I am so excited about this glamping trip.
太期待这次豪华野营了
Sleeping bags are for hobos and children.
为流浪汉和孩子们准备的睡袋
I am so pumped for this trip.
我已经激动得不行了
Aly and I figured out how many times we would have had sex
艾丽和我算了一下我们分开错过了多少次爱爱
since we've been apart, and it's a whole bunch.
真是一大把啊
And we're gonna play catch-up on all of it.
我们准备全部给补回来
All 52 times.
全部52次
Know what I'm saying?
懂我的意思吗
Aw. That's lovely.
真有爱
We need to invite other people.
我们得邀请其他人
What about Nick? No, he can't.
尼克怎么样 不行 他不行
He has some big writing weekend.
他周末要写书
Wants me to give him notes on his novel.
还想要我给他的小说写点批注
He has all the pages in some large freezer bag.
他把所有稿子都装在一个大冰袋里
It's a hard presentation to get excited about.
很难说动他的
You know who would really want to come?
你知道谁最想来的
I am in!
我当然去
Do you want me to bring my retractable s'mores pole?
要我带上我那可伸缩的冰淇淋棍吗
Is that the car antenna
是那根一直被你
that you've been putting in the dishwasher?
放在洗碗机里的汽车天线吗
That is a low-level mystery
那可是一个让我
that has been driving me insane. Making him crazy.
快要抓狂的低级谜题啊 快把他逼疯了
It's really handy. All right, Jess.
真的很趁手 好吧 杰茜
So just a quick warning, okay?
小小地提醒你一下
This is a pretty couple-y's trip, and...
这趟旅行都是成双成对的情侣...
you know, we just don't want you to feel like a third wheel.
我们不想让你觉得自己像电灯泡
Oh. I have people I can bring.
我有人可以带上
You...
你
I joined a singles group.
我加入了一个单身俱乐部
You're meeting new people.
你开始认识新人了
I think that's great.
真是太好了
It's actually...
其实是...
a group of all singles dedicated to keeping each other single.
一群单身主义者互相致力于帮助彼此保持单身
Wow. I think they could probably come on the trip.
我想他们应该能一起来
Emotionally, they may not be available,
情感上 他们可能忙得很
but socially, they're available as hell.
但社交上 他们不能再闲了
Just talk to her really quickly.
快和她谈谈
You know what? Oh, you're already texting people.
你已经在发信息了
They're probably not...
他们可能没有...
They're in! Oh!
他们同意了
All of them!
所有人
Honestly, they would have gone to the DMV with you,
说实话 就算你想让他们陪你一起去车管局
if you had asked.
他们也会的
How long have you been standing there?
你在那站了多久了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
So it's really that bad. Nick.
真有那么糟糕 尼克
This book...
这本书...
is magnificent.
太了不起了
What?
什么
Julius Pepperwood?
朱利叶斯·加州桂
A hard-boiled Chicago cop turned New Orleans detective,
冷酷的芝加哥警♥察♥变身新奥尔良警探
rancing around on fan-boats,
四处飙快艇
drowning that two-faced DA in a bucket of jambalaya.
把那个两面派地检溺死在一桶什锦饭里
Yeah. Right in the jambalaya.
没错 什锦饭
Finding John F. Kennedy...
发现肯尼迪...
alive? That wasn't too far?
还活着 写得没有太过吗
It's a masterpiece, Nick.
绝对是杰作 尼克
Is that my whiteboard?
那是我的白板吗
You said I could have it. Well, we both know that's not true,
你说给我了 我们都知道那是不可能的
but if it helps you get more of this story out,
但要是它能给你更多创作灵感
then, yes, you are welcome to it.
那它就是你的了
Well, all right, Schmidt, hit me; I want your notes.
好吧 施密特 快给我你的批注吧
No notes!
没有批注
No notes? No notes.
没有批注 没有批注
No notes?! No notes.
没有批注 没有批注
No notes! No notes.
没有批注 没有批注
No notes!
没有批注
No notes. It's perfect, Nick.
没有批注 它是完美的 尼克
I want another chapter by the time I get back on Sunday.
在我周末回来时我要看到新的一章
Then I guess it's time for me to get to work.
