Stranded in Malibu.
被困在马里布了
All right, let's get this over with.
好吧 赶紧完事吧
Winston. Hmm. Yep.
温斯顿这小淘气 可不是嘛
The good news is I'm feeling sober.
好消息是我清醒很多了
The bad news is maybe I'm too sober.
坏消息是我可能太清醒了
Yeah. I'm sobered up, too. Great.
我也醒了 太好了
Why are my eyes so good?
我视力怎么那么好
I can read everything from here.
远方的字我都看得一清二楚
What does that mean?
什么意思
Oh, my God. A secret world.
天啊 秘密世界
Okay. I don't think she's sober at all.
我不觉得她清醒了
Okay. Hi.
大家好呀
Thank you for supporting your local bookstore.
感谢你们支持本地书店
Quick reminder: We're dying. Please buy things.
温馨提示 我们快倒闭了 拜托买♥♥点东西
I was feeling very confident before,
之前我觉得自信心爆棚
but I'm losing some of it, so I think might just take
但现在有点消退 所以我想
one more quick pull. No, no. No, no, no. No.
再闻一下 不不不
Just one more quick pull.
就一下嘛
Just one more quick. Oh, my goodness.
一下就好 天啊
Is this gonna be a problem?
你真的上瘾了吗
Get it together.
振作起来
And now, please welcome Nick Miller,
现在有请尼克·米勒
author of The Pepperwood Chronicles.
《加州桂传》的作者
No, no.
别走 别走
Go ahead... Nick.
你去 尼克
Go ahead. They called...
你去吧 他们叫...
What a wonderful day.
今天天气真好
Quick reminder: We are dying.
温馨提示 我们快倒闭了
I wrote this, every word.
这本书每个字都是我写的
All of that.
全部都是
My hard work, not yours.
是我的努力成果 跟你们没关系
It's not a competition.
这并不是一场比赛
If everybody could stop looking at me, that'd be really great.
如果大家能别再看着我 就太好了
If you guys wouldn't mind just closing your eyes,
你们不介意闭上眼睛吧
as if you were at some sort of a show
假装在看表演
where you were asked to close your eyes.
表演要求你们闭上眼睛
What? Thank you.
啥玩意 谢谢
Do you mind looking down, sir?
你能不能朝下看 先生
Nick.
尼克
All of these are for sale.
这些都可以买♥♥
What's that? Yeah... coming.
什么事 来了
Is that it? Um...
这样就完了吗
Don't worry about me, I live here now.
别担心我 我现在住这
All right, what are we gonna do? What's the plan?
我们该怎么办 有计划吗
Well, it helps if you feed him something first.
要是能先喂他吃点东西就挺好的
Do you have any meat? Or nuts?
你有带肉吗 或是果仁
Why would I have come to the bookstore
我为什么来书店还要
with meat and nuts in my purse?
在包包里带上肉和果仁
Okay. Caramels. I don't have that.
那糖果呢 我也没带
All right. Just tell him you believe in him,
好吧 那就告诉他你相信他
and that he can do this.
他一定能做到
Yeah. I'm not good at this.
这我不太擅长
Obviously. So...
很明显 所以...
What would you say, Jess, if you were me?
杰茜 你要是我你会怎么说
I would say...
我会说...
Nick, you're one of the most amazing people I've ever met.
尼克 你是我遇到过最了不起的人
Everyone here is lucky to hear your book,
在座的人能听你读书是很幸运的事
because it's a part of you.
因为这本书是你的一部分
And if you fail, it doesn't change how special you are.
就算你失败了 也不会改变你很特别这个事实
And no matter what happens here,
无论今天最后结果如何
I'll always love you.
我都会一直爱你
Or something like that.
之类的话
That made me tear up a little bit.
我听得都快哭了
I'm gonna use that.
我就这么跟他说
Okay.
好的
Hi, Nick.
尼克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm just hanging out in here. I'm just taking a break.
我就在这待一会 透透气
Just, just having a moment... yeah.
只是独处一会儿
Hey. No. You are, you are amazing.
你很 你很棒
And you, you're, you're, uh, special boy.
而且你是 你是个特别的人
Like, uh, um...
就像
You know, you-- like, uh, you're, you are...
你是 你是
very special, you know what I'm saying.
很特别的 你知道我在说什么
Uh, and let me start over.
让我重新再来
Nick.
尼克
I believe in you.
我相信你
Hey, this thing's awesome.
这书太棒了
Did that guy write this?
是那个人写的吗
Yeah. He sure did.
当然
There's a sadness about him.
他内心有一些忧伤
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Oh, there's movement.
他出来了
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Uh, that was some weird stuff.
刚刚有些奇怪
"The sun baked down on Pepperwood's back
当他走向圣·查尔斯电车时
"As he moved over to the St. Charles streetcar.
太阳正炙烤着加州桂的背
"The driver handed him a brown paper sack.
司机递给他一个棕色的纸袋
"Without opening it,
还没打开
Pepperwood knew what was inside:
加州桂就知道里面是什么
blood-soaked beignets."
浸着血的煎饼
He is so dreamy.
他太梦幻了
Oh, your life's gonna be so hard.
你的人生会很艰难
Okay, Bishop, what is happening?
好了 毕肖普 到底在搞什么鬼
Do you really need a spare?
你是真的需要备胎吗
Oh, I got a spare.
我有个备用的
A spare cactus.
备用的仙人掌
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I planted it in this spot that is perfect.
我把它种在了这个完美的地方
You see, the cactus is common,
仙人掌很普通
but the company is not.
但是陪伴它的并不普通
Hello, beautiful.
我美丽的姑娘
It's perfect.
太完美了
Come on.
来吧
We should probably just give them their privacy.
我们最好还是给他们私人空间
Yeah, you're right, you're right. Holy hell.
没错 我的天啊
He's doing it. Oh, my God, oh, my God.
他开始了 我的天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God. He's on a knee, here we go.
天啊天啊 他单膝下跪了
It's happening. Game time.
要开始了 好戏开始了
It's a shoelace.
是鞋带散了
False alarm.
空欢喜一场
Okay, now here it is.
好吧 这下是了
Here it is. It's happening.
这次是了 要来了
That is a ring.
是个戒指
I don't think that's a ring.
我觉得不是戒指
Is he giving her a gummy vitamin?
他是在给她维他命软糖吗
Okay, this is it, this is it.
好了这次是了
And the other shoe?
是另一只鞋吗
That's why I double knot his laces.
这就是我为什么给他的鞋带系了两道结
You know what? Let's stop asking questions. Who knows?
咱们还是别问了 谁知道呢
It's... their date. It's their date. What is this?
这是他们的约会 这是什么意思
Hey. You guys can take off now.
你们可以走了
Of course. You want to be alone for when you pop the question.
当然 你希望问那个问题时没有别人在
Got it. Wait. What?
明白了 等等 什么
We're so excited for the both of you.
我们真为你们俩激动
Oh. Oh, you thought I was gonna propose today?
你们以为我今天就要求婚吗
No. Yo. That's hilarious.
不是 真是太搞笑了
What do you mean it's not today?
你说不是今天是什么意思
No. This is just phase one... of 20.
不 这只是二十个阶段中的第一阶段
What? What? Yeah.
什么 什么 是的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表