We did stuff.
我们做过那事了
No, stop! I can't live in this reality! Just saying.
够了 我活不下去了 随口一说
At least not second cousins. Ah, I can't.
至少不是表兄妹 我受不了了
First cousins would be way worse. Please, no.
堂兄妹就更糟糕了 拜托别说了
People do it all the time, in the, in the mountains.
人们总是在山里做那件事
In the mountains.
就是在山里
Don't be startled. God!
别被吓到 老天
What are you doing in here, Cece?
你在这儿干什么 希希
I am hiding, okay?
我在逃避
That party is out of control.
这个派对失控了
Some guy almost burned his eyebrows off
有个人为了在炉子上点烟
trying to light a cigarette on our stove.
几乎把眉毛都烧没了
It's complete anarchy in there.
里面简直一片混乱
Can we just hide in here and hang out together?
我们能不能就躲在这儿 一起待一会儿
We haven't christened the garage yet.
我们还没给车♥库♥施洗礼呢
Ooh, you make a very good point.
你说得对
Okay.
好吧
Hello, Winston.
你好 温斯顿
Have you guys seen Aly?
你们看见艾丽了吗
What's going on, man?
怎么了伙计
She ran off. If I'd known it was gonna be like this,
她离开了 如果我知道事情会如此
I would've just done the trench coat thing.
我早就应该去做那件风衣的事情了
The... what? What is the trench coat thing?
什么风衣的事情
It's where I pick her up from the airport naked,
就是我去机场接她的时候一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
wearing nothing but a trench coat.
除了一件风衣什么都不♥穿♥
Have you guys seen a kid in a wheelchair?
你们看到一个坐在轮椅上的孩子了吗
That was me. What? Whoa! Wow.
说的是我吧 这又是哪一出
Nick, what are you doing in here?
尼克 你在这儿干什么
Look, I was having a hard time with your stories,
为了编你们的故事我真是遭罪了
so I took a little poetic license.
所以我添油加醋修饰了一下
People started asking some questions.
人们开始没完没了地问问题
Things got ahead of me.
我应付不了了
And I had no choice but to hide in the car.
我别无选择只好躲在车里
Nick, I thought you were gonna stick to the tub story.
尼克 我觉得你太执着于浴缸的故事了
It's not a story, Winston. It's not a story!
这根本不是故事 温斯顿 根本不是
A story about sleeping... It's mental.
一个关于睡觉的故事 挺折磨人的
Found her.
找到她了
Yeah. Are you guys ever not together?
没错 你们没分开过吗
Rarely. You know what? Hold on one second.
不常见 稍等一下
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Guys, can you give us a minute?
伙计们 能让我俩单独待一会儿吗
Sure, Winston. Cece, let's go hide in the car...
当然 温斯顿 希希 咱们一起躲到
in the garage of our home.
咱家车♥库♥的车里吧
Yeah, okay.
当然好呀
We'll give you guys a minute.
我们让你俩单独待一会儿
Aly, uh, I was just trying to be sweet and...
艾丽 我一直在努力表现得体贴
And I ruined it. I know.
可我搞砸了 我知道
I said my family was crazy,
我说过我家人都是疯子
and I ended up being the craziest one.
结果我却是最疯狂的那个
Look, I'm so embarrassed you saw that side of me,
你看到了我的那一面 让我很难堪
and I'm sure you want to run for the hills.
我很肯定你要被吓跑了
So, it's fine. I don't blame you.
没关系 我不怪你
You're embarrassed of being crazy in front of me?
你觉得在我面前很疯狂让你很难堪吗
I acted insane.
我就像个疯子
Even just talking about it is humiliating.
即使只是谈到这件事 都让我觉得丢脸
I'm just gonna, yeah, I'm gonna walk away.
我这就走
Okay.
好吧
Oh, dear Lord. The car's running.
天啊 这车发动了
Nick, how long have you been in here?
尼克 你在车里待多久了
Been running this whole time?
就这么一直发动着吗
I was cold. I was cold.
我很冷 我很冷啊
Did you ever go to one of those big
你曾经去过沃林福德家族的
Wallingford family cookouts?
野炊聚餐吗
Just one, in '92.
