I just thought it would be nice to spend some...
我只是觉得多花一些"妹好"时光
koala-ty time together.
在一起会很好
G'Day, mate.
美好的一天 伙计
Oh, no. What's a fit Sheila like you
不 像你这样的小姐和粘人乔伊
doing with this sticky joey?
在一起真是天作之合
You were right. I said I didn't want to do anything today,
你说的对 我说过我今天不想做任何事
but this is pretty fun.
但这真的很有趣
Even though you forgot the Parmesan cheese.
即使你忘了帕尔玛奶酪
Well, that's not what he would sound like.
他可不会这么说话
I mean, if you're gonna say it, you might as well
如果你想说的话 你最好
say it the way he would...
用他的语气来说
I can't even joke be mad at you,
即使我想开玩笑和你生气都不会
because you're so perfect.
因为你太完美了
Well, you're the most ridiculous person I've ever met.
你是我见过的最滑稽的家伙
But, you know,
但是 你知道的
I honestly never get tired of you.
我真的对你从来都不厌其烦
Okay, this is gonna sound crazy,
这听着有点疯狂
but I don't even care, I'm just gonna say it.
但是我不在乎 我必须得说
Why don't we get married?
我们何不结婚呢
Nah...
不
You said no?
你说你不愿意
I have a proposal plan, okay?
我做了一个求婚计划
A plan. You know what, and I would not be
一个计划 如果不是你说服我在
in this mess if it wasn't for you convincing me
情人节这天相约在我们初次相遇的地方
to do Valentine's Day in the first place!
我也不会趟这趟浑水
I'm sorry, I'm just--
我很抱歉 我只是
You know what, I'll just find her at work, okay?
这样吧 我在她工作时去找她
And I'll-I'll tell her yes then.
我会告诉她我愿意
I'm used to compromising my dreams.
我已经习惯于对我所想之事作出妥协
No, Winston, you deserve an amazing engagement.
不 温斯顿 你值得拥有一场美妙的订婚
You're America's sweetheart,
你可是美国甜心
and you have to give Aly the proposal she deserves.
你必须给艾丽一场配得上她的求婚
And you have to do it today,
而且你今天就得去做
'cause she's probably freaking out right now.
因为她现在可能吓坏了
It's a 21-step plan.
这是个21步的计划
I can't do it in one night.
一晚上的时间我办不到
You can't, but we can.
你做不到 但我们可以
Jess, I can't make you do that.
杰茜 我不能让你这么做
I mean, you had a whole day planned.
我的意思是 你有一整天的计划
I mean, it's a day I maintain was rooted in sadness.
我把悲伤已深深植根于这一天
You say I'm sad one more time, and I'm gonna take you
你再说一次我很悲伤 我就把你带到
to San Francisco, and we're gonna eat a little sourdough,
旧金山 我们会点些酵母面包
maybe a little crab, and then I'm gonna throw you
或许再点些螃蟹 然后我就把你扔到
off the Golden Gate Bridge!
金门大桥下
Do you understand? Yes, ma'am.
你明白了吗 明白了 长官
Now, you go tell that son of a bitch cat of yours
现在 你去告诉你那该死的猫咪
that he's gonna get a new mommy,
说他马上就要有新妈妈了
'cause we're gonna propose tonight! Okay.
因为今天我们就准备求婚 好
Okay, let's cut this 21-stage plan
让我们把这21步计划精简到
down to the essentials. Okay.
只留必要过程
Great binder, by the way.
顺便一提 活页夹不错
You get it at Captain Work?
你在队长商店买♥♥的吗
You know it. Downtown or Third Street?
你认识 市中心还是第三街
Downtown. Good. Third Street's for idiots.
市中心 很好 第三街是开给傻子的
I'm really loving your vibe right now.
我很喜欢你现在的情绪
You're really taking control.
一切尽在你的掌握之中
Yeah. Uh, okay, Malibu cactus picnic. Did that.
没错 马里布仙人掌野餐 做过了
Erotic skywriting. That's a cut.
空中情诗 不要了
Mm. See, I'm not sure if you understood...
那个 我不确定你是否懂得
I know what erotic skywriting is.
我知道什么是空中情诗
It's in the sky.
它写在天上
Special performance by the L.A. Children's Choir?
洛杉矶小孩合唱团的特别演出
They're gonna come out all cute and small, singing "Alison."
这些小而萌的孩子 齐声歌♥唱"艾莉森"
We're cutting.
