And I can see it's not your first rodeo.
而且看得出来这不是你第一次表演
Okay. Uh, your new manager's name is Cece.
你的新经纪人叫希希
Go to that address.
到那个地址找她
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢
No, don't say it.
不要说
We're a team. No.
我们是一个团队 不
I'm the bait, you're the hook.
我是诱饵 你是钩子
I don't think the bait usually
我觉得一般来说诱饵
thinks of the hook as its teammate.
不会把钩子看作团队伙伴
That's such a hook thing to say.
太像钩子说的话了
You're such a hook.
你是个十足的钩子
You know...
其实
I've always wanted to have a boys spa day.
我一直都想和兄弟们一起做水疗
Nick, did you wear your shirt during the massage?
尼克 你做按♥摩♥的时候一直穿着衬衫吗
I did, but no bottoms.
我穿了 但下面是光着的
It was liberating.
解放自我
Good for you. Check this out.
你真棒 看看这个
These cucumbers are gratis.
这些黄瓜是免费的
I'm gonna make some pickles.
我要做点腌黄瓜
If you're impressed by a couple of free cucumbers,
几根免费的黄瓜就让你激动成这样
get ready to have your blind blown,
那接下来准备好大开眼界吧
'cause I signed us up for the elite package.
因为我选的是贵族套餐
Does that mean the pickle's already pickled?
是不是意味着腌黄瓜已经腌好了
Gentlemen, eucalyptus towels? Thank you.
先生们 请用桉树毛巾 谢谢
Oh, yeah-- Uh, mine's already wet!
太好了 我的毛巾是湿的
No, no, no, it's for smelling, not drying.
这是用来闻的 不是擦脸的
Put it up to your face, smell it.
放到你的脸上 闻一闻
Mmm. How could a smell be both hot and cold
为什么这种气味
at the same time, I ask. It's nice.
会又冷又热 很棒
Ooh, this place is dope.
这个地方太棒了
Man, I feel very Roman.
我感觉很罗马
Boys, I think we found our ritual.
兄弟们 我想我们找到了我们的仪式
Yeah, we did.
没错
If you gentlemen are ready,
要是你们准备好了
I can take you to your Brazilians.
我就带你们去见你们的巴西人
Sounds very fun.
听起来很有趣
I'm in a relationship, myself.
我现在有女朋友
Uh, but I would love to look.
但是我可以看一看
Just point me to the door, please.
把我带到门口就行了
Sir. The elite package at S'Pa
先生 你们的贵族套餐
includes the wax removal of hair from your nether regions.
包含下面部位的去毛服务
What did you say, homeboy?
你说什么
Scrotum wax.
阴♥部♥去毛
No, Schmidt.
不 施密特
Say something. Say something to him.
说句话啊 对他说句话
Donovan.
多诺万
I have some very good news.
我有一个非常好的消息
I have a brand-new client
我有一个新客户
that I am very excited for you to meet.
我很想让你见见他
I'm Dean and I'm a model.
我是迪恩 是个模特
But I'm a model.
但我是模特
No. I'm a model. Yeah, both models.
不 我才是模特 对 两个模特
No. I'm a model.
不 我才是模特
No. I-I am a model.
不 我才是模特
I am... I'm the model.
我才是唯一的模特
But, like, I'm, but I model.
但我是模特
I'm a model. I model. You...
我是模特 我是模特 你们...
I'm a model. I just told I'm a model.
我是模特 我刚刚... 我是模特
Astro Fuel. I model.
航♥天♥燃料广♥告♥ 我是模特
What the heck is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Well, Cece's Boys is growing,
希希男模经纪公♥司♥在发展壮大
so I'm just gonna help Dean
我现在要帮迪恩
make a résumé for the big audition we're all gonna go on.
为那个我们都要去的试镜准备简历
What about my résumé?
那我的简历呢
You already have a résumé.
你已经有简历了
Well, I-I-I want another one.
那我要一份新的
And another sandwich. I want a sandwich, too.
我还要一个新的三明治 我也要三明治
Stop copying me!
不要模仿我
Donovan. Dean.
多诺万 迪恩
No...
不行
The line between what we're doing
我们现在距离变♥态♥
and being creepy is so thin.
只有一步之遥
Hey, Cece, what's up?
希希 怎么样啊
Any luck? The audition's in an hour,
有进展吗 一小时后就试镜了
I'm getting kind of panicky.
我有点害怕
Yeah. Totally. Um...
当然啦
We're just looking for that perfect Cece's Boys type,
我们在寻找最符合希希男模经纪公♥司♥的类型
you know... perfect.
追求完美嘛
I don't know hair this short can get so tangled!
我不知道这么短的头发还能打结打成这样
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'm very sorry. Cece, I don't know
我很抱歉 希希 我不知道
how many buttons to do on my shirt.
我衬衫上有多少颗扣子
Donovan, please.
多诺万 求你了
Look, Jess.
杰茜
If you haven't found anyone by now,
要是你现在还是没找到人
maybe I should just cut my losses.
或许我应该就此放弃
Maybe I should just tell them I only--
或许我应该告诉他们我只有...
No, no, no, no, no. We actually, um...
不不不 其实我们...
We have two guys, we'll...
我们找到了两个人
You do? Oh! Bring them right over.
真的吗 把他们带过来吧
You are the best. Thank you!
你最好了 谢谢你
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I'm gonna be honest.
说实话
I don't know what I'm looking for.
我不知道我在找什么
Oh, it-it's the other one.
是另一边
No. They have a real look.
不行 他们挺有样子的
What look would that be?
什么样子
I own my own dog-walking company?
我有家遛狗公♥司♥吗
Branding!
真是好广♥告♥
You're good.
你很棒
You know what? I believe in them.
你知道吗 我相信他们
And we also have no other choice.
而且我们也没有别的选择
So let's get them camera-ready.
所以我们来让他们做好拍摄的准备吧
How far away is that camera gonna be?
那个相机得要离他们多远
Okay, guys, let's go-- Oh, hey, Kirby.
好了 大家伙 走吧 嗨 卡比
Looking good.
看起来不错
That is for cats.
那是猫用的
But it's okay. Put this on.
但是没关系 穿上这个
They're from my roommate's earthquake kit.
是我室友地震逃难包里的
He has a three-week supply.
他准备了三周的补给
Bruce. Put this on.
布鲁斯 穿上这个
They won't recognize you
下回你在医院志愿轮档
on your next volunteer shift at the hospital.
他们就认不出你了
Ah. Jess. Hallway.
杰茜 来一下走廊
Okay, are you absolutely sure
听着 你完全确定
that this is the way to go?
这样是对的吗
Can't we get our hands on, like, a water polo team?
我们不能从像是水球比赛队找人吗
Or hire escorts?
或是雇佣护卫
Or call in a bomb threat to the audition.
或是打电♥话♥说面试那里面临着炸♥弹♥威胁
In this political environment?
在如今的政♥治♥环境里吗
Oh, I'm nervous even saying it.
我就是说说都紧张
What about nothing? No!
什么都不做呢 不
Is nothing maybe the right thing to do in this situation?
这情况下什么都不做可能就是对的呢
We can't bail on Cece. This is her shot.
我们不能放弃希希 这是她的机会
We can't let her become irrelevant
我们不能让她变得和我们不相干
like chunky belts, or quoting Borat.
像是很厚的腰带 或是加引号♥的波拉特
Okay. Well, if I have to go down with the ship,
好吧 如果我注定随船下沉
I'm not going down without a fight.
我也不要不战而败
And those two are gonna need a lot more
他们俩需要的远不止
than hair gel and V-necks.
发胶和V领
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表