It's just... A thing that I do.
只是 我总是会这样
I'm sorry, too.
我也抱歉
I mean, sometimes I act more like a...
我是说 有时我表现得
superfan than a boyfriend.
更像是个超级粉丝而不是男朋友
And I don't want to do that with you.
我不想跟你也这样
I don't want to do my thing, either.
我也不想总是那样
It's going really well.
我们现在这样很好
Especially considering it started
特别是想到当初
with you dropping 175 pounds of iron on my face.
你可是扔了个175磅重的铁到我脸上
So you admit it's my fault!
所以你承认是我的错咯
Okay, I'll admit that... it's half your fault.
好吧 我承认 有一半是你的错
I mean, look, I could have yelled out
我是说 我本来可以大喊
and said "Stop" or something, but...
让你停下来的 但我
I wanted you to kiss me.
我想你吻我
And hey,
而且
I'm paying that medical bill, okay?
医药账单我来付 好吧
Because... I'm rich.
因为 我有钱
Okay, fine. But I am knitting you
好吧 但我会给你织一条
$200,000 worth of scarves.
价值20万美元的围巾
Final offer.
最后的条件
Deal.
成交
Now stand still-- I'm coming in for the romantic gesture.
站直了 我要做一个浪漫的动作
Are you wearing perfume?
你喷了香水吗
I hugged a limo driver.
我拥抱了豪华轿车的司机
Oh, my God! Nick! Geez.
天哪 尼克 天哪
Oh, my God.
我的天
I, uh...
我...
Fell asleep on my book.
看我的书睡着了
It's okay.
没关系
Agatha Christie's husband, David...
阿加莎·克里斯蒂的丈夫 大卫
notoriously hated her writing.
众所周知地讨厌她的作品
Hated it.
很讨厌
But they had other things, you know?
但他们有其他的共同爱好 你知道吗
They had surfing, dogs-- they rescued a lot of dogs--
他们冲浪 养狗 他们救了很多狗
had electric sex...
他们会电击性♥爱♥
I'm afraid I'm not gonna like your book.
我恐怕不会喜欢你的书
Thank you for stopping me--
谢谢你打断我
I don't even know what I was talking about.
我都不知道我在说什么
I don't know anything about Agatha Christie.
我完全不了解阿加莎·克里斯蒂
Honestly, I've never really liked fiction.
说真的 我从来都不喜欢小说
It puts me to sleep.
它让我犯困
Okay.
好吧
That helps, to know that.
知道这些很好
Why didn't you just say that before?
你为什么之前不说呢
I was embarrassed,
我不好意思
and I didn't want you to think
而且我不想你认为
that I'm not excited to read your book, because I am.
我读你的书不激动 因为我很
I am excited. So...
我很激动 所以
you're excited to read my book, you just might fall asleep
你读我的书很激动 但你就是读的时候
when you read it, but it's not personal.
会睡着 但这不是针对我
Yes.
对
Okay.
好吧
It's a lot of pages. It is, yeah.
页数很多呢 是的
Would it help if I read some of it out loud?
我给你大声地读出来会有用吗
Just so you get the New Orleans flavor?
给你来点新奥尔良风味
I think it will.
我想是有用的
"Julius Pepperwood loved three things in his life--"
"朱利叶斯·派伯伍德一生中喜爱三件事"
"His gumbo..."
"他的秋葵浓汤"
"His sex..."
"他的性生活"
"And more of that sweet gumbo."
"以及更多一点甜甜的秋葵汤"
"Her legs were as long as the deep..."
"她的腿很长得如..."
You have got to be kidding me!
你在逗我吧
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
What's wrong with the house again?
屋子又怎么了
Well, I'm just worried about this one room.
我就是担心这一间屋子
Mmhmm. It feels like it's becoming...
怎么 感觉它就要变成...
your home office.
你的家庭办公室了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I can't believe that you did this!
我不敢相信这是你做的
It's...
这...
It's so amazing.
这真是太棒了
Look at that. EstroFuel. And a...
看那个 "福爱安睡" 还有个...
framed, shirtless picture of you. Well...
装在相框里的 没穿衣服的你 嗯
I'm the original Cece's boy.
我是最原始的希希的骚年
OGCB fo' life.
终身的原始希希骚年
I love it so much, babe. I love it so much,
我太喜欢了 亲爱的 我太喜欢了
I can't wait to start working here.
我等不及开始在这里办公了
And I'm gonna start working here right now.
我现在立马就要开始在这里工作
This very second while there are no distractions.
就在现在 没有任何干扰
N-No d... no distractions.
没...没有干扰
It's perfect. Thank you. Total silence.
太完美了 谢谢你 完全的安静
It's incredible. What a sanctuary.
真是不可置信 多好的地方
Complete silence. You got it.
完全的安静 好吧
I love you. Have fun.
爱你 祝你开心
You... No distractions.
你... 没有干扰
Abort. Abort. Abort.
中止 中止 中止
But Robby wrote a Cece's Boys theme song for the band.
但是罗比为乐队写了首希希的骚年们主题曲
Schmidt? Scatter! Scatter! Go, go!
施密特 分散开来 走开 走
**Los Cece's Boys.*
*希希的骚年们
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表