Okay.
好吧
Wait! Robby! Robby, don't go.
等下 罗比 罗比 别走
I tried to Irish good-bye, but, uh, I'm moving a little slow.
我本来想偷偷走掉的 不过我走的有点慢
When you were in there and you were saying all those things,
你刚才在里面 说的那些话
I realize I don't even really know you.
我才发现我竟然一点都不了解你
And I want to get to know you.
但是我想试着去了解你
Jess, it's okay. I-I don't want you to force something
杰茜 没事的 如果你没感觉的话
that's not there.
我也不想逼你
I felt it.
我有感觉了
You felt the oomph?
你感觉到吸引了吗
Yes. I...
是的 我...
I'm sorry I'm being so confusing.
抱歉我可能让你很困惑
I-I think I'm as bad at Thanksgiving
我 我觉得我实在不擅长过感恩节
as I am at starting new relationships.
就像我不擅长谈新的恋爱一样
Yeah, you're pretty bad.
是啊 你是挺不擅长的
Robby,
罗比
will you go on another date with me?
你可以和我再来一次约会吗
**Come on, baby, make it hurt so good.*
*来吧 宝贝 让我心痛吧
Hell yeah, I'll go on another date with you.
这还用说 我答应和你重新约会
I did already tell my mom about Phoenix though.
不过我已经跟我妈说了去凤♥凰♥城的事了
I hope that's okay. Oh, of course.
希望你不介意 当然不会
I apologize in advance for the state of our main course.
把我们的主菜搞成那样 我更抱歉
Dad, would you like to do the honors?
爸 你愿意来宣布开饭吗
I think the man of the house traditionally does that.
我觉得这得由一家之主来
I'm the m... I'm the man of the house.
我是... 我是一家之主呢
Would you look at that?
多了不得啊
Oh, it's Reagan.
里根打来的
Oh, whoa. You know, I've always wanted to do this.
我一直很想试试这个
Uh, read out loud.
大声读出来
In Omaha. Heart emoji.
在奥马哈 爱心表情
Smiling pile of poo emoji.
一坨微笑便便表情
I want my tongue emoji on your monkey emoji.
我想把我的舌头表情伸进你的猴子表情
Eh, come on, that's a little private. S-Sorry about that.
好吧 个人隐私 不 不好意思
She wants to tongue your monkey?
她想要舌吻你的猴子
What's your monkey?
你猴子是什么
Smiling pile of poo?
一坨微笑便便
Oh, my God,
我的天呐
Schmidt and Cece will be in a new home next year.
施密特和希希明年就要搬进新家了
Next year it's at our place.
明年就是在我们自己家过节了
Happy last loft Thanksgiving, everyone.
各位 在这公♥寓♥的最后一次感恩节快乐
They weren't always perfect,
回忆并不都是完美的
but they were memorable.
但是很值得怀念
Cheers. Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯 干杯
Remember when you fell down that hole?
还记得你从那洞里掉下来吗
Oh, and Schmidt cooked the meal
还有施密特
in our dead neighbor's kitchen.
在我们去世邻居家的厨房♥煮饭的事
Ms. Beverly.
贝弗利夫人
Remember when we had sex with strangers?
还记得我们跟陌生人爱爱的吗
That's a misrepresentation of what happened.
这是歪曲过去了
Remember when your parents made it in the bathroom?
记得你父母在卫生间亲热吗
Or last Thanksgiving, when we all accidentally took peyote
还有去年感恩节 我们都误食了致幻剂
and Winston, you wouldn't let us break the wishbone.
然后温斯顿死活不让我们砸了那许愿骨
Break the bone, lose the wish.
砸了许愿骨 愿望就破灭了
No. That's not true.
不会啦 我才不相信呢
Here is to Thanksgiving, everybody
为感恩节干杯 各位
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表