Who is ready to strip?
谁准备好要开扒了
You see you mean strip wallpaper at your new house,
你是指去你的新家扒墙纸
but me, myself, I always err on the side of sexy.
可我总误会是在说色♥色♥的事情
Okay.
好吧
You were up there a long time, man.
你们弄了好久 伙计
Yeah, I was running out of imaginary dollar bills.
可不是吗 我幻想出来的钱都快花光了
Right, so we are off to buy drinking water.
我们要去买♥♥饮用水了
Yes, the water at Jaipur Aviv tastes like it's been fracked.
是啊 斋普尔特拉维夫的水难喝死了
See you guys there.
各位新家见
Jaipur Aviv? Yeah, Schmidt named their house Jaipur Aviv
斋普尔特拉维夫 施密特给他们的房♥子起了这名字
to celebrate the union of India and Israel
来庆祝他们之间象征着
that their marriage represents.
印度和以色列联盟的婚姻
So this is the future,
以后就这样了
the three of us.
剩我们三个
Do we need a name? The winners.
我们也要起个名吗 人生赢家
Winston and the Cuties. Eh, I don't think we need a name.
温斯顿和小可爱们 我想不需要起名了
But we do need a fourth roommate, because I think...
但我们得找个新室友 因为我觉得...
Oh, my God!
老天啊
This loft is enormous. Thank you, Winston.
这间公♥寓♥大得惊人 谢了 温斯顿
I was going there, but it was gonna be a long walk.
我本来也想这么说 不过要先铺垫一番
This place is way too big for three people.
这地方对三个人来说实在是太大了
What about your dream of having an in-loft multipurpose room?
你不是一直想要在公♥寓♥里弄一个多功能房♥间吗
Multipurpose rooms can't pay rent.
多功能房♥间又不会交房♥租
That's the only purpose they don't serve.
这是它们唯一没有的功能
So let's get a roommate.
那我们找个室友吧
Well,Cece and Schmidt'll be here another six months,
希希和施密特还会在这里住上六个月
so we have time to find someone we like.
所以我们有时间选个我们喜欢的
Someone... who's a girl.
比如选个妹子
A girl, hmm.
妹子嘛
Winston, thoughts?
温斯顿 意见呢
I'm in.
我同意
I'm sorry. I was just distracted by how big this loft is.
不好意思 刚才分心了 因为这公♥寓♥尺寸太惊人了
First time you ever thought about it?
你第一次发现这件事吗
I'm gonna go look for echoes.
我要试试哪里会有回音
Hello.
你好
Hello. Oh, my God!
你好 天啊
You guys hearing this?
你们听到了吗
You guys hearing this? Ha! Oh, my God!
你们听到了吗 真的有 天啊
Stop. He'll go all day.
别这样 他能玩上一整天的
Hello, wall.
你好啊 小墙墙
Prepare to be naked.
准备好要被扒光光了
What do you think about Reagan?
你觉得里根怎么样
Well, she's great. A-plus posture.
她很棒啊 姿态一流
I mean she's moving to L.A. next month.
我意思是她下个月要搬来洛杉矶
What do you think about Reagan as our roommate?
你觉得她当我们室友怎么样
'Cause she would live in my room, but she'd still pay rent.
她会住在我的房♥间 房♥租照交
And then you could have that multipurpose room
这样你就可以拥有那个
where you could shower and cook.
又能洗澡又能煮饭的多功能房♥间了
Well, I'd still use the bathroom and the kitchen
我还是会在浴室和厨房♥里
for showering and cooking, but I would use the multipurpose room
洗澡和煮饭 不过我可以在多功能房♥间里
for everything else,
做其它任何事
and I'd be living across the hall
而且我前男友和他新女友
from my ex and his new girlfriend.
就住在走廊对面
Not sure why I said those two in the same tone.
不是很确定我为什么用同样语气说这两件事
You know what, forget it actually.
还是忘了这个提议吧
II... That's on me. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
都是我不好 等等 等等
I didn't think of the ex-girlfriend thing. Forget it.
我没想到前女友这事儿 算了
She's a girl who we like,
她是一个我们都喜欢的女孩
and she's lived there before. I know.
她也住过我们公♥寓♥ 我知道
And then that gets us out of the whole
这样我们就不需要进行
"Here's what you need to know about Winston" conversation.
"你得知道温斯顿的这些事"那个谈话了
That's always a long weekend. I know.
