Yes, actually.
没错 真做过
I published the entire Bitch Witch series.
我出版了整个《贱女巫》系列
Bitch Witch Christmas, Bitch Witch Prom Night,
《贱女巫圣诞节》《贱女巫舞会之夜》
and Bitch Witches of Rhode Island.
以及《罗德岛上的贱女巫》
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Look, Nick, I-I get
尼克 我知道
that you're afraid to make changes.
你害怕做出改变
Actually, I'm not afraid.
事实上 我并不害怕
Okay, then you'll think about it.
好 那就好好考虑一下
No, I'm not gonna make those changes
不 我不会做这些改动的
because those-those ideas are really bad.
因为这些点子实在太烂了
Well, I... Jessica Night is the whole reason
我... 杰茜卡·奈特是加州桂
Pepperwood gets out of bed every day.
每天起床的全部动力
Schmidt?!
施密特
You were right! Schmidt?
你说的对 施密特
Uh, he had to go, but he left
他有事走了 但是他把他最爱的
the name and number of his favorite Uber driver,
优步司机的电♥话♥号♥码留下来了
uh, Beezus "The Man" Tequito.
比苏斯·托基多
All right.
好吧
Mr. Beezus.
比苏斯先生
Mr. Schmidt likes to party.
施密特先生喜欢派对
You like to party?
你喜欢派对吗
Oh, very cool lights.
这灯真不错
But, no, uh, Beezus,
但是 不要了 比苏斯
I... I don't like to party...
我...我不喜欢派对...
It's not the first time I've heard that.
这已经不是我第一次听说了
I'm gonna go see a girl.
我要去见一个女孩
Oh, good for you. Yeah.
不错呦 没错
Want to hear some music?
想听音乐吗
Sure, yeah, that could be inspiring.
好啊 正好可以鼓舞下人心
**Hot cross buns*
*十字餐包
**Hot cross buns*
*十字餐包
**One a penny, two a penny*
*一便士 两便士
**Hot cross buns*
*十字餐包
*Second chorus. *Hot cross buns*
第二段副歌♥ *十字餐包
Yeah, I cannot believe Schmidt likes this.
真不敢相信施密特竟然喜欢这个
**But eat them when you can*
*能吃赶快吃
**They're not as good when they're cold*
*冷了就不美味了
**Hot cross buns.*
*十字面包
Last box in the truck. Mm.
最后一个箱子已经放车上了
I haven't seen this room this empty since Steve left.
自从斯蒂夫离开后我还没见过这房♥间空着
Who's Steve?
斯蒂夫是谁
Oh, he was the guy who lived in this room before Jess.
他是在杰茜搬来之前和我们住的
Real night screamer.
真正的午夜尖叫者
He couldn't sleep unless he was screaming a whole bunch. Yeah.
他非要瞎叫一阵才能睡着
I guess I should give you my keys.
我想我该把我的钥匙给你了
Are you really not gonna tell Nick how you feel?
你真的不打算告诉尼克你的感觉吗
That's such a Steve move.
那真的很像斯蒂夫的作风
Steve was in love with Nick?
斯蒂夫也爱尼克吗
Oh, yeah, and he never told him.
是啊 他一直没告诉他
That... sweet, gay coward.
这可爱的同志胆小鬼
Maybe Steve left this place and-and...
也许斯蒂夫离开了这里然后
and finally got the space that he needed to...
终于得到了所需的空间
become a better version of himself.
来成为更好的自己
Yeah, I mean, he's selling tires in Little Rock.
是啊 他现在在小石城卖♥♥轮胎
Okay, well, forget Steve. Look, I know I'm being a coward.
好吧 别说他了 我知道我这样很懦弱
Jess, I know you.
杰茜 我了解你
You can't walk away without talking to him.
你必须要和他谈一谈再走
This is how I have to move on, and...
我只有这样才能走出来
I have to go.
我得走了
Let's get on the road.
我们出发吧
Okay.
好吧
Wait.
等等
You've reached Van. Leave a message.
这是范的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
Hello, Van.
你好 范
This is Winston Bishop.
我是温斯顿·贝肖普
I'm your son.
我是你的儿子
I'm calling to tell you that I am getting married
我打电♥话♥是来告诉你我要和这个世界上
to the most amazing woman in the world.
最棒的女人结婚了
And I turned out pretty great, too,
而且我现在过得也很不错
so, um... call me whenever you're ready.
所以 你准备好了就打给我吧
Oh, also, I have a cat.
还有 我有一只猫
He's not ready to have a relationship with you,
他还没准备好和你来往
so just don't try to force it on him.
所以不要太难为它
Yeah, so...
那么
now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
Be brave.
勇敢点
I can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, babe, I'm back.
亲爱的 我回来了
What's, uh...
什么
What's happening?
什么情况
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What? I mean, you're pregnant.
什么 我是说 你怀孕了
We're pregnant.
我们怀孕了
Sadie called you,
赛迪打给你
and-and Jess picked up,
然后杰茜接了电♥话♥
then she called again and Winston picked up,
然后她又打来了 结果温斯顿接了
Winston told me.
温斯顿告诉我的
It's an upsetting scene, but, um,
那一幕真是令人不爽 但是
we're having a baby, Cece.
我们要有孩子了 希希
I wanted to buy you flowers,
我想给你买♥♥花
but I couldn't pick out which ones, so...
但是我不知道买♥♥哪一束 所以
We're having a baby?
我们要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
I really didn't think it was gonna happen for us.
我真的没想过这事会发生在我们身上
It's a caramel miracle.
这是个焦糖色的奇迹
Don't forget to give me five stars!
别忘了给我五星好评
Three and a half! Thanks, Beezus!
三星半 谢了 比苏斯
Hey, let's turn on some music.
我们放点音乐吧
Oldies station okay, everybody?
老歌♥电台行吗 各位
I think I'd be really happy working as a mover.
我觉得我要是当搬家工人会很高兴的
I like the gloves,
我喜欢手套
like the excitement.
喜欢兴奋的感觉
Sit back and watch the job get done.
休息一下看着事情都做完
Winston's right.
温斯顿说得没错
Portland, huh?
波特兰是吧
Land of the muskrat.
遍地是麝鼠
Pull over! I mean, I'm in the middle...
靠边停车 我正
Just pull over. We're in traffic and we're parked!
靠边停车 我们堵在这了 车停着呢
I was just trying to, you know-- okay, I'll go up.
我正打算 好吧 我往前开
I'll go up a few blocks, that's fine.
我往上前开几个街区 没问题
Jess?
杰茜
Can anyone help me get in the building?!
有没有人能帮我进去
Hey, dog!
小狗
Can you bark for someone?
你能把谁叫来吗
Bark, dog!
叫啊 小狗
Bark!
叫啊
Screw you.
去你的吧
Can anyone help me get in the building?!
有没有人能帮我进去
I gave away my key!
我把钥匙给别人了
Anyone? Jess!
有人吗 杰茜
Hang on, I'm coming down!
等着 我马上下来
Oh, hey, hold the door. Thanks.
别关门 谢谢
Now you find your voice?
你现在倒是会叫了
Come on, come on, come on.
快点快点快点
Come on.
快点
Jess, where'd you go?!
杰茜 你去哪了
Jess! Nick!
杰茜 尼克
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表