What a Halloween!
硕果累累的万圣节
Yes! Marcia Clark cleaned that party out.
是啊 玛西亚·克拉克把派对洗劫了一遍
I can't believe nobody got our costumes.
不敢相信没人知道我们扮的是谁
I know. I'm not Shapiro.
是啊 我不是夏皮罗
I'm very clearly Travolta playing Shapiro.
我确信是特拉沃尔塔扮夏皮罗
Where-where is the... Where did the Juice go?
朱斯去哪了
Is he back on the freeway?
他还在高速上吗
Three, two, one. Midnight, November 1.
三二一 十一月一日午夜零点
Merry Christmas season.
圣诞季到来
Okay. Uh, Jess,
好吧 杰茜
Winston has something he would like to tell you.
温斯顿有话要跟你说
Oh! Go ahead, Winston.
说吧 温斯顿
What? Oh, yeah, yeah, from...
什么 对...
We did rock-paper-scissors. Okay.
石头剪刀布我输了 好吧
Well, you know,
我说
well, we were all thinking,
我们都觉得...
and we were all on the same page.
而且我们意见一致
We were thinking that
我们都觉得
maybe we don't do Christmas this year.
我们今年就不过圣诞节了
You know, that would be a great seminar topic
这确实是个很好的讨论话题...
in a school for demons!
在魔鬼的学校里
Backup. I need backup. Your turn.
支援 请求支援 该你了
Well, Jess, Christmas is just so stressful
杰茜 圣诞节给人太多压力了
with the lists and the lines
那些清单那些台词
and-and the dancing girls at TV Town Song Room.
还有那些电视城歌♥房♥跳舞的姑娘们
TV Town Song Room?
电视城歌♥房♥
Do you mean Radio City Music Hall? Yeah.
你是说城市电台音乐大厅吗 没错
How could you get so many things wrong in a row?
你是怎么做到连着每个词都弄错的
At Radio City Music's Hall.
在城市电台音乐大厅
What is going on here?
什么情况
Christmas isn't stressful.
圣诞节才没有什么压力
Babe. Babe. You get more stressed out by Christmas
是吗 圣诞节给你的压力
than anyone I know.
是我认识的人里最大的
The spirit of Christmas.
圣诞之灵
Son of a whore!
贱♥人♥
In my defense, I hadn't slept for six days.
我有理由 那次我连续六天没睡觉
But I do see your point.
但我明白你的观点了
Okay. Great. Hmm.
很好
So it's official. Christmas is canceled.
那就这么定了 圣诞节取消
No, Christmas is not canceled.
不 圣诞节才不能取消
Christmas gifts are how you show the people you love
圣诞礼物是向你爱的人
that you care in a very special, magical
展示关爱的非常特殊而且神奇的方法
and highly mandatory way.
同时也是必须的
You want me to shop until I drop, and I don't want to drop.
你想要我一直买♥♥到送礼那天 但我不想送礼
How about this?
这样如何
One special gift, one person,
每人一份特殊的礼物
and a guessing game at the end. Secret Santa!
最后来猜礼物 秘密圣诞
One moment, please.
请等一下
It's the perfect compromise. Come on.
这已经是最好的折中方案了 拜托
General agreement. General agreement.
一致同意 一致同意
Sure. We can do that. We can do it.
当然 可以的
Yes! It's a deal. Okay.
就这么说好了 好吧
Oh. It's just me.
只是我而已
I'm feeling really good.
我感觉很棒
Merry Christmas Eve Eve, everybody!
圣诞大前夜快乐
Secret Santa starts tonight at 6:00 p.m., aka 7:00 p.m. Eve.
秘密圣诞活动将于今晚六点开始 又叫前夜七点
Snacks will be potluck.
甜点是家常菜
I call baba ghanoush.
那是茄泥酱
It brings back such good memories.
美丽的回礼向我袭来
My dad waking me up with hot cocoa,
我爸冲一杯热可可叫我起床
my dog Frank dressed up as Rudolph,
我的狗狗弗兰克打扮成麋鹿鲁道夫
looking out the window,
看着窗外
watching for snow,
看着雪景
dancing around the Christmas tree
绕着圣诞树跳舞
to the sweet sounds of Darlene Love's "Christmas Baby,
伴着甜美的达琳·洛芙的《圣诞宝贝
Please come home."