只去过一次 1992年
I remember they had a really competitive three-legged race,
我记得当时有一场非常激烈的两人三足比赛
and they paired me up with a little boy who had a helmet on.
他们把我和一个戴头盔的小孩绑在一起
His skin was so translucent,
他的皮肤几乎是透明的
it was like he was a jellyfish.
他就像是个果冻
Did he play an imaginary trombone? Yeah.
他总是在假想演奏长号♥吗 是的
He kept saying, "It's better to be safe than speedy."
他总是说"安全要比跑得快更好"
That was me! That was me! Oh, my God.
那就是我 就是我 老天爷
Oh, this is too much.
信息量太大了
I don't want to die with my cousin-lover in a cave.
我可不想和我的表亲情人一起死在山洞里
Oh, God. Everyone will think we fled here
天啊 所有人都会以为我们躲在这里
'cause society wouldn't accept us.
是因为社会世俗不接受我们
I just wanted to see a waterfall.
我只是想看看瀑布
Me, too! I got to get out of here!
我也是 我得离开这里
You can't walk, I can't see anything.
你走不成路 我什么也看不到
Stand up, blind boy. I'm getting on your back.
站起来 小盲人 我要爬到你背上
Take these.
拿着它
Oh, okay.
好的
Oh, man. Okay.
好了
We have the same prescription.
咱俩眼镜度数是一样的
Yeah, no kidding, Robby. All right, you ready?
别开玩笑了 罗比 好了 准备好了吗
Yeah. So, "Wallingfords" On three? No! Ew!
那么"沃林福德"数到三 才不要
I'm really sorry. I'm so nervous.
对不起 我太紧张了
Okay, one, two, three!
好了 一 二 三
I didn't wear the right shoes for this!
我鞋穿错了
Go over there!
那边
I'm sorry about before.
我为之前的言行道歉
I guess I really freaked out on you.
我猜我吓到你了
And I'm sorry that I told you
我也很抱歉之前跟你说
I was gonna shave your eyebrows off in your sleep.
我打算趁你睡着把你的眉毛都刮掉
You never said that.
你没说过这话
Oh, maybe I was just thinking that.
也许只是因为我现在在想这事儿
I'm just so embarrassed Winston saw that.
温斯顿刚才都看到了 我好丢脸
I'm pretty sure I scared him off.
我肯定吓到他了
No, you didn't. He's on the table.
并没有 他站在桌子上呢
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Hello.
大家好
I am Winston Bishop.
我是温斯顿·贝肖普
I'm Aly's boyfriend.
艾丽的男朋友
Please, if you will,
如果你们不介意
I want to, uh, say a few words to my girlfriend.
我想对我的女朋友说几句话
He's standing on the furniture.
他站在家具上呢
Just relax, okay? Help is on the way.
镇静 就当是积德行善了
Aly, I wanted you to feel special tonight
艾丽 我希望让你觉得今晚很特别
because... I'm wild about you.
因为我为你痴狂
Maybe things didn't go perfectly,
也许事情并不总是那么完美
but damn it, don't be embarrassed
不过管它呢 别为了在我面前
to be crazy in front of me.
很疯狂就觉得丢人
Okay? I am the king of crazy.
好吗 我才是疯子之王
I have inside jokes with my cat.
我会和我的猫说一些私密的笑话
I am a member of the Puzzling Guild of North America.
我是北美费解公会的成员
I shave my face cold, and I brush my teeth hot.
我用冷水刮脸 用热水刷牙
It's true. On one very late
这是真的 在一个
and very desperate night,
绝望的深夜
I used Furguson's cat box as my own box.
我把弗格森的猫窝当成自己的窝
And, yes, it is true
而且你们很多人
what many of you have heard.
都听到的那件事是真的
I once fell asleep in a bathtub!
我有一次在浴缸里睡着了
I love that story.
我喜欢那个故事
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
What do you mean, "And then what happened?"
"然后发生了什么"是什么意思
He fell asleep in the tub!
他在浴缸里睡着了
He was asleep, and then he woke up.
他睡着了 然后他醒了啊
I don't know, maybe I got to hear it again.
我不明白 也许我得再听一遍
So who cares if you're crazy?
所以谁在乎你是不是发疯了
I don't care. I'm crazy, too.
我不在乎 我也很疯
Watch this.
看好了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表