Back in the bosom of Lady Liberty. New York!
回到自♥由♥女神的怀抱 纽约
Your baby boy's triumphant return!
宝贝们凯♥旋♥归来
Fitzgerald High's Distinguished Alum of the Year coming through!
菲茨杰拉德高中年度杰出校友登场
Make way!
速速让道
A lot of energy after that red-eye.
飞完红眼航♥班♥还这么精力充沛
I feel terrible. My eyes are all red af...
我糟透了 满眼红血丝
Oh, I see what they did.
我知道他们干什么了
Yeah, I feel normal.
我觉得挺平常的
Most nights I sleep sitting up in my clothes,
大多数晚上我都是穿着衣服
holding a plastic cup with garbage in it anyhow, so...
拿着装垃圾的塑料杯坐着睡觉的...
This is my man, and he is distinguished, people.
这可是我男人 他可是杰出人物
Yes, the high school that once treated me like a nobody
曾经看轻我的高中
is finally recognizing me for what I am.
终于认可我了
This is it. This is all happening.
就是这样 就这么发生了
Comeuppance. Genuine come up the pants!
因果报应 因...果...报...应
Just being back in New York
回到纽约
is actually a comeback for me.
也算是我的再度复出
'Cause the last time I was here wasn't great.
因为上次在这里的体验可不怎么好
I love New York!
我爱纽约
Hey, Mama! Back! Get back from the curb!
妈妈 后退 别站马路边上
There's maniacs out here! Well, I'm being careful, Mom. God!
这边有很多疯子 我很小心了 妈妈 天啊
Thank God you are here, Jess.
谢天谢地有你在 杰茜
I could not get through a weekend
没有你我可没法
with Schmidt's mom without you.
跟施密特的妈妈共度一个周末
Do you know that she carried him for 11 months?
你知道她
PADFUNT.
PADFUNT
Pad... padfunt?
什么意思
Positivity Always, Decency Forever,
积极向上 端庄得体
Understanding No Trouble.
不惹麻烦
That's my strategy for surviving New York.
这就是我的纽约生存攻略
And that's how you survive Louise.
这也是你的露易斯生存指南
Look at my boy!
看我的大宝贝
Are you wearing suntan lotion? Yes.
抹防晒霜了吗 抹了
Say hello to your brother. Oh, hello, Reggie.
跟你弟打声招呼 你好 雷吉
Kiss your brother.
亲亲你弟弟
What? Kiss your brother. He loves it!
什么 亲亲你弟弟 他可喜欢了
I don't want to. I don't want to. Kiss him! Kiss him on the lips.
我不想 亲亲他 亲嘴巴
He loves it. Come on. I don't want to, Mama!
他最喜欢了 拜托 我不想 妈妈
Come on, Schmidt. It's okay. I'll kiss him.
施密特 没事的 我来亲他
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
He's your husband's brother. That's gross.
他可是你小叔 太恶心了
Hey, Louise. Ah, there she is.
露易斯 她在这呢
Hey, Schmidt, uh, Nick and I are gonna grab a cab into the city.
施密特 我和尼克准备打车去城里
Get one of our famous extravagant lunches.
去享受一顿豪华午餐
Your what?
什么
You know our thing.
你懂的
We're men of means. We like nice lunches.
我们可是资本家 我们喜欢豪华午餐
Men of means? This is New York City.
资本家 这可是纽约
A city only one Baldwin can afford.
不是一般人消费得起的
I would love to offer up a retort,
我很乐意反驳你
but true men of means are rich in dignity.
但真正的资本家是高贵的
Yes, they're also rich in money.
没错 他们也很有钱
Just remember to be back by 7:00.
记得七点前回来就好
And it's Fitzgerald High School in Great Neck.
菲茨杰拉德高中 大颈区
Sure. If you can't remember Great Neck,
当然 如果你记不住大颈区
that's what they used to call me in high school,
他们高中就管我叫大脖子
'cause, well, 'cause I was dangerously fat,
因为那时候我胖的不行
specifically in the neck area. We won't forget.
尤其是脖子这里 我们不会忘的
Let's get a cab.
我们去打车吧
Men of means! Men of means!
资本家 资本家
Welcome to Long Island, the real New York.
欢迎来到长岛 真正的纽约
This is such a lovely home, Louise.
真是温馨的家 露易斯
Yes, it is.
是啊
Who wants Crystal Light? Oh, me. Thank you.