每次为那个都要耗上整个周末 就是啊
She would overlap with Schmidt and Cece.
不过她会跟施密特和希希的租期重叠
And six people is a violation of the loft agreement.
六个人同住就违反了我们的公♥寓♥协议
But loft agreements are reached to be amended.
不过公♥寓♥协议是可以修改的
So you're really okay with this? Yes.
你真的同意她搬进来 是的
I mean, that's how a normal person would say yes.
那是普通人说同意的语气
I need the trademark Jessica Day yes.
我要听到杰西卡·戴的招牌语气
Yes! Okay, that's a little bit too much.
是的 这又太浮夸了
I think it's got to be somewhere in the middle.
介乎两种语气之间才对
Ye-Yes.
是的
Great.
很好
You know, there is something so familiar about this room.
这房♥间给我一种很熟悉的感觉
I don't know. It's like I've been here before.
我也不确定 好像我以前来过这里一样
Babe,
宝贝
I know you were planning on doing
我知道你打算
all of the heavy lifting when it comes to decorating...
把装饰这些重活揽上身
Interior design.
是室内设计
Cece, this is a home. It's not a Christmas cookie.
希希 这是我们的家 不是圣诞曲奇饼
So you've said. But this is our first joint venture,
你是这么说过 但我们第一次共同经营一个家
and I really want to help.
我真的很想帮忙
The only thing better than realizing
唯一能胜过
my interior design vision will be realizing
我的室内设计预想的
our interior design vision.
是我们的室内设计预想
Great. Okay, so this is what I'm seeing...
太好了 我想象的是这样子的
A boar's head over the fireplace
在壁炉上面
with a decorative pedestal backing.
用装饰底座挂了个野猪头
Or... How did I know that?
又或者... 我怎么知道的
This color for our bathroom.
在我们的浴室刷上这个颜色
What do you think? I love it.
你觉得呢 我很喜欢
You do? Because I know that our tastes haven't always jived.
真的吗 我知道我们的品味向来不太一致
You think that we're greeting people in our home
你以为我们家要高唱革命歌♥曲
to "La Cucaracha"!
来迎客吗
This is the paint swatch choice of a serious interior designer.
这是一个专业的室内设计师会选的油漆色样
You should save that for when we renew our vows.
这句你应该留到我们更新结婚誓言时用
I love you.
我爱你
Bathroom's going to look great.
浴室到时一定美翻了
Huh, that's a pretty color.
这颜色挺好看的
Ooh-ee, yes, it is.
是啊
For a Third World doctor's office.
如果用在第三世界的医生办公室的话
I love this. What is this, yellow?
我喜欢这个 这是黄色吗
Six words you never get to hear: Nick is calling a loft meeting.
你们从没听过的一句话 尼克要召开公♥寓♥会议
I call to order this off-site loft meeting.
我来主持这次非现场公♥寓♥会议
Nick, you have the floor.
尼克 到你发言
I propose Reagan move into the loft.
我提议里根搬来公♥寓♥住
She is a...
她是个...
likable girl who is not Coach.
讨人喜欢的姑娘 但不是教练
Thank you very much for your time.
谢谢大家的宝贵时间
As cosponsor of this bill,
作为这次议案的共同提案人
it has my full and unconditional support.
我无条件全力支持
Full and unconditional support.
无条件全力支持
Today, we will vote to amend
今天 我们要来投票表决
the No More Than Five Damn People May Live
对"在任何情况下
in This Loft at Any One Time Act.
这房♥子最多五人居住"进行修正
Formerly the No More Than
前身为"在任何情况下
Four Damn People May Live in This Loft at Any One Time Act.
这房♥子最多五人居住"条款
We will be voting as is our custom
按惯例我们将用无记名投票决定
by secret ballot. The vote must be unanimous.
全体一致才能通过
What'd you write?
你写的是什么
Okay.
好吧
Three yays, two nays?
三票赞成 两票反对
What?
什么
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
Even after my speech?
我都演讲了还这结果
I really thought this was gonna cheer me up.
我还以为这能让我高兴起来呢
Nick.
尼克
I swear I voted yay. I know.
我发誓我投赞成票了 我知道
And it means a lot to me,
这对我来说很重要
because I really want her to move in.
因为我真的很希望她能搬进来
But I don't have the votes. What can you do?
但是没有全票通过 你能怎么办呢
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表