那我想我该开工了
My little wobbly-nosed Michael Chabon.
歪鼻子小麦可·谢朋
Hey, congratulations. Thank you, man.
恭喜 谢谢 伙计
I, uh... Thank you. I needed it.
谢谢你 我很需要你的支持
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
'Sup?
回来了
I love you. I miss you. I love you. I miss you.
我爱你 我想你 我爱你 我想你
You clearly didn't get my text,
显然你没收到我的短♥信♥
because your pants are still on.
因为你还穿着裤子呢
So excited about this.
太激动了
Hey, Aly! Oh!
艾丽
Your bra's already off. Okay.
你已经把胸罩脱了 好吧
We're out the door.
我们要出门了
None of this in my car, please.
这些都别拿上我的车
I just had it shampooed.
我刚洗的车
Jess.
杰茜
I called ahead and got us an early yurt check-in.
我提前打了电♥话♥ 我们可以提前入住帐篷
Beep-beep.
哔哔
People about to have sex coming through.
请为即将爱爱的人让道
Look out. Aren't you coming?
小心 你不来吗
Actually, I'm gonna go with my group.
我准备跟我们小组一起去
We rented a van. It has a built-in microwave.
我们租了辆货车 内置微波炉
We're all really stoked about it.
我们都非常期待
You're not making me feel any better
这一群陌生人可没有
about this group of strangers.
让我感觉好到哪里去
Well, it's not all strangers.
也不都是陌生人
Some of them are friends!
有一部分是老朋友
Robby? My Robby?
罗比 我的罗比
Yeah. I got here way too early, so I've just been standing outside,
是啊 我来得太早了 所以直到在门外站着
kind of waiting for my opportunity to enter.
等待登场的机会
How'd I do? Robby, are you in this group?
我做得怎么样 罗比 你是组员之一吗
Is he in the group?
他是组员之一吗
Robby is the founder, president,
罗比是小组的创始人 主席
and secretary of the group.
以及秘书
I formed the group after Nadia dumped me.
我在纳迪亚把我甩了之后创立这个小组
I always use two sugars.
我总是放两包糖
My mom says 'cause I'm so sweet, you know.
我妈说是因为我太甜了
I didn't want to be alone,
我不想孤身一人
but I also didn't want to be in a relationship.
但我也不想谈恋爱
And that's when he got the idea to bring people together
就在那时他有了让大家聚起来
to help each other stay single.
帮助彼此保持单身的想法
Yeah, we meet weekly for non-romantic companionship.
我们每周一次会面 互相陪伴不谈风月
But most of all, we just have fun. Yeah.
最重要的是 我们会找各种乐子
Like last week, we shut down this Korean barbecue.
就像上一周 我们毁了一家韩式烧烤店
We paid with 13 different credit cards,
刷了十三张不同的信♥用♥卡♥来赔偿
and we were asked to never come back again.
还被勒令再也不许光顾
It was epic!
史诗级的
That sounds awesome. Oh, man.
听着可真棒 是啊
It's a really cool group, and we have our own motto.
是个很棒的小组 我们还有自己的座右铭
I'm single and I'm sufficient.
我单身我满足
That's I-S-I-S. That's ISIS. Th-That's ISIS.
那可是ISIS...
Oh, my God. You're asking people to join ISIS.
天哪 你这是让人加入伊♥斯♥兰♥国
No, nnnnnnno. As communication czar I should have caught that.
不不不 作为交流大使我应该注意到这点的
Yeah. Isn't this group
没错 这个小组
just a painfully transparent stall until you meet someone?
不就是你再遇见心上人之前痛苦的拖延吗
Being single is a choice. Yeah.
单身是一种选择 没错
Don't singleshame. What is singleshame?
别以单身为耻 什么叫以单身为耻
No, honey. He was not singleshaming you. II wasn't...
不 亲爱的 他没有为你单身而感到羞耻 我没有
That was not his intention at all. I don't even know what that is.
他没有这个意思 我都不知道这是什么意思
Couples always try to talk down to singles.
夫妻总是想要说教单身人士
We can do everything that you guys can do.
你们能做的我们也都能做
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表