快回家》
Darlene what now?
达琳什么
♪ The snow's coming down ♪
♪ 雪花飘落 ♪
Love me some Darlene.
我喜欢达琳的歌♥
♪ I'm watching it fall... ♪
♪ 看着它落下 ♪
What am I watching now?
她在干什么
Two kilos of uncut joy. Little reminder--
两公斤无删减的欢乐 提醒一下
uh, tonight is for Secret Santa gifts only.
今晚只有秘密圣诞礼物
So, married people,
已婚人士
please exchange your gifts at another time.
请另选时间交换礼物
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
Schmidt and I aren't getting each other gifts this year.
施密特和我今年不会互赠礼物
Is that 'cause of the Jew thing? Jew thing?
是因为犹太传统吗 犹太传统
That's just a phrase that falls out of your mouth these days.
你这些天老是在说这个
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I-I took the last Jew thing.
我把最后一个犹太甜甜圈吃了
This will be the only gift that Cece is getting this Christmas,
这将是今年圣诞希希能收到的唯一礼物
so whoever has her, please step it up.
不管谁准备了她的礼物 请用心
Right, and the same goes for my man.
没错 对我的男人也是一样
Just because he doesn't believe in the Lord doesn't mean
他不相信上帝并不意味着
he can't have cake at the birthday party.
他在生日派对的时候不能吃蛋糕
So, whoever has him better bring it
不管谁要送他礼物最好弄好点
because I know I got the perfect gift for...
因为我知道我收到了最好的礼物...
Up-bup-bup-bup!
不许说
Secret Santa.
秘密圣诞
Also, to that point,
还有 说到这一点
we're all in danger of revealing ourselves
我们都有提前泄露的风险
through little clues such as...
通过一些小线索比如...
cave man wrapping skills.
蹩脚的包装技术
I got mozzarella sticks for fingers.
我手指上有意大利干酪
You're making this very stressful, Jess.
你这样搞压力很大 杰茜
No, it's not, because we have a Secret Santa helper,
不 并不会 因为我们有秘密圣诞助手
and his name is...
他的名字是...
Robby! Whoa! Oh. Oh.
罗比
How long you been out there, man?
你在那待了多久了
Eh, long enough to make it weird.
久到尴尬
But I could hear everything, though, so...
但我都能听见 所以...
Sorry about the wait. Oh, it's okay.
抱歉让你久等了 没事
I slept in a little bit.
我睡过了点
Robby is going to wrap and label all of your gifts
罗比会给你们的礼物都包装好贴上标签
to ensure anonymity.
以保证匿名性
I'm just gonna go wait in Jess' room.
我先去杰茜的房♥间等着
I look forward to working with you all.
期待与大家合作
I got to get back to work.
我也该回去干活了
I told the entire staff they can have three days off
我告诉所有员工可以休假三天
'cause Christmas is usually dead at the bar.
因为一般圣诞节酒吧都没有生意
So, it's just gonna be me and the receipts.
所以只有我和一堆要整理的收据
You haven't done those yet?
你还没弄好吗
Nick, our accountant needs them today.
尼克 我们的会计今天就要
Yeah, I know. It's the do date,
我知道 今天是开工日期
so, I'm going to do them today.
所以我今天会开工的
D-U-E, Nicholas.
是截止 尼古拉斯
D-O-I-N-G-I-N-G. Doing. The doing date.
D-O-I-N-G-I-N-G 开工 开工日期
And if you think about it, D-O-I-N-G shouldn't be doing.
而且你想想 D-O-I-N-G不应该是doing
It should be freaking "Doyng."
不应该改y为i加ng
Nick, you got 'em?!
尼克 你买♥♥了这个
You look like you should be paying child support in Florida.
你看上去像是佛罗里达付子女抚养费的人
I get Nick the perfect gift,
我给尼克准备了完美的礼物
and then he goes and buys it for himself.
结果他去给自己买♥♥了一份
What am I supposed to get him now?
我现在应该送他什么好
You could get Nick some tap shoes, right?
你可以给尼克准备踢踏舞鞋
They do make walking fun.
它们确实会让走路变得很好玩
I told you that about tap shoes, you tree.
是我和你说踢踏舞鞋的 你这榆木脑袋
Now think, Jessica.
现在想一想 杰茜卡
You're the greatest gift-giver of all time.
你一直是最会送礼物的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表