不要了
Okay, we can't get your ring in Atlanta.
我们不能从亚特兰大给你买♥♥戒指了
It's the most affordable big city in America, so...
这是美国大城市里我最能负担得起的
Well, I have a local ring guy,
我认识个当地卖♥♥戒指的家伙
so it's Cut-lanta.
现在是"丢掉兰大"
Operation Bobcat?
短尾猫行动
Let's call that "Operation Cut Cat." No, no, no, no.
还是叫它"丢弃猫行动" 不 不
Oh, I should have said "Bob Cut."
我应该说"短尾走"
Next time.
下次吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Move your hand.
不 不 拿走你的手
Don't rip that. When Aly and I were first partners,
别撕那页 我和艾丽第一次搭档时
we got called to break up a drug deal in a bus station bathroom.
我们接到电♥话♥要捣毁一起公交卫生间毒品交易
When we got there, wasn't nobody in there.
我们到那儿时 没有人在
Just a bobcat.
只有一只短尾猫
Like, a bobcat running around.
一只四处乱串的短尾猫
I shrieked. Of course, I was afraid for my life.
我尖叫起来 毫无疑问 我天生怕猫
But Aly-- she, she just laughed.
而艾丽 她只是大笑
Laughed and laughed and laughed.
不停地大笑
And, you know, it was that moment that made me realize
就在那一刻我意识到
I wanted to make her laugh for the rest of her life.
这辈子我都想看她大笑
And so, the plan
所以 这个计划
was to recreate that moment.
是为了再现那一场景
So...
所以
You already have a bobcat costume, don't you?
你已经买♥♥好短尾猫服装了 对吗
I'm an oddball romantic.
我是古怪的浪漫主义者
You bought a bobcat costume before you got a ring?
你在买♥♥到戒指前就买♥♥好了短尾猫服装
You really toe the line between sweetness and insanity.
你的行为就在甜蜜与癫狂的一线之间
That's the whole thing.
就是这么回事
I already e-mailed you the reports,
我已经把报告电邮给你了
but I know you love hard copies, and I love that about you.
但我知道你喜欢纸质版 而我也喜欢你这点
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
All right.
好吧
Happy bone-iver...
首炮纪念日快乐
So, actually, I'm going to, uh, double-check those hard copies,
事实上 我还是把纸质版再检查一遍吧
and I'm gonna bring them to you, 'cause I want to make sure
然后亲自送到你手上
that they're ready for your brilliant eyes.
因为不能污了你智慧的双眼
Cece, what the hell are you doing in here?
希希 你到这儿来干什么
Surprise!
大"精"喜
Cece, I love where your head's at.
希希 我很喜欢你这个想法
And I love where your body is at even more,
我更喜欢你这样撩人地躺在我桌子上
but I-I can't.
但我不行
What if I told you that I have the Star of David
那如果我说 我在身上
hidden somewhere on my body,
画了一个犹太教六芒星
and you have to find it? Okay. Okay.
等你找出来呢 好吧 好吧
All right, let's do it.
来吧 我们开干吧
But we got to do it really quick.
但我们得尽快完事
I'm gonna stay dressed and just poke out
我不脱衣服 只把鸟弹出来
like a cuckoo clock.
像布谷鸟钟一样
Not here.
不是在这里
I got a whole thing planned.
我都计划好了
Happy bone-iversary.
首炮纪念日快乐
Who would have thought the first moment
当初谁能预见到
that we ever were intimate with each other, you know?
我们会进展到如此亲密的阶段呢
Honey, we're on the clock here, and it's getting very cold,
亲爱的 我们赶时间 而且这里好冷
so why don't we get this car started.
还是快把我的"引擎"发动起来吧
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Oh! What?! My executive ensemble!
什么 我的高级西装啊
No, no, no!
不要啊
Thank you for coming, Trevlo.
谢谢你能来 崔罗
Hey, got to sell these rings.
我也得卖♥♥戒指来养家糊口啊
Driving towards success. We blessed.
朝成功的方向奔去 我们很幸运
You're always so positive, Trevlo.
你总是那么积极向上 崔罗
Got to stay positive. Stay blessed.
一定要保持积极的心态 时刻感恩
Stay blessed. Yeah, blessings.
时刻感恩 是啊 惜福
Blessings raining down on you.
福气从天而降
Oh. I think, we got one, Trevlo!
我选好了 崔罗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表