谁要小甜水 我要 谢谢
That is good. I'd kiss you, but that would mean
真好喝 我真想亲你一个 但那样的话
I made out with both of Schmidt's parents.
我就跟施密特的父母都亲过了
Yeah.
是啊
Good vibes. Great trip so far.
气氛真好 目前还是愉快的旅途
I'm gonna go wardrobe prep for tonight and press my suit.
我去更衣室为今晚准备准备 熨一熨我的西装
I'll press it. Or I... I can press it.
我帮你熨 我来熨吧
Can you, though?
你能吗
PADFUNT.
乐观宽容没烦恼
I am stuffed.
我吃撑了
What a lunch. Expensive but worth it.
真棒 贵但是值
I'm still feeling a bit peckish.
我还有点饿
Please, a third lobster at once.
马上再上第三只龙虾
And a telephone on a tray. Rotary.
再用旋转托盘上个电♥话♥来
Men of means!
资本家
It was lavish, but we deserved it.
虽然浪费 但我们值得享受一番
80% tip, zero percent regret.
80%的小费 毫不后悔
Ooh, that sounds good. Hey... keep it up.
听着不错 继续
Little five spot.
五点节奏
Little crispy Abe!
性感的黑人音乐
Hey, today, we are going for it.
我们跳起来
Yeah, man. You got it?
你来买♥♥吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's, that's all you right there.
都交给你了
You got it? Man, I don't have any money.
你来买♥♥吧 我没钱了
Yeah. I need to borrow a little bit. I spent everything.
我得跟你借一点 我全花光了
I was gonna ask you. I spent all my cash on lunch.
我正要管你借呢 我午餐把现金全花光了
Well, I only take prepaid debit cards with me on trips
我旅行只带了储蓄卡
so I can stick to a budget.
以免超过预算
I'm tapped out, man. Use your credit card.
我没钱了 刷你的信♥用♥卡♥吧
I don't have a credit card! You don't have a credit card?
我没有信♥用♥卡♥ 你没有信♥用♥卡♥
Once you get one, you're in their system. I have zero dollars.
你办一张就会被做成表了 我一分钱也没有了
Okay, well, how are we supposed to get to Long Island?
好吧 那我们怎么去长岛
So, we don't have any money?
所以我们一分钱也没有
Excuse me?
抱歉
I put five dollars in there earlier.
我前面给你投了五块钱
I need to take $4.50 out.
我要拿走四块五
I guess you could say my ears are bigger than my pockets.
可以说是我耳大钱袋小吧
Very close to hitting my finger!
差点就打到我手指了
Brother, brother, brother.
兄弟 兄弟 兄弟
How you doing, black man? Black man,
你好啊 黑人兄弟
how you...? Aah! Oh!
你好
I got this. Let me tap in.
交给我吧 让我来
Black man, black man, my brother, my brother.
黑人兄弟 兄弟
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要不要 算了算了
Is that the homecoming welcome package? Ooh!
这是返校欢迎大礼包吗
I want to see what picture of me they used.
我想看下他们用的我哪张照片
I sent in, like, 20.
我发了大概20张吧
I hope they used the one of me
我希望他们用我那张
shaking hands with Pierce Brosnan.
和皮尔斯·布鲁斯南握手的
We really ruined his dinner, but it was worth it.
我们搞砸了他的晚餐 不过还挺值的
What the hell?!
搞什么啊
There's, like, 100 honorees.
这里面有百来个获奖者呢
"An opportunity for various
一个绝佳的机会
alumni to support
供各界校友们
our dream of purchasing a new gymnasium scoreboard"?
为我校球馆记分板换新装出一份力
They're not honoring me. They're shaking me down!
他们不是要表彰我 他们简直是在敲诈我
Of course.
早该想到了
The alumni association is run by the same jerks
在校友会掌权的
who used to pull this crap on me back in high school.
还是高中那群玩弄我的混♥蛋♥
Every student council meeting needs some pizza.
学生会开大会怎么能少了披萨呢
Here you go, Marissa. My treat.
吃吧 玛瑞莎 我请客
Cool. Thanks.
真好 谢谢
You can take off now.
你可以走了
But it's my house.
可这是我家啊
I'm gonna go for a lap around the block, then.
那我去街上转一圈吧
The only thing she devoured more
她不仅吃光那披萨
than my pizza was my self-esteem,
还吞噬掉了我的自尊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表