We can go now, we can go. No, don't move.
我们现在可以走 不行 别动
If we move, we-- I'm-I'm fired.
要是我们一动 我会被炒的
She's not gonna get off this roof.
她是不会离开这个屋顶了
I know how to handle this. Are you out of your mind?
我知道怎么办 你疯了吗
You're just gonna materialize out of thin air on a rooftop?
你如何解释会凭空出现在屋顶上
Easy. I work here. I'm a window washer,
简单 我在这里工作 我是个玻璃清洁工
and I finally got to the top floor.
我终于清洁到顶层了
You don't like that one? How about this one?
你不喜欢吗 那这个怎么样
I'm a traffic guy,
我是报道交通情况的
and I fell out of the news chopper.
我从新闻直升机上掉了下来
What are you talking about? All these work perfectly.
你在说什么 这些理由都很充分啊
I'll just pick my favorite on the way over.
我一边走过去一边挑一个吧
Sit down, you nincompoop.
你给我坐下 傻子
This is completely my fault.
这都是我的错
I just really wanted to do something big for you,
我太想为你做点什么了
because you do so many romantic things for me.
因为你为我做了那么多浪漫的事情
And I just wanted to find
我只是想找个方式
some way to show you how much I love you.
向你表明我多爱你
Instead, all I did was mess up your job.
然而我只会搞乱你的工作
Cece.
希希
I'm sorry.
对不起
You mean more to me than any job ever will.
你对我来说比任何工作都重要
Screw it.
去他的
Screw what? What?
去什么 什么
I love Cece!
我爱希希
Oh, well, then I love Schmidt!
好吧 那我爱施密特
I love him.
我爱他
Love you. Love you.
爱你 爱你
Well, this is a productive use of time.
你现在应该在工作
What the hell is going on, Schmidt?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 施密特
And what is that guy doing?
那个家伙在干嘛
I'm a chimney sweep. All these are clogged.
我是清理烟囱的 这些烟囱都堵了
A chim...?
清理烟...
Clogged, clogged, clogged.
堵了 堵了 堵了
Are you crying? That's the question. Are you crying?
你在哭吗 我问你 你在哭吗
I just met my birth mother.
我刚刚见了我的生母
I don't have to explain myself to a chimney sweep.
我不需要向一个烟囱清洁工解释我的行为
Schmidt, why are you dressed like a Little Rascal?
施密特 你为什么穿得像九十年代电影一样
The truth is it's...
其实...
it's our bone-iversary.
今天是我们首炮纪念日
Kim, this job means so much to me,
金姆 这份工作对我而言意义重大
but...
但是...
she means a lot more.
她对我意义更重大
So...
所以...
if this costs me the promotion, then I can live with that.
如果我因此不能升职了 我可以接受
You know, this is the first conversation we've ever had
你知道吗 这是你第一次
where you weren't lying to me.
没有对我说谎
It's nice.
这样很好
I'm not flaming with rage.
我一点也不愤怒
And by the way,
顺带说一句
I've noticed you're working your ass off.
我注意到你工作得很拼命
Now get back to work.
现在回去工作
Cece, your décolletage looks beautiful.
希希 你的礼服很美
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Yeah.
好了
It cleans up pretty nice.
打扫得还挺干净的
And this ring is perfect.
这枚戒指很完美
How did you get Trevlo to come down on the price?
你是说服查唯乐降价的
I don't think it's a legitimate business,
我认为他做的不是合法生意
and that's the real answer.
这是真实的答案
Anyway, I got it done.
不管怎样 我搞定了
Okay. I called the station,
我给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥了
they're sending Aly down
他们以干扰公共秩序事件为由
on a public disturbance call. Nice.
派艾丽过来了 太好了
I'm nervous, but, you know,
我很紧张 但是
I'm really glad we are doing this, you know.
我很高兴我们还是这样做了
If I didn't propose in a public bathroom
要是我没有在公共厕所
while wearing a bobcat costume,
穿着山猫的服装
I would have regretted it for the rest of my life.
