剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
她的人能让我们进去
Her guy can get us in?
-嗯 -很好
- Uh-huh. - Good.
感觉快到结尾了
Feels like the end almost.
我想我们终归都有一死
I guess we all gotta die sometime, eh?
对
Yeah.
喝这么多啤酒
S'a lot of beers.
我爱喝啤酒 卡西
I like beer, Cass.
帕特里克和墨菲... 他们出海钓鱼
Patrick and Murphy... they're out fishing at sea,
船上的发动机坏了
and the engine on the boat dies?
墨菲说 "我们只得
So Murphy just says, "Look, we're just gonna have to
待在这等救援了"
sit here and wait for help."
他们在海上漂了整两天
So, for two full days, they're lost at sea.
然后他们看见了个小瓶子
And they see this little bottle,
随着海浪上下起伏
and it's just bobbin' around in the waves.
于是帕特里克把瓶子捞了起来 打开了它
So, Patrick, he scoops it up, and he opens it.
一个精灵跳了出来
And out pops a genie.
他可以实现他们的一个心愿
And he grants them one wish.
帕特里克说 "好吧
Patrick says, "Alright.
把整个大海都变成健力士啤酒吧"
Turn the whole sea into Guinness."
一下子
Just like that,
大海全都变成了黑色的健力士
the whole sea goes black with Guinness.
墨菲就和帕特里克说
And Murphy says to Patrick,
"你为什么要那样做
"What in the hell'd you do that for?
现在我们只能在船上撒尿了"
Now we're gonna have to piss in the boat."
在船上撒尿
Piss in the boat.
我喜欢这个
I like that.
澳大利亚
两个月前
伊利诺伊
中东部
伊利诺伊州
我们有日子没这么做了
We haven't done that in a while.
什么
What?
我爱你
I love you.
直到天涯海角海枯石烂
Till the end of the world?
直到天涯海角海枯石烂
Till the end of the world.
我逗着玩呢
I was having a laugh.
我... 我能拿碰到要害
Wh... Wh-Why would I would be joking
开玩笑吗
about a groin pull?
那没什么好笑的 所以我就转向他
It's nothing funny about it. So I turn to him...
闭嘴吧 鸟人 我的天啊
Shut your hole, birdman. Christ.
你是个狡猾的家伙 对不对
Yeah, you're a sly one, aren't you?
电影《飞越疯人院》中的反派女护士
那不是拉齐德护士来拿锂给我们吃吗
Well, if it isn't Nurse Ratched, come to bring us our lithium.
引用电影主人公 很不错
Movie references! Nice one, friend. Nice one.
闭嘴 收起翅膀 要不就给你锯了
Shut your mouth and put the wings away or we saw them off.
来吧
Come on.
我最喜欢的叛徒胡佛探员呢
So, where's my favorite traitor Agent Hoover?
我还欠他一顿胖揍呢
I owe him a bit of a beatdown, actually.
斯塔尔先生把他给点着了
Herr Starr set him on fire.
好吧 那就没必要了
Right. No need for that, then.
给他铐上
Shackle him.
我还真喜欢弗兰肯斯坦爵士
Well, I really love what Lord Frankenstein's
对这地方的改造
done with the place.
真是又黑又潮啊 不是吗
Really letting the dark and dank run wild, isn't he?
这里是梅察达 两千多年以来圣杯团的
This is Masada, The Grail's command center
指挥中心和弥赛亚孩时的家
for over 2,000 years and home to the Child Messiah.
老天
Jesus.
圣杯团的所有人员注意
Attention all Grail personnel.
跟你说... 给我来杯拿铁
I tell you what... get me a latte,
等我朋友来了 我会让他们别为难你
I'll tell me friends to take it easy on you when they get here.
不用 谢了
No, thanks.
神父恢复了他的能力
Padre got his powers back.
他和图丽普迟早会来救我
Sooner or later, he and Tulip, they're both gonna get me.
你这么以为吗
You think so?
我确定
I know so.
很好
Good.
否则 我们留着你干什么呢
Otherwise, why the hell would we need you?
走吧
Let's go.
我们上课要迟到了
We're gonna be late for class.
圣杯大学
成立于1965年
所有圣杯团成员注意
Attention all Grail personnel.
折磨初级班
那是什么
What was that?
虐待中级班
比较法国文学
库塔尔教授
刑讯高级班
库塔尔教授
刑讯高级班
客座讲师
弗兰基·托斯卡尼
李-恩菲尔德步♥枪♥
The Lee-Enfield rifle,
得名于设计师 詹姆斯·帕里斯·李
named after its designer... James Paris Lee.
你听见了吗 那个钪钪的声音
You hear that? That click-clunk?
那是303口径子弹
That's the sound of a 303
上膛 准备射出的声音
slidin' into place, ready to fly.
你想要折磨谁吗
You wanna torture someone?
首先 你要赢得他们的尊重
First things first... you gotta earn their respect.
我告诉你
And let me tell you somethin'...
比恩菲尔德步♥枪♥更让人尊重的东西可真不太多
There's few things more respectable than the Enfield.
圣吧和圣杯
汽车旅馆
*我们必须保护 我们的圣子*
*Protect Him we must, our holy Babe*
*全新世界的领袖*
*Leader of a world brand-new*
*起立 祂将到来*
*Arise, He shall come*
*当时机来临*
*When the time is right*
听着
Listen up.
安静
Come on, be quiet.
*我们一起重生*
*Together we will start anew!*
听着
Listen.
*天空将沐浴在灿烂的阳光中*
*The sky will be bathed in a glorious light*
*祂预言的世界终将降临*
*The world, His vision will come true*
*有罪者得到净化 没有异教♥徒♥在我们之中*
*Cleansed are the sinners, not a heretic in sight*
*我们一起重生*
*Together we will start anew!*
*我们要保卫荣耀的祂*
*He's glorious, protect Him*
*我们要保卫荣耀的祂*
He's glorious, we'll protect Him
*我们一起...*
*Together we...*
抱歉打断你们的小合唱了
Sorry to interrupt your little sing-along.
你们的混♥蛋♥老大绑♥架♥了我们的朋友
Your dick of a boss kidnapped our friend,
我们要救他回来
and we want him back.
谁愿意帮助我们攻入梅察达把他救出来
Who wants to help us break into Masada and get him out?
别动
Freeze.
我就料到他们会这样
And I thought they'd be into it.
还真没想到啊
It's very surprising.
你肯定要这样吗
You sure about this?
一帮法♥西♥斯♥混账
Bunch of fascist assholes?
唱着他们的法♥西♥斯♥歌♥曲
Singing their fascist songs.
我当然确定了
Hell yeah, I'm sure.
来吧
Do it.
她是老大 你听她的
She's the boss. You work for her.
她是老大
She's the boss.
我们听她的
We work for her.
好了 婊♥子♥们
Alright, bitches.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他走了
He's moved on.
很好
走了
去哪了
无所谓
No matter.
他逃不了
He can't hide.
肾脏
Kidney.
膝盖
Knee.
最后必须要提的... 肝
Last but not least... liver.
去你♥妈♥的♥
God damn it!
我得喝杯酒缓缓
I gotta drink with that!
这时候 普通的伤者会失血
Now, at this point, your typical vic is bleeding out
并会迅速失去意识
and fading fast.
一个人能失去的身体器官是有限的
There's only so many body parts a person can lose.
懂我意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表