 -对
- Break them up. u202d- Exactly.
这应该就行了
Yeah, well, this should do it.
那...
So that's...
就是他要统治全世界吗
He's the one u202dthat's gonna rule the world?
就跟任何皇室或者马尔济斯犬一样
Look, like with any royal family or...Maltese puppy,
近亲繁殖是会出现各种问题
problems with inbreeding are to be expected.
你无法帮我找到上帝
You can't help me find God.
你根本帮不了我
You never could.
我从没说过我能帮你找到上帝
I never said u202dI could help you find God.
我是说我可以帮你
I said I could help you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那天我被鸡♥奸♥了
I was... sodomized the other day,
被迫的情况下
forced against my will.
三个当地的流氓去我办公室
A trio of local ruffians came to my office,
让我弯腰 然后...
bent me over, and...
算了
Never mind.
重点是 事情发生的时候
The point is, while it was...happening,
我想到了你 你的能力
I thought of you -- your power.
我做参孙小队的老大
I've been head of the Samson Unit
做了13年多了
for over 13 years.
我以为我的工作是让秩序恢复
I thought I was working for order,
在这个混乱不堪的宇宙
working to make a cleaner world
创造出一个干净的世界
out of this shit-stained universe.
可事实上
The truth is...
我把生命浪费在了侍奉一个无法统治的人身上
I've wasted my life serving someone who cannot rule.
我的梦想破灭了
I became disillusioned.
我有什么别的选择
What alternative did I have?
直到现在
Until now.
我在说你 杰西·卡斯特
I'm talking about you, Jesse Custer.
你想让我使用圣言
You wanted me to use The Word.
你故意让我见弥赛亚
You wanted me to meet The Messiah.
一直以来这都是你的计划
That was your plan all along.
上帝不见了
God is gone,
大自然中不容真空
and nature abhors a vacuum.
迟早会有人填满它
Sooner or later, someone will fill it.
所以 我问你
So I ask you --
为什么还要继续找上帝
Why go on looking for God
你自己明明就可以
when you can just...
成为上帝
be Him?
这是亵渎神明
That is blasphemy.
语义学
Semantics.
听我说 你个群撸的怪胎
Listen to me, u202dyou circle-jerking freak.
世上只有一个真正的上帝
There is only one true God,
我一定会找到他
and I will find Him.
你一个人找不到他
Well, u202dyou can't find Him alone.
现在你肯定意识到了
Surely, u202dyou've learned that by now.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
我有朋友
I have friends.
有吗
Do you?
有
Yes, I do.
他们在帮我
And they're helping me.
是吗
Are they?
你好
Bonjour.
总之 你考虑一下
Anyway, think about it.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表