我余生都会后悔的
Oh, here she comes.
她来了
Uh, put your head on. Okay.
戴上你的头套 好的
Oh, nice touch.
干得漂亮
Police! You have five seconds to pull your pants up.
警♥察♥ 给你五秒钟时间提上裤子
Your bus is leaving.
你的公交车要开走了
Come on, man. I'm having a really bad day.
拜托了伙计 我今天过得很不顺心
Ah, that's a concussion.
脑震荡了
Just a little bump, right? What is going on?
只是撞了一下下吧 什么情况
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
What?
什么
Jess, why did you decorate a bathroom? Oh, boy.
杰茜 你为什么要装饰厕所 天啊
Why is Winston dressed like a tiger?
为什么温斯顿打扮成一只老虎
He's dressed as a bobcat, but...
他是打扮成一只山猫 但是
I got something I want to say.
我有些话想说
When my head hit the wall, it knocked my eyes out of focus.
我的脑袋撞到墙 让我眼睛没法聚焦了
So I'm gonna need you to read it for me.
所以我需要你为我读
Oh, my God. Okay. I'm still a little woozy.
天啊 好吧 我还有点晕
Um, Aly, um,
艾丽
look at Winston, but listen to me.
看着温斯顿 但是听我读
Um, fellas!
伙计们
**Alison... *
*艾莉森
What the hell? Winston wanted a kids choir,
搞什么鬼 温斯顿本来想要儿童合唱
but this is all we could get on such short notice.
但我们在这么短时间内只能找到这个了
They're called Protect and Swerve.
他们叫做见风使舵合唱团
**Oh, Alison*
*艾莉森
**My aim is true... *
*我的目标如此真切
"Aly, I'm in love with you.
艾莉 我爱上了你
I love your face, your mind and your butt."
我爱你的脸庞 你的思想 你的屁♥股♥蛋
Good opening, good opening.
开头不错 开头不错
"As a young black man,
身为一个年轻的黑人男子
"I never thought I'd feel safe
我从没想过和一位警官
"With a police officer.
在一起会感到安全
"When I met you, I threw away all my shoes,
当我遇到你 我扔掉了我所有的鞋子
'cause they made me feel like I was walking on air."
因为它们让我觉得走路都飘飘然
** I'm not gonna get too sentimental *
*我不会如那些黏人的情人般
** Like those other sticky valentines *
*过于多愁善感
"You're the most amazing woman I've ever met,
你是我遇到过的最好的女人
"And I have something to ask you.
我有些话想问你
"But first, I'm gonna describe in vivid detail
但是首先 我要生动具体地描述
our first sexual encounter."
我们的第一次鱼水之欢
Oh, don't do that. Okay, I'm not, I'm not,
不要 好吧 我不会的
I'm not gonna read... You know what we did.
我不会念的 你知道我们做了什么
Yeah. It's very long.
很长一大段
Here we go, okay.
在这儿呢 好了
Um, "I have a complicated relationship with God." No.
"我和上帝有复杂的关系" 不是这里
Okay.
好吧
Here we go, okay. Um...
在这儿 好了
"I don't think anyone on Earth
我觉得世上没有人能体会到
"gets to feel as proud
我称你为搭档的
as I do just to call you my partner."
那种骄傲
That really got me.
这句话真是感动到我了
"And now I want to ask you
现在我想请求你
to be my partner for the rest of my life."
余生都做我的搭档
You want to what-- You want-- Now you want to what?
你想什么 你想 现在你想干什么
I'm not sad! These are happy tears.
我不伤心 这是喜悦的泪水
Jess, I got this.
杰茜 我来吧
What was that last-- Wh-What did she say?
她刚刚说的最后那句是什么来着
Aly,
艾丽
the only reason I said no earlier
之前我说不愿意的唯一原因
is because I needed to show you how much I wanted to say yes.
是因为我要证明给你我有多想说我愿意
I want you to be my partner for the rest of my life.
我想让你余生都做我的搭档
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表